PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had the most heavy thought.
Say Vanessa’s video of B was right (and not just a teen reacting to an argument.) Say what B described was Rachaels usual behaviour and there was some kind of abuse going on.
Imagine when it all comes to a head and you are a hun that has been cheering her on for years calling her a saint and you hadn’t noticed. I would be so ashamed.

Reactions: 35
I went and watched the bird stories because ‘IVe gOt NothInG bettER To DO” Brace yourselves because I’m going to say something nice about Josh.

Bird Josh is by far the most palatable Josh. He looks happy, he’s animated, he’s sober, he looks relaxed and when he smiles it’s not forced. I almost wanted to shout at her to shut her gob so that I could hear about his Avery and I know nothing about birds. What’s most interesting is that when I saw how mild mannered his Ex Wife was I did think there must be a different side to him and I think when you see him talking like that, you see that he’s naturally quiet and a bit geeky (which isn’t a bad thing at all.)

I wonder if he may be having a problem with being with someone that brings out the worst in him 🤔.

(Also I got the impression that a neighbour or someone had reported the bird situation. He was fuming when he said that and she was being childish.)
However much I think Josh is a dick, I really like him when he's talking about his birding/wildlife. He comes alive. He's obviously very knowledgeable about this subject, but Rachel just takes the piss and belittles him, like being clever on a subject is a terrible thing. It's like he has to dumb himself down to keep her happy.

Reactions: 30
That’s the thing with people like R, they don’t like anyone close to them appearing to be/do better. And they will try to sabotage that at all costs, including put downs and digs.

Reactions: 18
Maybe R hates it because he has something he enjoys that doesn't involve her. Maybe she should try getting her own hobby something she enjoys!

Reactions: 18
Yes, wonder who that’s aimed at 🤔 😂
Also how selfish are they?? The house is a bleeping zoo, it would be fine if they lived somewhere with no one around but if I were their neighbours I’d be livid, and I’m an animal lover!
Self obsessed...self indulgant...selfish...twats

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have really good attention to detail but I have no clue who these random kids she tags into her stories are. She’s a really bad weirdo for it though. Like Talluhah’s friend the other day. They are young children 🥴🥴.
She’s on her arse. That interview on Mama designs got 16k views and only 52 likes. I think more people think she’s rotten than just us

Attachments

Reactions: 24
Can someone please explain to me this trend of putting your socks over your clothes? I’m 28 and don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Growing up if people tucked their clothes into their socks they were chavs and got the absolute piss took out of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can someone please explain to me this trend of putting your socks over your clothes? I’m 28 and don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Growing up if people tucked their clothes into their socks they were chavs and got the absolute piss took out of them.
I do it in the gym to stop my leggings riding up my legs but nowhere else! Or my hiking boots actually but that’s because those socks are massive and they would look weird under my leggings 😂

Reactions: 5
Was it just my school where the lads would wear tracksuit bottoms tucked into footy socks with their rockports? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Irritates me when she does it to wilbys socks aswell. Looks stupid.
I get it if you do it for the gym, or if you ride a bike etc but as casual day to day is just stupid.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.