PTWM #78 Comparing themselves to Yoko & John but won't admit where the PayPal has gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised she still has this contract, he’s not hitting all his milestones. I’ve been working in a nursery recently and a lot of children his age are talking in full sentences and potty training. There’s also one child who was two last week and isn’t speaking yet and there are concerns over his development already.

C5ACFC30-ED4B-4F6E-99B6-568B4F654BAB.jpeg

ETA Yes, I know all children are different but normal development involves speaking up to 50 words by age 2

Reactions: 14
So the only time he gets to play with his toys is for an AD, how sad 😞 My son had most of them toys when he was young and he loved playing with them especially the vtech toot toot range.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
What's this big mark on her chin? Looks like a scar. She looks freshly botoxed as well.
6698EA77-CA2C-448C-8DB7-BCDB9F3B1733.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Completely irrelevant but I hate that filter that B always uses on her stories

Reactions: 6
What a load of bollocks! Don’t know if I’ve had too much wine or what but I can’t seem to make sense of that?!
This is really bugging me because they’ve used the wrong “weather” in the top part of it and missed the word “change” out of the bottom of it. If they’ve copied that directly from her page I hope she’s got a bloody good editor for her book 👀

Reactions: 18
That's a poor amount of books for a child of that age 😟

I've had wine as well, it makes no sense to me. She's supposed to be a "writer" 😂
And why the hell are they all the way up there??, never seen him being read to or looking at a book by himself which toddlers love to do. Including drawing in them and ripping pages 🙄, but.. . No. Just for show for poor W!

Reactions: 13
What a load of bollocks! Don’t know if I’ve had too much wine or what but I can’t seem to make sense of that?!
Arghhhh the spelling mistake on the first line makes me cringe so hard! If you’re going to have something displayed so publicly and claim to be a ‘best selling author’ ffs check your SPaG 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They should also display Astrids! Like it’s a work of genius, it’s deserves a tea towel too

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Surprised she still has this contract, he’s not hitting all his milestones. I’ve been working in a nursery recently and a lot of children his age are talking in full sentences and potty training. There’s also one child who was two last week and isn’t speaking yet and there are concerns over his development already.

View attachment 584271
ETA Yes, I know all children are different but normal development involves speaking up to 50 words by age 2
It’s not even like we can say we don’t know what’s happening behind closed doors because if he’d hit the milestones it would be filmed for the gram like when he walked 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I like the way Rachael, Devon housewife, has just proclaimed “I believe we will the world will change.” and now it’s a thing. No discussing how, or where or why? Just changing the whole world one ‘ultimately,’ at a time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am 29 and there is no way I would have been hanging out with a 16 year old 2 years ago!
I’m 24 and the only 16/17 year olds I hang out with is my wee cousin. And tbh that’s only to pick him up from his pal’s or the park. Same with his big brother when he was the same age 🙄 they know they’ll get away with being drunk with me because they know I was worse than them 😬

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.