PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really shows where her priorities lie that she can get off her arse to take her 12 year old to get her bellybutton pierced but she can’t be bothered to help her understand and complete her maths homework. Quite sad that none of them are able to support her with Y7 maths homework.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It says a lot that she went to B for a note and help. She knows she won’t get anything from her excuse of a mother.

Rats clearly thinks there’s nothing wrong with laughing at and bullying your own daughter and then to bleeping post it online.
surely her huns won’t think how hilarious that was? She was on the verge of tears ffs.

Reactions: 26
Nice of them to include a donut that looks like a fanny especially for her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Parenting at its finest right there! Getting your 16 year old to write a note to the teacher for your 12 year old. bleeping odd balls. She needs to sort herself out and instead of sniggering at poor T, help her with her homework. Google is your friend. bleeping shithouse
Also, I had my belly done about the same age, so no comment from me 😂 although would I let my nearly 12 year old daughter get it done? Would I duck!
ETA - sorry if that offends anyone 😬 I just feel as though it’s so outdated, especially as mine was 20 years ago!
I had my belly button done at 13, then had the bottom of it done the same year and both sides done when I was 14. Got my first tattoo at 15 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It really shows where her priorities lie that she can get off her arse to take her 12 year old to get her bellybutton pierced but she can’t be bothered to help her understand and complete her maths homework. Quite sad that none of them are able to support her with Y7 maths homework.
She takes her daughter to get a piercing because she’s a cool mum !!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
This is the type of content that's worrying. If she does this publicly to her own children imagine what she will share about people she's supposed to be helping?!!
Any "hun" that thinks this is funny is just as bad. Poor T any wonder she has anxiety issues. I just want to sweep her up and give her a cuddle. I have a daughter in similar age. There's no way I'd let her go get her bellybutton pierced so early. And I definitely wouldn't post any struggles she has online for thousands to see.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Person asks where their money they donated to the PayPal has gone.

Rachel “omg you’re such a mentally unwell troll”

Lula leaving a room upset and frustrated.

Rachel “omg give me my phone till I laugh and film it for content for the huns so they’ll tell me how hilarious I am”

• Sad
I bet R was a whizz at maths when it came to adding and subtracting the Paypal cash!

Reactions: 26
It says a lot that she went to B for a note and help. She knows she won’t get anything from her excuse of a mother.

Rats clearly thinks there’s nothing wrong with laughing at and bullying your own daughter and then to bleeping post it online.
surely her huns won’t think how hilarious that was? She was on the verge of tears ffs.
She looked liked she had been crying when she came back in. Poor kid

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Wow, she's a fantastic mother isn't she?!

Racheleeeee, we know you read here, the reason social services have been involved in your life is stuff like this. You see nothing wrong with belittling your child, an anxious one at that, then humiliating her by putting it online for thousands to see.
Get off your arse and parent those kids.

God I feel sick. Poor T.

Reactions: 23
So if a lady was sitting at the patchwork coffee table, a place where she can go to with any problems and recieve a friendly, experienced, knowledgeable and intelligent listening ear, says that she is redoing her maths gcse in order to better herself and give her kids a brighter future, is she going to be laughed at and made a fool of and in turn made to feel 100 times worse about her already crappy life experiences?
Just one of the hundreds of reasons this patchwork crap is bleeping dangerous.

This is the type of content that's worrying. If she does this publicly to her own children imagine what she will share about people she's supposed to be helping?!!
Any "hun" that thinks this is funny is just as bad. Poor T any wonder she has anxiety issues. I just want to sweep her up and give her a cuddle. I have a daughter in similar age. There's no way I'd let her go get her bellybutton pierced so early. And I definitely wouldn't post any struggles she has online for thousands to see.
Also, we've all said before, if this is what she deems appropriate to video and share publicly, what goes on that doesn't make the cut? It may only be "five minutes" but when that five minutes shows you happily belittling and laughing at a distressed child, that is too much

Reactions: 25
What the hell have I just watched!! Surely her friends/family will tell her its out of order, I know I would if any of my friends or family put that up online 😢

Reactions: 19
Watching those stories with Betsy and Tallulah was uncomfortable viewing. Not because they argued with each other because kids do that all the time, but the way Ratchet laughed and made fun of Tallulah when she dropped her book. For a woman who claims to be all about helping women and is setting up a women’s centre she really has no idea about instilling confidence in her own child. I understand that we only see snatches of their day but I get the impression that Be More Betsy can do no wrong in her doting Mother’s eyes whilst poor Tallulah is more often than not the butt of her warped sense of humour. I hope I’m wrong and she loves her children equally but just doesn’t show it. I have two daughters and I have never nor would I ever film the two of them arguing and then embarrass one even further by making fun of her by showing her gaucheness to thousands of viewers. Let’s wait for the huns to pile on with the reposts saying how hilarious she and BMB are 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 34
First time posting on this thread - I'm on a couple of others usually. But I just had to say that story just now laughing at her daughter about homework has made me really uncomfortable ☹ you could see she wasn't happy about it yet Rachaele films it and plasters it all over for her how every many followers to see. What a way to violate your child's privacy not gaining consent etc. Sorry if I sound like a snowflake here but I just can't fathom doing that ever to my own children and even if I was to poke fun over something I wouldn't put it on social media 😕🤦
Not a snowflake at all, it was awful of her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.