PTWM #78 Comparing themselves to Yoko & John but won't admit where the PayPal has gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no discernible style of her own.

She's either all Astrid ( Cardis, daft glasses, big collars and floaty dresses)

All Emily/Betsy ( short tight stuff, looks cracking with her figure, won't witch about that)

Or all twit. Today, she's most definitely a twit 🤣.

Andy Pandy 🤣
speaking of Astrid, look at her grid today!!! 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just wanted to say ye are all wonderful. A few tattlers have shared personal stories about being cheated on recently and struggling to trust etc and unlike Rachet laughing and snorting at those personal stories, they got supportive replies and love sent their way.

Rachet you could learn a LOT from these people ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 44
The reposts have started. Do the huns not realise what utter lies she spouts, a 5 litre tin of paint🤷🏻‍♀️
44C07B76-27DA-40FA-8D35-FD4BB036A418.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
God she chats SO much bullshit 😣

I cringe for all the people that repost it and find it funny ... there is no hope for some is there !!

Reactions: 25
Wow! Fecking technicolour dream coat or what?! Haven’t even listened to her ramble today as I realised I spent two days off last week watching her Insta & then coming on here 😳 Time I’ll never get back 🤯 I’ll have to check her Insta now.....

Reactions: 2
I'm suprised wilby didn't smear the dog tit all over the walls just for good measure 🤥
I don't even feel sorry for her moronic huns anymore, if they believe it was 5 litres (even after she showed the bleeping tin on camera) and josh had 3rd degree burns then they are all thick as pig tit, or dog tit in this case 🤣
I'm also suprised she didn't just shove the tit filled clothes under the sofa like she did with wilbys poo that time for josh to find.
I bet her house honks 🤢

Reactions: 26
Astrid's grid is a delight 😳. Far too filtered now I think. I usually quite like her, I like the fact that she's not a sheep. An older woman wearing what she wants and clearly comfortable in her own skin.
What I didn't like was stabby Jo being sat in her garden with her hubby ( an ex policeman!) Just before the trial. Legally probably fine, morally, nope not on imo.
Back to R though. What's this about j being microwaved?!.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Calling bullshit, That camera would of been out recording it all for the gram, and she barely looked at the camera while telling those stories 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm suprised wilby didn't smear the dog tit all over the walls just for good measure 🤥
I don't even feel sorry for her moronic huns anymore, if they believe it was 5 litres (even after she showed the bleeping tin on camera) and josh had 3rd degree burns then they are all thick as pig tit, or dog tit in this case 🤣
I'm also suprised she didn't just shove the tit filled clothes under the sofa like she did with wilbys poo that time for josh to find.
I bet her house honks 🤢
Sorry but she did WHAT? 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.