Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sendparent

Chatty Member
The black screen with only a swipe up. 🤮 (why do we need to know she paid £7000 to a solicitor???) She knows people have put her on alerts for posts/stories.
And adding a link, because she has the biggest following and her friend Leianne won’t get the funds rolling in as quickly. And PTWM stories so much that the share will be lost in the abyss by the morning.

His Dad has shown more grace and dignity than she has in her acrylic little finger nail.
I knew she was fighting it still, the paperwork she sent off, the sudden admissions again for low potassium, pulling his tube up to make his site worse so he leaked his potassium he bloody needed, cutting his life saving heart meds in half so it looked like she couldn't cope without carers so she could keep them when they was not needed, stopping his meds for reflux so his reflux got worse.

I'm finding it hard to not say what I want to as this isn't her thread but I am devastated nobody listened. Before anyone clicks on PTWMs link or Kathleen's link to donate, read her 7 threads on here if anyone thinks people troll her and dont understand why the sen community didn't support her, we have all been horrified because we understand things more than others. Her threads are the most serious threads on tattle. Why did nobody listen? Why are people donating when she made thousands the last weekend he was in because she couldn't afford coffee but she has used his post to announce his death to tell people she had booked the Maldives. She was staying at a 5 star hotel in london during the last few days of his life and he was not with her. She was at alton towers when she sent him back to school the day after discharge when he was so ill he had a pulmonary oedema, which is often caused by heart failure, he has heart issues and she cut his so called life saving heart meds just to prove she needed carers because it took a few mins to give him his meds but she wouldn't have time if she didn't have carers.

PTWM is apparently anti abuse and she is sharing a go fund me for someone who has financially abused their child both in life and death. J should still be here, PTWM and all the other blue ticks make me so angry, if they really cared they would have raised concerns by calling her out, they all know what was being said about her and maybe if enough people had made noise J would be fast asleep tonight safe and sound. PTWM shared her last lot of go fund mes and did stories about people calling her out, she made over £60k but none was spent on J, why aren't people telling her to use that money. Why hasn't PTWM commented on her posts since the last lot of GoFundMes went round but has now commented once hes died, it's all fake and just one liar supporting another liar to make money. PTWM probably knows she needs a new merc because she has 2 weeks to hand it back to mobility. I'll finish this here before I get warnings for derailing but I think they're all disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Mufasa

Chatty Member
She’s shared a go fund me. I’m quite surprised.
I’d love to say I’m shocked that this has already been set up (and shared by Kaytee) but I’m honestly not. If my child had died I doubt I could even pick myself up from the floor for weeks, never mind be sharing fundraisers on Instagram the next day 😬

It leaves a really bad taste in my mouth.

• Sad
Reactions: 90

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I note that when J was quoting lines from Alanis Morrisette he didn't use "it's like meeting the man of your dreams, and then meeting his beautiful wife" 👀😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

MonicaFellulahGeller

I am actually fully qualified in child development!

Guess what Rach, those people are right. Even to the untrained there are some glaring flags. Oh and no one has ever suggested he's not wonderful and perfect etc.... Its actually hugely offensive for you to suggest that children with Autism, Asperger's, ADHD etc.. are not. Which you have done.

You're a twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

FridaK

VIP Member
to be fair, I’ve been refreshing hers and Jaxon’s Dads IG’s multiple times daily hoping for positive news, so if I have, I’m sure multiple people have. I only read the other posts about thenursemum the day it all went down and had an aha moment about why her constant complaints about keiras and days out bothered me so much, sadly the posts about her rang true. My heart breaks for her but it’s interesting even with this how differently she’s reacted to how his dad has. Her life is going to be very different now and as much as she did wrong, I don’t envy her and the regret she’s going to have to come to terms with when it comes to living with the fact that she spent so much time away from him. The saying about not knowing what you’ve got until it’s gone rings true here. No one deserves to lose a child, especially suddenly like that. It’s heartbreaking.
I don’t think any of it should be on Instagram for people to paw over for whatever reason they may have. The child was born with an entitlement to private existence surrounded by his loved ones and he’s entitled to a private passing too. I understand about raising awareness although there are many ways to do that without breaching his basic human rights and hierarchy of needs that first and foremost are care, love and protection.

The thought that people have been refreshing social media to hear of news of what was clearly a life and death situation leaves me shivering. Now everyone will feel entitled to be a part of his Mother’s grief. That will lead to judgement as it always does and she will find it even more difficult than she already has it. If she has any sense or those close to her do, she’d take a break. I can not fundamentally get my head around someone sharing a post about the death of someone else’s child as though it’s public property and somehow theirs to report. It’s one of the most damaging ways in which this network of Mothers over sharing their children is so bad for their own Mental wellbeing and that of others. I literally despair.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Dog mama

Chatty Member
Because ultimately it takes a LOT more than 5 hours training to make any difference whatsoever when there are people (just like Rachel) bullying and hurting their families and partners.

To put it in some context, earlier this month I completed 3 hours’ compulsory “training” to enable me to be the Welfare Officer for my son’s under 10’s football team. The course is run by the FA and our club likes all Welfare Officers to complete it. The “training” cost £25 and took place over Zoom. 95% of it was just two people going through slides and talking to us about various safeguarding issues. There was very minimal input but I got a similar certificate at the end and I’m now able to do my volunteer role, which basically entails talking to our team’s parents and coaches and keeping an eye on any safeguarding concerns that crop up. If they do, I report them to the club’s Welfare Officer, who is also a volunteer.

As the director of a CIC purporting to help keep women safe, she should have a LOT more professional training, experience and qualifications.

View attachment 598444
I recently attended a cpd accredited course on dog fertility which was 2 hours longer than her course to open a woman’s centre! I spent longer on a course learning to extract sperm and inseminate a female dog than she did protecting vulnerable women - absolutely crazy! Also when paying for these courses at cpd level it’s pretty much a given that you’ll pass!
I also want to point out that my dog wanking certificate is a hell of a lot nicer Than that Microsoft paint circa 1992 effort
Urgh she angers me I literally have to do more stuff and jump through more hoops to open a dog clinic than she does a woman’s centre

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Cheerios78

I've read only five or six paragraph extracts and it's nothing but a hammer to the head of the boys mum. Its beyond cruel and I hope she can fight it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Womenbehavingbadly

That year 7 drama performance was a good laugh.

Good use of locations, picking areas in the house where broken or stained items are to maximise freebie blagging, could have worked harder on the scripting in the broken bed freebie blagging section, that felt a bit forced and perhaps consult a thesaurus to avoid the repetition of “ironic”.

All in all, a fair first effort. I’ll grade it a C and look forward to seeing the next scripted piece project. 👏🏽💜

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I'm just a bit gobsmacked that she's been allowed to publish this to be honest......just because it's under the guise of being "fiction"....
It is quite obviously based on her life and is is just ripping apart Josh's ex and not giving her any recourse to defend herself
She has said before they are unable to discuss the boys Mum so this is obviously a loophole.
Does she not think one day the boys might read this and realise it's about them.
I couldn't read that extract all the way through as it just made me feel so bad for the boys Mum.
My ex is as a narcassist and was exactly like Rachel. Always having to he the victim. She absolutely disgusts me. The whole thing is unnecessary

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

Macca1975

Chatty Member
The links in her bio already too.
Wouldn’t wish the loss of a child on absolutely anyone but her behaviour makes me cringe.
She has well and truly scraped the bottom of the barrel this time
however did anyone bury someone before go fund me existed? 🙄 I hate with a passion go fund pages for funerals. Fundraiser for a charity etc in the persons name, but for funerals? I just think bad taste, sorry 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Cheerios78

It really is isnt it.. a very public way to dig the knife deeper under the guise of it being fiction 😡
Of course we wouldn't even put 2 and 2 together if she hadn't already publicly bashed her in a previous book, and every chance she has. I wonder if she throws anyone else under the bus? Has she mentioned "jo's" mum abandoning her when she was 4 yet? Or a dig at the girls dad? Or is this just aimed at the ex wife 🤔
Insinuating that having mental health difficulties and needing hospitalization makes you a bad mother and a general cunty person. She is absolute dirt.

Reactions: 52

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I never thought I would be shocked but this book has done it!!! She has stooped far too low. These details are not hers to share, fiction or non fiction!! The suicide mention is absolutely disgusting of her. And josh is a scumbag for allowing it 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 51