PTWM #78 Comparing themselves to Yoko & John but won't admit where the PayPal has gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily is beautiful, irritating as duck but gorgeous. Hannah though, why does she always look like she's got a really bad smell under her nose?

Rachaeaeaeaele just looks a bleeping mess. That's the nicest thing I have to say about her 😬

Reactions: 34
Hi tattle trolls, been away and offline for a while, some time ago I seen something about the cic and it said there were 5 people who set it up originally, no one picked up on it. You tattle PI,s can you find that as I am interested to know who the other 2 people involved but not on company houses.

Emily is beautiful, irritating as duck but gorgeous. Hannah though, why does she always look like she's got a really bad smell under her nose?

Rachaeaeaeaele just looks a bleeping mess. That's the nicest thing I have to say about her 😬
I really hope the absolute loon had the lushest of days. I also hope they had a crack at convincing her to seek serious help 👍

Reactions: 4
Thank god for this parenting idol - so to confirm, I get the week to celebrate my birthday and then additional time on the weekends? Score.

Reactions: 10
Oh Jesus the reading of the book 🥴
Otherwise known as Rachel’s Facebook posts collated over the last two years 😴 who is publishing this tit????

Reactions: 15
Emily is very attractive it just make Rachel want to vomit horrifically 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t blame Hannah for looking pissed off, I’d be pissed off too if she were my sister in law. Rug diving aside x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Off out again is she? Another birthday celebration? Bloody hell, no wonder she was surprised by the CCTV of Seb, probably the first time she’d seen a child all week 🙄

9904C2E9-6711-43F9-9290-612A5F573A50.jpeg

Reactions: 20
Amazes me how she does it. I don't begrudge anyone having girls nights out or date night etc, but duck me, she has 6 kids in her care, one of which is a young toddler, and in just over a week she has managed a weekend away with her husband, an evening meal again,with her husnband. Lunch with her friends and also another night out... all with not one single child in tow.
Are the "friends" the new content now, has she got bored of promoting the kids (I hope so)

Reactions: 32
Amazes me how she does it. I don't begrudge anyone having girls nights out or date night etc, but duck me, she has 6 kids in her care, one of which is a young toddler, and in just over a week she has managed a weekend away with her husband, an evening meal again,with her husnband. Lunch with her friends and also another night out... all with not one single child in tow.
Are the "friends" the new content now, has she got bored of promoting the kids (I hope so)
You forgot to add that they spent Tuesday night in a hotel, plus lunch in Exeter on Tuesday, so that was all day Tuesday and Wednesday away. And a break from all the kids every Wednesday.

Reactions: 23
Betsy has been left on babysitting duty of all the kids whilst their mother is off out for the night.

Nice of Emily and Jo to let their gran tag along again
EDE030DB-9066-45CF-BC01-1086F3BFB5AC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
What the actual duck?! Tell me you have adhd without telling me you have adhd and stands infront of the camera and makes a face and wiggling?? Is she bleeping for real!!!
How to alienate a lot of hers and Rs followers. Another SM fail 🙄

Bet it gets deleted soon

Reactions: 19
1. Why is Josh going on a girls night out?
2. Why they going out for drinks when RACHEL DOESN'T DRINK?

5B7F4AC6-D265-4EDA-BB5E-0C30EC63C57B.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Someone is certainly making the most of new freedoms that’s for sure, Im actually finding it weird that we can go out and haven’t been in a mad rush to eat and drink out just because. I would much rather see family and friends in our homes!
That’s real low from E to joke about neuro-diversity in such a mocking way, not nice at all.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.