PTWM #78 Comparing themselves to Yoko & John but won't admit where the PayPal has gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope E can see that whatever R has given her she can take away at the drop of a hat. She will. I’m scared for her tbh
I’m hopeful that E is ‘playing the game’ & is saving as much cash as she can. Not sure how it works if Raq refuses to be a guarantor for E’s home? Don’t think E will go quietly if the 💩 hits the fan 🤞

Reactions: 5
Pretty sure as Betsy is doing a BTec, everything has to be submitted by now (happened with mine last year, all work submitted by mid-May) and term ended for them literally first week of June after couple of weeks of online assessments in place of practicals and exams.

With Level 3 you receive a qualification after a year (similar to A/S level) and then decide whether to proceed with year two for full qualification.

Betsy legally has to remain in education or training until she’s 18, but 🤷🏻‍♀️ Would be such a shame if she quit as she’s halfway there and her escape and chance at her own life is so close.

Also re: Emily, i don’t think she’s under the thumb like some here are intimating. She seems to have her own friends and social life, she was out last night, and does seem to do stuff away from R. Don’t think she’s as clueless as some may think. R serves a purpose for Emily and it’s worked nicely for her boyfriend, seeing as his son lives down there.

Reactions: 20
Pretty sure as Betsy is doing a BTec, everything has to be submitted by now (happened with mine last year, all work submitted by mid-May) and term ended for them literally first week of June after couple of weeks of online assessments in place of practicals and exams.

With Level 3 you receive a qualification after a year (similar to A/S level) and then decide whether to proceed with year two for full qualification.

Betsy legally has to remain in education or training until she’s 18, but 🤷🏻‍♀️ Would be such a shame if she quit as she’s halfway there and her escape and chance at her own life is so close.

Also re: Emily, i don’t think she’s under the thumb like some here are intimating. She seems to have her own friends and social life, she was out last night, and does seem to do stuff away from R. Don’t think she’s as clueless as some may think. R serves a purpose for Emily and it’s worked nicely for her boyfriend, seeing as his son lives down there.
She seems more ensconced in the whole things than ever though, sadly.

Reactions: 2
I’d just cautiously advise Emily to keep one step away with her son and boyfriends son. As evidently the twisted weak mind of Rachael Hambleton thinks she can hurt people by their young children as a weapon. She needs a psychiatrist not a home help

Reactions: 28
I’d just cautiously advise Emily to keep one step away with her son and boyfriends son. As evidently the twisted weak mind of Rachael Hambleton thinks she can hurt people by their young children as a weapon. She needs a psychiatrist not a home help
100% agree

Reactions: 3

100% right my eldest has finished the first part of her BTEC and will be doing the full level 3 diploma next. I really hope for Betsy’a sake she carries on and gets the full qualification. If you read here Betsy, it really IS important don’t get bogged down in the world of social media influencing, it doesn’t make many people very happy!

Reactions: 18
I don't believe Betsy has left college. When she did a Q&A a while ago she seemed very focused on her future and goals. She seems quite driven.
As for the piercings.. She's a young teenager. The other day I browsed on instagram and a few of her friends seem to be living life on the wild side so I'm guessing she is just trying to find herself, maybe even influenced by her friends. I remember when I was her age I asked my Mum for permission to get a tongue piercing because my friend had one and got told do not return home with a pierced tongue or I will be in a lot of trouble :ROFLMAO:

For someone who is so fond of calling other people “poorly in the head” she’s invented a story to cover up the real reason why her tooth suddenly has a chip in it and the story yet again came back to her mum (who is very ill with cancer right now) leaving her. She basically blamed her mum for having a chipped tooth all her life when it’s never appeared before this year.
Does she see her Mom and Dad at all?

Does she see her Mom and Dad at all?
She was full on with her mum for a couple of days, ordering food, taking her sofa shopping DFS AD! Her & E went to clean her house while she was in hospital. Nothing at all since 🤷‍♀️ Says she often sees her dad when driving but no acknowledgement 🤯

Reactions: 6
She was full on with her mum for a couple of days, ordering food, taking her sofa shopping DFS AD! Her & E went to clean her house while she was in hospital. Nothing at all since 🤷‍♀️ Says she often sees her dad when driving but no acknowledgement 🤯
She's properly messed up isn't she?!

Why doesn't her family, I.e. Josh etc never pull her up on her lies or do your reckon she blocks them from the stories?!

Reactions: 12

Why doesn't her family, I.e. Josh etc never pull her up on her lies or do your reckon she blocks them from the stories?!
I've always wondered this but surely other people must see and then say something to someone. It's a really bizarre situation! It's like when she does her stories and someone walks in, she looks nervous all of a sudden and rambles.

Reactions: 14

I think they know better now. Her page is a business so as far as she’s concerned she can post anything as that’s what keeps the money coming in. The truth doesn’t matter.

All the big accounts seem to be the same. It must be an awful world to live in. Especially for children.

It wouldn’t surprise me if in 10-15 years time there’s a boom in no win no fee solicitors advertising ‘were you overexposed on social media by your parents, you could be owed thousands in compensation and loss of earnings’

Reactions: 24
I think that’s incredibly likely. Her own mother has been drilling it into her from a young age that school, college, and qualifications don’t matter and that being an “influencer” is the best way to go. She now has Emily, another influencer wannabe probably drilling it into her too, and it’s clear Betsy looks up to her (God knows why). So I think we can all safely assume that’s the route she’s now going to go down, I just hope for her sake she doesn’t regret it because we all know it doesn’t make her own mother happy.
It’s such a shame if she has dropped out because she was stressed over exam results then got the course she wanted. I remember her beInt excited abot a career, now all gone?

If it’s the same one she’s had for years, he was round the house a lot when Wobble was born and R used to film and tag him.
I think they broke up and Rachet filmed her hesrtbroken cos nothing is sacred 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:

I think she holds the purse strings. She’s obviously making more £ than J & at the moment the breadwinner. I think they’re all hanging by a thread & they all know it. Can imagine she throws things up (not horrifically vomit!) all of the time as to say ‘If it wasn’t for me you’d have nothing’ Lately you can tell they’re all pretty worn out with the facade.

Reactions: 19

I agree Emily seems very sociable and probably already has friends down in the Bay, but she *is* reliant on her. That can’t be debated when she pays her wages AND guarantors her home (bleeping weird that we know that btw). I do think Emily will likely be okay, doesn’t mean R doesn’t want her under the thumb though. I think she’s a bit out of her depth here hence those weird birthday ‘dedications’ the other day.
I still find this whole best friends with Betsy weirdly uncomfortable though ... has Emily not gone away for the weekend and has her kid babysat by R and J as a birthday treat 👀

I think she holds the purse strings. She’s obviously making more £ than J & at the moment the breadwinner. I think they’re all hanging by a thread & they all know it. Can imagine she throws things up (not horrifically vomit!) all of the time as to say ‘If it wasn’t for me you’d have nothing’ Lately you can tell they’re all pretty worn out with the facade.
Umm yeah she’s mentioned a lot how she owns way more than him 🙄

Reactions: 4

She was out last night with coffee bar bloke. Covertly filming drunk people and putting them on her Instagram. Wonder where she got that idea from?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Rachel hun that really is not a good look😂
Looks like 4 good looking women out with their gran.
CDD02C11-253B-4E36-8F66-74BA67AF5E20.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Presenting Rachel’s “circle”:

1. Stabby Jo
2. Muff-munching Mildred
3. Fit AF Freya
4. Jane 🤷🏼‍♀️

Look forward to seeing Josh out with his mates next weekend 👍🏻

78C68C42-47AD-4AC4-8A98-4915049150B9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.