PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair to Rachel, she said she did it onna coach when she went to visit her Mom in Lincoln, she didnt say exactly when that trip was.... ๐Ÿ™Š
Iโ€™m pretty sure she said she was little and she was jumping up and down excited on the coach and her โ€œtoxicโ€ mum lives nearby now ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 9
I am of course not attempting to moderate (moi? ๐Ÿ˜‡) but mother of god the next fucker to mention whether or not she has a chip in her tooth is getting a virtual head butt from me ok ya tattle trolls?

I loves you all really but duck me the chip talk is almost as irritating as one of her neverending insta stories ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I am of course not attempting to moderate (moi? ๐Ÿ˜‡) but mother of god the next fucker to mention whether she has a chip in her tooth is getting a virtual head butt from me ok ya tattle trolls?

Loves you all really but duck me the chip talk is almost as irritating as one of her neverending insta stories ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด
I'll settle it. The chip is one of the many teeth she's found around her house. End of!๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am of course not attempting to moderate (moi? ๐Ÿ˜‡) but mother of god the next fucker to mention whether she has a chip in her tooth is getting a virtual head butt from me ok ya tattle trolls?

Loves you all really but duck me the chip talk is almost as irritating as one of her neverending insta stories ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด
Iโ€™m so glad someone said it ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What was with all the swearing in her latest stories?? I'm no prude, but WTF? Who is she copying now?? ๐Ÿคฃ
How many 'like's did she use?? 'And I was like'.. 'And he was like' .... Also 'Giving it one of them'...'Can you imagine'..... How the hell did she get a deal to write a book????? ๐Ÿคฌ

Reactions: 19

Itโ€™s just another one to add to her list of lies that grows by the day

Reactions: 9
What was with all the swearing in her latest stories?? I'm no prude, but WTF? Who is she copying now?? ๐Ÿคฃ
How many 'like's did she use?? 'And I was like'.. 'And he was like' .... Also 'Giving it one of them'...'Can you imagine'..... How the hell did she get a deal to write a book????? ๐Ÿคฌ
She's always been sweary. I used to cringe when I first followed her and Betsy was about 12 swearing away. 'giving it one of them' is another of her attractive turns of phrase

As in Betsy swearing

Reactions: 7
No chip at the end of March ๐Ÿคจ surely she mustโ€™ve acquired it while single handedly installing her bespoke hall mirror

ETA now itโ€™s been pointed out there will be a story tomorrow explaining it with lots of horrific vomiting involved

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it me but since Emily moved down Astrid has been trying alot harder to be Rs bestie. Feeling abit pushed out Astrid?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am of course not attempting to moderate (moi? ๐Ÿ˜‡) but mother of god the next fucker to mention whether or not she has a chip in her tooth is getting a virtual head butt from me ok ya tattle trolls?

I loves you all really but duck me the chip talk is almost as irritating as one of her neverending insta stories ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด
If only we could give โ€œvirtual head butts โ€œ

bleeping hell, just scrolled into an image of Josh in summer 2022, if he keeps following his current hair plan

173F5CF7-6582-42AD-B670-F123237D565E.jpeg
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The photos on her stories looked even more see through.

I love that she has "sustainable fashion" in her bio but this comes up when you Google Talliah Rose
Im quite surprised that in 2021, a business advertises itself as fast fashion

Reactions: 7
Is it me but since Emily moved down Astrid has been trying alot harder to be Rs bestie. Feeling abit pushed out Astrid?
I'd say it irks her that E took the limelight. She got a lot more followers out of R than A and didn't try half as hard.
A has full blown garden parties to try get some followers. E just rolls around Rs attic Reno and gets some.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The latest video she has posted.....no it's attention he is trying to get not a reaction.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The latest video she has posted.....no it's attention he is trying to get not a reaction.
When mine were that age, maybe a bit younger, Iโ€™d put together sensory baskets out of stuff found round the kitchen and play with it with them. She just films him and tries to make out heโ€™s naughty. Heโ€™s probably bored out his brains, poor kid.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.