PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

Reactions: 2
The only reason I can think of for not plugging yourself in is to look cool 😂 no wonder she gets on so well with a 16 year old.

Reactions: 4
The only reason I can think of for not plugging yourself in is to look cool 😂 no wonder she gets on so well with a 16 year old.
I see this sitting on a plugged in seatbelt a lot on US social media personalities 🤷‍♀️ Madness

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She probably chipped her tooth when she was drunk on the alcohol she never drinks, either that or someone punched her, I'd like to think it was the latter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
According to Rs step daughters (they cMe on here and posted tea) when R was with theirs and betsy and lulas dad, they used to holiday in Spain and hire prostitutes.
Pretty believable tbh considering there's also gossip they used to swing together aswell 🤷‍♀️
I feel a bit sick. Seriously how does such a douche get so much sex. Those braces must have really put the kibosh on oral, I would say that’s why she hanging out with Astrid, but imagine her metal encrusted gnashers anywhere near your lady bits. Just no. Although I bet she’s a right pillow princess!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I feel a bit sick. Seriously how does such a douche get so much sex. Those braces must have really put the kibosh on oral, I would say that’s why she hanging out with Astrid, but imagine her metal encrusted gnashers anywhere near your lady bits. Just no. Although I bet she’s a right pillow princess!
I wish could go back in time to before I read this comment and not have to live with that image seared into my brain forevermore

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just noticed that she had “eleventy billion” stories up and just thought ‘nope’. Imagine your life actually being sitting in your loft, chatting absolute rubbish to yourself on selfie mode like you’re going up for best fictional drama at the next soap awards, just to get engagement up to flog the next rubbish thing you’ve been ‘kindly gifted’ and paid to big up. What a life. 😴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She probably chipped her tooth when she was drunk on the alcohol she never drinks, either that or someone punched her, I'd like to think it was the latter 🤣
Maybe she got punched while drunk. She has admitted she's a head when drinking. Although, she seems that when sober as well 😂

And definitely no chip here
You're definitely right, that chip of hers is not an old one and I'm not talking about the one on her shoulder!

Reactions: 10
No chip here 👀 why lie Rachaele Hambleton?

That chip has happened since she got her braces so over the last 2 years
To be fair to Rachel, she said she did it onna coach when she went to visit her Mom in Lincoln, she didnt say exactly when that trip was.... 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.