PTWM #78 Comparing themselves to Yoko & John but won't admit where the PayPal has gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the comment on here about B maybe no longer being at college could be right.
B seems to have had a bit of a personality transplant the last month or so and seems to be trying to portray herself in a certain way which makes me think she’ll be trying to get into the love island/reality tv route.
unfortunately she has 0% and comes across as really dull and she also suffers from her mums expressionless monotone voice.
I wish her older sisters were still around to try and give her a positive influence (the acapellas not the creepy 27 year old muppet that’s trying to groom her these days)
I think that’s incredibly likely. Her own mother has been drilling it into her from a young age that school, college, and qualifications don’t matter and that being an “influencer” is the best way to go. She now has Emily, another influencer wannabe probably drilling it into her too, and it’s clear Betsy looks up to her (God knows why). So I think we can all safely assume that’s the route she’s now going to go down, I just hope for her sake she doesn’t regret it because we all know it doesn’t make her own mother happy.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Just watched the audio book shite. “To my circle” has she stopped naming people in her acknowledgments now because they’ve gone from her life by the time the book comes out?
Would be tricky saying to stabby Jo, The drug mule, The old lady who draws on freckles and Kevin from Hermes 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think the comment on here about B maybe no longer being at college could be right.
B seems to have had a bit of a personality transplant the last month or so and seems to be trying to portray herself in a certain way which makes me think she’ll be trying to get into the love island/reality tv route.
unfortunately she has 0% and comes across as really dull and she also suffers from her mums expressionless monotone voice.
I wish her older sisters were still around to try and give her a positive influence (the acapellas not the creepy 27 year old muppet that’s trying to groom her these days)
Or she could be the new employee at the women’s centre 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Some college courses have actually finished for the year now so B could have done too with just assignments to complete

Is he? I don’t know who her boyfriend is? Well that’s a second reason she’s a bleeping nutter then 🤷🏻‍♀️ but it is a cracking name. His mum must have good taste.
If it’s the same one she’s had for years, he was round the house a lot when Wobble was born and R used to film and tag him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Again, how on earth did she get that book deal????
Does she ever take the blame for any of her problems on herself??
From those audio book recordings, it sounds like she's drawn on her own childhood experience and is having another dig at her Dad because he 'chose' her step mum over her. It's not the first time she's used that line about a parent not fighting to protect their child till death.....
Can't remember the line word for word but she's obsessed with saying it🤷‍♀️
And if what the step daughter (Ava) wrote here is true, then she threw Betsy under the bus to protect herself without hesitation.

Reactions: 16
If it’s the same one she’s had for years, he was round the house a lot when Wobble was born and R used to film and tag him.
I don’t know what to say Lucy. From where I’m sitting using that name makes her look like a flame grilled lunatic. But it’s done now. Sitting there in print with her name on the front of it. Stupid cow.

• Haha
Why does she always come across as so aggressive in her replies?

And I know it annoyed people on here, so free to ignore this part, but 2016 and theres no bleeping chip in her tooth!! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She has the imagination of a goldfish and the personality of a wet dressing gown sleeve

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why do Bs ads give the vibe that R is stood behind the camera holding a gun in the air 😳
My thoughts as well! After B was MIA for a while I think Raq only let her back home on the condition she could be filmed / do ADs 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3

And I know it annoyed people on here, so free to ignore this part, but 2016 and theres no bleeping chip in her tooth!! 🤣
Bet J wishes he’d said Yes! How aggressive is she 😳

Reactions: 7

For someone who is so fond of calling other people “poorly in the head” she’s invented a story to cover up the real reason why her tooth suddenly has a chip in it and the story yet again came back to her mum (who is very ill with cancer right now) leaving her. She basically blamed her mum for having a chipped tooth all her life when it’s never appeared before this year.

Reactions: 16
I hope E can see that whatever R has given her she can take away at the drop of a hat. She will. I’m scared for her tbh

Reactions: 15
I hope E can see that whatever R has given her she can take away at the drop of a hat. She will. I’m scared for her tbh
Don’t worry we’ll all help Emily escape on the condition she spills the tea on the house of horrors. We could set up a PayPal for her 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.