PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That'll help Ls anxiety sniggering at her with B when she's clearly struggling with homework. Your job as a parent is to help Raq not sitting and filming it for content. šŸ™„

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
She got her belly done then. Always thought that looks awful on children but thatā€™s just my opinion.

34D1471A-AC0B-4F92-A5C9-F8E440D1A50B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Why on Earth would it be Betsyā€™s job to help T? Poor girls, their mother doesnā€™t give a tit about either of them.

Reactions: 27
First time posting on this thread - I'm on a couple of others usually. But I just had to say that story just now laughing at her daughter about homework has made me really uncomfortable ā˜¹ you could see she wasn't happy about it yet Rachaele films it and plasters it all over for her how every many followers to see. What a way to violate your child's privacy not gaining consent etc. Sorry if I sound like a snowflake here but I just can't fathom doing that ever to my own children and even if I was to poke fun over something I wouldn't put it on social media šŸ˜•šŸ¤¦

• Sad
Reactions: 55
Parenting at its finest right there! Getting your 16 year old to write a note to the teacher for your 12 year old. bleeping odd balls. She needs to sort herself out and instead of sniggering at poor T, help her with her homework. Google is your friend. bleeping shithouse
Also, I had my belly done about the same age, so no comment from me šŸ˜‚ although would I let my nearly 12 year old daughter get it done? Would I duck!
ETA - sorry if that offends anyone šŸ˜¬ I just feel as though itā€™s so outdated, especially as mine was 20 years ago!

ā€˜Do you think this is a good idea considering your not her parentā€™
Doesnā€™t usually matter. This womanā€™s utterly vile!

Reactions: 20
Parenting at its finest right there! Getting your 16 year old to write a note to the teacher for your 12 year old. bleeping odd balls. She needs to sort herself out and instead of sniggering at poor T, help her with her homework. Google is your friend. bleeping shithouse
Also, I had my belly done about the same age, so no comment from me šŸ˜‚ although would I let my nearly 12 year old daughter get it done? Would I duck!
ETA - sorry if that offends anyone šŸ˜¬ I just feel as though itā€™s so outdated, especially as mine was 20 years ago!
T isn't nearly 12, she's not long turned 11 šŸ˜¬

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What on earth did I just witness on her latest stories šŸ˜³ wow...

Reactions: 19
Rachaekelioulolo - Evil nasty cow she is -
In one breath she treats Lula like one if her best mates, and in the next she belittles her and posts it to thousands.
That girl needs a mother, and she clearly doesn't have one, the woman who 'birthed' her clearly doesn't behave like one.
That girl was on the verge of tears, you could see it a mile off. Who would treat anyone like that, especially an anxious 12 year old??
bleeping witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
ā€œHa ha ha she did this last night and walked into the doorā€

What a tit parent.

I would be cross with my children if they took the piss out of each other like that (when one of them is clearly distressed) but for the mother to be the one laughing is horrible.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
1. Don't laugh at your child when they're struggling with homework, especially one that you say is already anxious.
2. Don't try and force your other child to help when they're clearly telling you they don't understand it.
3. Don't allow your child to, or laugh at the fact your child is going to, write to the teacher. That's your bleeping job.
4. Put your phone down and stop filming other people when they're stressed and struggling.
5. Stop being a lazy bleeping bastard who is showing no parenting skills whatsoever.

Clearly she can't help Tallulah herself as she's thick as tit, but even if she could...she wouldn't. She's a waste of bleeping space!

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Sorry, I meant my nearly 12 year old šŸ˜‚ T turned 12 last month, didnā€™t she? Sheā€™s in year 7, same as my eldest
I don't know exactly when her birthday is, but it was this year before the schools went back. Yeah, she's year 7. Perfect age for a belly button piercing!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Everyones said what I was going to say about that awful video of T and the homework. She totally belittled and humiliated her daughter that suffers with anxiety for thousands to see. Donā€™t worry about it R, Iā€™m sure all your pathetic huns with still think youā€™re inspirational. Not so sure about your kids though. Hopefully theyā€™ll all get themselves out of that house as soon as they can and you can sit on your own and snort over the videos thinking what a cool mum you were. Youā€™re nothing but a lazy self obsessed bully šŸ˜”

What on earth did I just witness on her latest stories šŸ˜³ wow...
They are a right pair of nasty witches aren't they. No need to speak to T like that at all and even less need to film it.

Reactions: 24
So sheā€™s sat there panting over free donuts that her child has brought home from work (because she actually has a job unlike some people in that house šŸ‘€) whilst telling said child to help another child with maths homework neither of them understand. Why the duck canā€™t she ā€œjust Google itā€ and help her own child šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The way B spoke to T is totally unacceptable in my opinion and wouldn't be allowed at all in our house.
I can't believe anyone would ever feel safe in that house - and they are going to run a women's centre ??? Unreal.

I give it an hour before she deletes the stories, but don't worry Racaeleleke, I've screen recorded for prosperity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The way B spoke to T is totally unacceptable in my opinion and wouldn't be allowed at all in our house.
I can't believe anyone would ever feel safe in that house - and they are going to run a women's centre ??? Unreal.

I give it an hour before she deletes the stories, but don't worry Racaeleleke, I've screen recorded for prosperity.
Exactly this šŸ™ the fact that she's going to be "running" a women's centre is extremely worrying whilst sat there like the way she just has exploiting her own children šŸ˜³

Reactions: 18
I hope she chokes on a donut.
The sloppy, immature, emotionally abusive, feeble, passive aggressive, jealous, nasty, miserable, thieving, skanky, old cow šŸ˜Š

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.