PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have really good attention to detail but I have no clue who these random kids she tags into her stories are. She’s a really bad weirdo for it though. Like Talluhah’s friend the other day. They are young children 🥴🥴.
She’s on her arse. That interview on Mama designs got 16k views and only 52 likes. I think more people think she’s rotten than just us
So for nearly 300k followers between her and R, 16k views is nothing 🤣 and 52 likes is diabolical. Love it haha

Reactions: 16
That was a look when I was growing up - we'd call them townies for some reason!
Haha yes! I was always under the impression that trackies were tucked into socks so the haul they'd stolen from the shops and hidden down their trackies didnt fall out the bottom because of the tucked in trackies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That was a look when I was growing up - we'd call them townies for some reason!
Absolutely miss townies to be honest, they soon gave way to the chav.

In all seriousness my 11 year old has her socks out when she wears certain shoes. She is 11 though, so that’s okay 😅

Reactions: 4
Can someone please explain to me this trend of putting your socks over your clothes? I’m 28 and don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Growing up if people tucked their clothes into their socks they were chavs and got the absolute piss took out of them.
I was one of these chavs 😅 white lightning up the park with me little mates! I'm now 33 and can see the error of my ways. Shame R can't see any errors in her ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New rambling stories up
All I can hear all the time is her smacking her bleeping teeth !!!! Is this a new post brace thing ?????

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Haha yes! I was always under the impression that trackies were tucked into socks so the haul they'd stolen from the shops and hidden down their trackies didnt fall out the bottom because of the tucked in trackies 😂
They still do in my little Lincolnshire town and its always those that come from certain areas. However why does she insist on dressing like a chavtastic twit? Just waiting on Seb to roast her like the little legend he is. Forget be more betsy, be more seb

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.