PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is an 11/12 year old being allowed out to a pub dressed like this?
I'm surprised she wants to go out like that given she has really bad anxiety and self confidence issues according to Rachel.

Or maybe shes taken advantage of the gifted Rescue Remedy that she needs daily and nightly....

Reactions: 34
They've probably gone with an adult but we all know Raq loves to deliberately leave out relevant information in order to create content.

I also despise the "stop growing" comments cos if anyone stops growing up, to me it means they're dead 😡😡

Reactions: 23
This is who she was advertising the other day😳
Posted too soon, it's just come up in advert on this page!
Spotlight are 2 Irish dentists who have sold their souls to the devil. They are EVERYWHERE 🤮 By everywhere I mean it's a wonder they're making anything at all they have so many bloggers af for them 🙄

Reactions: 2
Blimey. You can tell B&T have no father figure to speak of. Someone needs to remind the huns that T is only 12 ☹. Rachael isn’t capable of responsibility for these kids at all

Reactions: 19
Is Spoons a Witherspoon pub? I can’t believe they would be allowed in alone? I’d say I can’t believe she’d let them go alone especially I and E, but I can. She prob hasn’t battered an eyelid. Surprised she hasn’t chucked W at them too, make a night of it!

Reactions: 18
They’re probably off down the fair or something. And can somebody tell me what kind of inspiration the family are so I can be inspired?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is Spoons a Witherspoon pub? I can’t believe they would be allowed in alone? I’d say I can’t believe she’d let them go alone especially I and E, but I can. She prob hasn’t battered an eyelid. Surprised she hasn’t chucked W at them too, make a night of it!
yeah spoons is Wetherspoons.

Reactions: 4
Exactly, I love a Spoons as much as the next person but I wouldnt send my group of young kids there on their own...especially on a Friday evening!

Reactions: 22
I haven’t caught up a yet on the thread. I run a small business, have a child to get to/from school also a house to run so been very busy and I don’t have a Emily to do all that for me while I sit on my arse all day, like some. 😂

Any woooo why does she speak to Josh like a kid 🤦🏼‍♀️
I bet their neighbours love them with their bloody zoo in the garden😂
Can’t wait for the rant about the birds being so noisy 🙄

Or how all the birds have escaped because one of the kids left the door open.

My Dad kept lots of birds when we were kids and my brother did just that.

It still bone of contention 30+ years later.

They still do in my little Lincolnshire town and its always those that come from certain areas. However why does she insist on dressing like a chavtastic twit? Just waiting on Seb to roast her like the little legend he is. Forget be more betsy, be more seb
👋🏼 Fellow yellow belly

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.