PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still stuck on prostitutes in Spain
According to Rs step daughters (they cMe on here and posted tea) when R was with theirs and betsy and lulas dad, they used to holiday in Spain and hire prostitutes.
Pretty believable tbh considering there's also gossip they used to swing together aswell 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Why is she so rude to people? And why screenshot it and share it online? I find it really cringy

Reactions: 10
Excellent recap 😂 @DipsyDoodle babe. LOVE YOU SO MUCH 💜

Can I just say whilst she is waffling now with the brace off, it’s like the barrier has gone for me and she is literally the living embodiment of this word vomit image. I feel like I’m being attacked through my screen 🙃
Love you too @FridaK like, so hard babe!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love you too @FridaK like, so hard babe!
Tattlers if I set up a PayPal account will you donate to it so that I can get @DipsyDoodle a house and we can bum around in her car all day making videos of each other?
Then I’ll come on here and make up a load of bullshit for you three times a week, slag off everyone I know and over share my children’s bodily functions for you to paw over.
Please, I’m saving the wHoLE WOrLd here 💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Rupert is the son of the building guy she was having ‘bantz with’, no relation to Hannah, it’s a different Rupert!

Reactions: 4
I just listened to her stories for the first time - I normally just read the captions. The huns sharing it - oh she’s hilarious and so relatable. R’s life is pure fantasy - don’t see anyone saying the same about Harry Potter. But then R did live in Scotland at the time snd inspire the entire series.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh, is it a horse tooth brush?

The number of unread messages and emails she always has gives me major anxiety. If just one of those was a cry for help, it doesn’t bear thinking about what could happen. Surely all this chaos is no good for anyone who needs help.

5CC296CD-0B86-45E0-937A-63BA5C4A798E.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Rupert is the son of the building guy she was having ‘bantz with’, no relation to Hannah, it’s a different Rupert!
Hi Hannah. Have you spent all the Go Fund Me cash yet or is there still a couple of thousand left 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You know when she said she used the water flosser and said she 'got so much more off and it showed I wasn't cleaning them as well as I could have been' Rachaeaeaeaeale, we were all telling you that for over a bleeping year! Your teeth were bleeping manky love! We pointed it out a hundred times a day. every day :rolleyes:

As for Emily and her seat belt. She's clearly thick as duck as well. No wonder she fits in well with Rachaeaeaele and Josh.

ETA: Did I really hear her just say 'keep my teeth looking lush' 😂 😂 she needs to get herself some new glasses!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To be fair to the person who said they never forget their seat belt I would say that 9/10 i drive off up the road without putting it on but the irritating beeping of the alarm soon reminds me and i whip it on. So for Emily to intentionallly fasten her seatbelt and then sit on it is ridiculous and irresponsible as if they have an accident she could kill herself as well as whoever is a passenger in the car with her.
I was watching one of her stories the other day and if i had watched it with my eyes shut I wouldn’t have known it was Emily I would have thought it was R

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.