PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good grief.....look at Wilby....doing something ALL TODDLERS DO.

They're utterly clueless.

When mine were that age, maybe a bit younger, I’d put together sensory baskets out of stuff found round the kitchen and play with it with them. She just films him and tries to make out he’s naughty. He’s probably bored out his brains, poor kid.
I did similar only in the bottom drawer. Taught her she was allowed to open and play with the things in there (saucepan lids, a wooden spoon, some lidded containers and some sponges). She never bothered with any of the other drawers/cupboards

Reactions: 18
I’m currently expecting my first baby - taking all the parenting tips from R
Phone in face from birth, baby tv from birth at least 10 hours a day, never wean them and then film them being naughty aka being a toddler and bored. Oh and I haven’t spoken to my father for about 20 years - so I’m going to let him name the baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I’m currently expecting my first baby - taking all the parenting tips from R
Phone in face from birth, baby tv from birth at least 10 hours a day, never wean them and then film them being naughty aka being a toddler and bored. Oh and I haven’t spoken to my father for about 20 years - so I’m going to let him name the baby.
Don't forget that if your breastfeeding, when you stop after 12 months to wean little one onto a bottle.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You wouldn't think Twit and twit had had 5 kids between them before the Messiah would you?

Reactions: 22
Don't forget that if your breastfeeding, when you stop after 12 months to wean little one onto a bottle.
Of course - in case of c section I also need to remind everyone at all times of how I was sliced open. But make a TikTok a few days later. So much to think of.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
We should honestly think about gifting Wibble one of these. At least then people would know when they are out and about what he’s having to put up with 😊
She makes him wear all those stupid clothes with his name in huge letters over it. I remember back 30/40 years ago how that was a really bad idea and it was stopped but Rachel thinks nothing bad will ever happen to her kids. Anyway it would be great if a top could be created so she sees Wilby and everyone else sees your top🤔

Reactions: 9
He's probably trying to get a reaction... because he's bored out his mind!!
He's never playing with toys or when he is, he's down the garden with no one there to play with him.
It's so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 14
We should honestly think about gifting Wibble one of these. At least then people would know when they are out and about what he’s having to put up with 😊
Make it leopard print and she'll get him one!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course - in case of c section I also need to remind everyone at all times of how I was sliced open. But make a TikTok a few days later. So much to think of.
Congratulations! I hope your other half is spoon feeding you - he should do it for the next year or so. You can’t be expected to use a knife and fork in your condition 💜

Best take locks of bathroom doors so your baby has access to the toilet for sensory play. Leave a few firelighters scattered around oh and stock up on chocolate cake and wotsits ready for weaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lots of reposts of Edie when she was the same age as Wilby. Why? Including one of Edie sat on the dining table and bent over Issac when he's trying to eat his breakfast and she's snorting away whilst he looks really uncomfortable. Poor lad is trying to cover his bowl from her.
Great parenting Rach👌
Don't forget drawing on the poor dog

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Don't forget drawing on the poor dog
I don't understand why she's yelling for him to eat his breakfast when Edie is bent right over him like that. And that's around the time when he got removed from his mother and placed with that pair of dickheads as they were deemed to be better parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
The most worrying thing to me in those videos is that Edie is talking, can she not see that Wilby does not say one word, not even a go when his parents are swinging him by the arms!
I say this as a parent with a child who had a speech and Language disorder and did not speak more than 5 words at 5!

Reactions: 18
The most worrying thing to me in those videos is that Edie is talking, can she not see that Wilby does not say one word, not even a go when his parents are swinging him by the arms!
I say this as a parent with a child who had a speech and Language disorder and did not speak more than 5 words at 5!
And Edie was raised as the youngest of 5 so lots of siblings around to talk for her too.

Reactions: 8
Sorry to go off topic, but why do we all have Mexican hats today?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.