PTWM #78 Comparing themselves to Yoko & John but won't admit where the PayPal has gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the dogs aren’t allowed treats yet she advertises a camera that can feed them treats controlled from your phone.....🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40
“I drank both nights and...” quickly starts talking about paint cos she’s forgot that A) she apparently doesn’t like the taste and B) one of them will always be sober for seb’s sake

Reactions: 29
I can't bring myself to listen to her today, has she gone on about Wilby spilling the paint?

I captured this screenshot of her awful face, but I think my eyes have an injury after seeing that shite top and I didn't want to keep watching.
EF5C6B00-C8B2-4DA7-810F-5AB99EF43C98.jpeg

£60 to look that hideous. Bargain!
3CED0734-8FA8-4D0C-B9D2-AC5A1D632329.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't bring myself to listen to her today, has she gone on about Wilby spilling the paint?

I captured this screenshot of her awful face, but I think my eyes have an injury after seeing that shite top and I didn't want to keep watching. View attachment 590016
She has to be trolling us with that top. She MUST be. I know she's a massive chav, but it's probably the most hideous thing I've ever seen her wearing!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That tracksuit 🤣🤣🤣🤣 its a cross between the whole of 1980 and your nans curtains from the 70s 🤣🤣🤣
Wtf goes through her mind when she comes on camera dressed like either Vicki pollard, Andy Pandy or bleeping coco the clown 🤡 and some days abit of all 3 together lol

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That tracksuit 🤣🤣🤣🤣 its a cross between the whole of 1980 and your nans curtains from the 70s 🤣🤣🤣
Wtf goes through her mind when she comes on camera dressed like either Vicki pollard, Andy Pandy or bleeping coco the clown 🤡 and some days abit of all 3 together lol
I'll have you know 1980s fashion was never as bad as that! I think most days she is fully intending to look like all 3 at once Dorothy😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh Christ she doesn’t help herself does she. If all her toxic ex’s weren’t glad they’re done with her they will be seeing her today.
I have such a bad case of second hand embarrassment - I pray she didn’t leave the house

Reactions: 11
It’s the type of thing possibly a very trendy 20 year old could pull off but she looks like someone’s nan who got it from a Chav market stall! (Not sure ive ever posted here before, it used to move too quick but been here since before the tattle rant, she’s an absolute cretin!)

Reactions: 20
So she looked like someones gran had tagged along on the Saturday girls lunch and on Saturday night had granny slippers on, and at one point had one heel and one slipper on. Emily has shared birthday photos and was probably ordered to share photos of the Queen herself🙄
And then this jacket today. She really is beyond hope.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like a bring your gran night at the local bar. Emily and the blonde being the grandchildren

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way the whole gang 'love bomb' each other on insta posts is weird. Jo, hannah, rach, Charlee, josie. Its like a cult.

Reactions: 11
She has no discernible style of her own.

She's either all Astrid ( Cardis, daft glasses, big collars and floaty dresses)

All Emily/Betsy ( short tight stuff, looks cracking with her figure, won't witch about that)

Or all twit. Today, she's most definitely a twit 🤣.

Andy Pandy 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So she was too lazy to let the dogs out and they tit all over the kids clothes - don’t really see how that is funny?
I’d be mortified and disgusted that expensive clothes were ruined, certainly not laughing

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Oh god I actually hate myself for saying it but I actually really like the Adidas jacket 🙈send help 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.