PTWM #79 Instead of lying about paint spills and lids, please just try to parent your kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm absolutely horrified by all this. I can't even verbalize just how angry I feel

Reactions: 24
What an absolute vile piece of work. Selling out the very people she is meant to be campaigning for and protecting. Absolute c.u.n.t ! Anyone associated with her should be ashamed.

Reactions: 35
I never thought I would be shocked but this book has done it!!! She has stooped far too low. These details are not hers to share, fiction or non fiction!! The suicide mention is absolutely disgusting of her. And josh is a scumbag for allowing it 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 51
This is just awful. I know we sit here and poke Rachaeeeeele but she brings that all upon herself with her head behaviour. But to 'write' (and I use that word loosely) this book and it just be a thinly veiled fictional account of her reality is just so messed up. So, so messed up. I thought we'd seen the worst of her personality already but she just keeps on giving. Horrible on every level.

Reactions: 31
I really do wonder now if Josh has read this? I’m beginning to think he hasn’t. Or that she’s only allowed him to see the parts she wants him too.

The closet conspiracy theorist inside of me, wonders if that’s why there’s so much silence this weekend. Cos it looks like B and J been quiet too. Has someone else had an advanced copy and contacted them and Josh has finally seen how his wife has used his sons’ trauma to sell a book.

Reactions: 30
Gobsmacked, speechless, jaw hitting the floor repeatedly here. There's scraping the barrel but whatever Rachel has done is way beyond that.

By the way, spotted Paignton posted a load of nice photos of the beach near her house, and one photo is taken outside her house.

Reactions: 14
Just when you think she can't get any worse, she goes and out does herself! I hope she is happy with herself, needs to change her Insta name to non existent parent lying scumbag. 😡😡 is strong this morning

Reactions: 21
I really think this appalling book should be withdrawn from sale.
R has written this book to promote herself as the wonderful person that she absolutely is not!
And to continue to destroy the reputation of Seb and Isaac's natural mother.
And obviously to make more money to add to her 1.5 million.
She is a disgusting creature.
She needs psychiatric help and hopefully a prison sentence.
bleeping lunatic.

Reactions: 29
I swear this is lifted almost word for word from an insta post she wrote about Betsy recently?

1DD5C5E3-1FF8-48C1-9FCF-969B56539C5F.jpeg
340382D5-1951-4FE5-8BC2-9332BD721B7E.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 25
The stories she invented about Naomi, woman in doorway, mothercare, foster kids etc. And this is the best she could come up with for an actual fictional book🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nice that she changed how Jo and Jamie were actually having an affair, shagging in the woods while pregnant with another mans baby.
No mention of how this would have driven Laura to the depths of despair finding all this out.

How the hell can she get away with this? Hasn’t she done enough to that poor woman without this?

The women who go to the woman’s centre should be warned as she’s probably making notes and will use their stories in her next diabolical book.

Reactions: 46
I’m to scared to read this after seeing all your comments 🤦🏻‍♀️. I’ll come back in an hour after I’ve built up a reserve of calm 😩

Reactions: 10
Eeeek car crash!!
I’m unsure how any of the HUNS can back her on this ‘fictional’ tale moving forward.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.