PTWM #79 Instead of lying about paint spills and lids, please just try to parent your kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title courtesy of @Mufasa ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Last thread recap:

- Rachaele is still a bleep!
- It was Emily's birthday, so Rachaele had to make it ALL ABOUT ME ME ME. Videos putting Emily down, a mention that she's had her first report to social services by "the trolls", and some blatant jealousy that Emily went out for a birthday lunch with Betsy and Jordan. But it's ok, Rachaele bought her friendship (and reminded her who's in charge) with a ยฃ390 Dior choker. So relatable.
- Rachaele continued to celebrate her birthday for another weekend, by going out to lunch with her "circle" - Emily, Stabby Jo, Josh's sister Hannah and someone called Jane. Then they all went out for a night of drinking (even though our Rach doesn't drink). Obviously Rachaele had to show what an AMAZING time she was having, by uploading a raft of cringe-worthy stories showing how AMAZING it all was. There were shots, Josh pretending to not know her and chat her up, Rachaele being all over Jordan, Jordan's wife being designated driver and taking them to McDonald's, Josh and Rachaele snogging like a pair of teenagers ๐Ÿคฎ. Obviously Betsy was at home looking after the younger children.
- The day after the AMAZING night out, Wilby apparently spilt some paint on the carpet. Amazing, given that he can't say any words and still eats purรฉed food (unless it's a cake or a doughnut), but still managed to open the tin of paint and tip it over, without spilling any on himself. Miracle toddler.
- All posts featuring Emily's son appear to have been removed from Rachaele's grid ๐Ÿ‘€ interesting development after she was apparently reported to Social Services. Some other posts have also disappeared, looks like R is having a tidy up.
- Some rambling stories involving dog poo and Josh getting "third degree burns" from sweets in the microwave (neither of which was filmed, so probably didn't happen).

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh that garden story really saddens me. My kids were spoken to constantly. A non stop narrative. R is chatting a bit but it's only for camera. J is so so awkward.
What happened to the trampoline? Was it sold?

Reactions: 13
Been mulling this over, we all know they have every Wednesday to themselves and the kids are farmed off to various people. And last week she had 3 nights away from the house, plus Saturday night in Torquay and Wednesday night child free, making a total of 5 nights in 8 days. So has she made a point of making it look like the kids were all at home last night and this morning but it was actually filmed earlier in the week. To try and make it look like they don't have the child free Wednesdays anymore? Know how she loves to try and throw us off, like that time Joyce was shouting L down for dinner๐Ÿ˜‚

Also she had that huge birthday cake made for herself but didn't share any photos of the kids with it, or actually anything from the kids to do with her birthday.

Reactions: 17
Oh that garden story really saddens me. My kids were spoken to constantly. A non stop narrative. R is chatting a bit but it's only for camera. J is so so awkward.
What happened to the trampoline? Was it sold?
Jo sold it on Facebook!

Reactions: 11
Bloody hell - nothing is sacred. Everything is content. Why on Earth is she still filming when the kids argue?

Reactions: 9
Donโ€™t swear then she says duck. God theyโ€™re irritating. Love how sheโ€™s showing the carpet stain. Begging for a freebie still me thinks.

Reactions: 17
Aww, Betsy has learnt a new word. Ironic. Maybe she meant Iconic- after some highlighter. Also, youโ€™ll freeze your pierced nips off if you go in the sea now. Pop a sports bra on under your wetsuit love.

Reactions: 13
Mate if my mum was following me with a camera in her hand whilst I was clearly in a bad mood Iโ€™d be shoving that camera so far up her chuffing arse

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So R can swear like a trooper but tells B not to, thatโ€™s ironic. B can help herself to Lโ€™s birthday clothes before sheโ€™s even worn them but she isnโ€™t allowed to borrow anything of Bโ€™s, thatโ€™s ironic.
Camera perfectly placed for tv falling, another insurance scam on the way #carpetgate

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.