PTWM #78 Comparing themselves to Yoko & John but won't admit where the PayPal has gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t read her first book so I’m not sure but am I right in thinking this next book is basically the same story of her life but as ‘fiction’?

edited to say ‘fiction’ as it’s probably more fitting

Reactions: 17
Mentioned on here we love seb and haven’t seen him in and she posts this 🙄 where’s the rest of your kids rachet
Also struggling to see where he is struggling why not praise him for doing it if I asked my 16 year old to bring our bin in he’d think I was crazy instead she uses him doing a good thing to belittle him!

Reactions: 23
I was wondering you know, is Betsy still at college? Only because one minute Rachael dropped it in the conversation all the time. Then for the last few weeks they haven’t mentioned it all. Like it’s disappeared from their lives

Reactions: 13
How is reposting cctv of your STEPSON actual content for her type of account???? I have 2 16yr olds, 1 I birthed 1 I didn't, this would be the sort of thing they'd upload to their followers to either wind them up or land them with a date (yes I know that's not the cool way to put it) but It would never cross my mind, why? Just why? Desperate Rachet?

Reactions: 14
Hi, just had a break for a bit..1. Has anyone seen Astrids 3 gens dressed as Amish people and 2. Is this new book not meant to be a fiction book? Or she unable to grasp the concept being the narcissistic twit she is and 3. Your circle is tight cos you change it as much as your period pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That new audio book clip it is almost word for word her first book 🤣🤣
And your circle is small because you are a bleep raq

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was wondering you know, is Betsy still at college? Only because one minute Rachael dropped it in the conversation all the time. Then for the last few weeks they haven’t mentioned it all. Like it’s disappeared from their lives
Like tallulah and Isaac? Where’d they go? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
And why the hell are they all the way up there??, never seen him being read to or looking at a book by himself which toddlers love to do. Including drawing in them and ripping pages 🙄, but.. . No. Just for show for poor W!
So true. My son was a book destroyer, it broke me but I had to deal with it. I started reading to him when I was pregnant!

Reactions: 7
duck me the narration is terrible. Just wonder if she gets more money doing it herself instead of them having an actor do it, as she is so greedy.
Ps Rachel the kids aren't all yours, they aren't your property🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
God how monotone is her voice doing that audio, she does know she needs to take a breath every now and again.
And is the reason she said "her circle" because if she actually named people it would only be about 4 people 🤣🤣
"I will never change,I never have" ermmmm you sure hun?? Why do u think so many followers have turned on you???? Because you have CHANGED.
Also, how many times can she write a book about the same boring crap, this time she has just reversed the sex of her children, same story, different kids 🤣🤣
I'm so looking forward to the reviews on this one lol

Reactions: 24
has she just rehashed her first book into (another) fiction book!?!? how has this took her 2 years to write??!?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.