PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As soon as they asked if I wanted a needle or gun I’d be out!!

Just my personal opinion but I’d never get a piercing with a gun.

Reactions: 11
I didn’t mean they deserved to be punished, I just meant that if someone did report them you know Rachel would blame us/trolls and it would be nothing to do with her, just like when Betsy was working illegal hours.
Oh right, okay. (In all fairness it was someone who commented on here that said they’d reported the ice cream shop. I remember because I said i felt as though the person actually knew Rachael in real life and they said I made them feel unwelcome. Then I think they may have been banned, I can’t remember.)

Anyway, I was just saying because you can’t take anything that any of her or the girls do at face value as they are always putting on a massive show. Her stories are virtually scripted at this point. She should rename her page ‘A patchwork family - Doing the most mundane things in the most attention seeking way.’

Reactions: 14

I feel the same (and I say this as someone who had her nose pierced at 13 with a gun 😬). If my daughter wanted anything pierced now I'd be taking her to someone who does it with a needle.

Reactions: 6

Snap! Needle all the way- the only piercing I’ve had with the gun was my lobes. If any of my other piercings had started with ‘gun or needle’ I would have walked!

Reactions: 5
One of my friends got her cartilage pierced at Claire’s and ended up in A&E a week later with an infection and swelling so bad the earring got stuck inside. She was kept in on an antibiotic drip 😳 guns for piercings are usually considered a big no by reputable shops

• Wow
Reactions: 7
One of my friends got her cartilage pierced at Claire’s and ended up in A&E a week later with an infection and swelling so bad the earring got stuck inside. She was kept in on an antibiotic drip 😳 guns for piercings are usually considered a big no by reputable shops
I would NEVER get anything pierced at Claire's!

Reactions: 12
I had a friend at uni who worked at Claire’s and the horror stories about piercing small children were unbelievable

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I had a friend at uni who worked at Claire’s and the horror stories about piercing small children were unbelievable
I dont know if were allowed to name them but theres a brilliant youtuber who worked at claires and tells all the horror stories!

Reactions: 2
I think you’re all confused to be honest. These are Queen Rachele of Devonshires children, to whom the rules simply do not apply.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I mean why can’t she help her daughter with the homework? Seems like she’s just sat on the sofa to me. Why has Betsy got to do it? 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
What an absolute nasty witch. Sniggering and snorting like a bleeping bully at her own daughter.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Raq put the phone down and try help your child for once. Ffs stop making your eldest be the grown up all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.