PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that, although in her defence (pains me to say) she won’t have meant anything by it, he is a handsome lad!
good god can you imagine being his new girlfriend being invited round there for tea for the first time, it would be terrifying!
Remember when Betsy got a boyfriend and Rancid shared his Instagram so all her middle aged huns could go and follow him 🤮

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
ARRRGH
I thought ‘Ooh Seb looks like his mum loads there’ and then saw she’d written gorgeous and now I just feel confused and awkward 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
ARRRGH
I thought ‘Ooh Seb looks like his mum loads there’ and then saw she’d written gorgeous and now I just feel confused and awkward 🥴😂
Same! He does look exactly like his mother and I'm not saying that to wind up our regular lurker🙋🏻‍♀️

Remember when Betsy got a boyfriend and Rancid shared his Instagram so all her middle aged huns could go and follow him 🤮
Yes 😩 I would be really uncomfortable if my kids were friends etc going into that home knowing they’re just going to be used for content so her huns can see just how much shes a cool mum 😎

Reactions: 15
I thought that, although in her defence (pains me to say) she won’t have meant anything by it, he is a handsome lad!
good god can you imagine being his new girlfriend being invited round there for tea for the first time, it would be terrifying!
It’s not like you wouldn’t know everything about them already 😂😂 but yes terrifying all the same-esp them teeth coming for ya 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ooooh I think she was witnessing today
(I had a look because ‘I hAVe GoT NoThiNG beTTeR tO Do’ 😁)
I'd love to be a fly on the wall when R was being witness, to hear how fake she would be and the tit lies she comes put with to the judge lol (she has been absent for hours this afternoon so pretty likely)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Using the book writing as a nice big cover so she can say how she is so busy working everyday on her 'book' when she's actually in Exeter. Hope she knows where the courthouse is and doesn't get it mixed up with a farm *snort*.
She’s been at court. She’s got her only pair of tailored pants on and the Gucci old lady shoes. What else would you wear to court? 😂😂

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when R was being witness, to hear how fake she would be and the tit lies she comes put with to the judge lol (she has been absent for hours this afternoon so pretty likely)
“So like My best friend Jo called me and I said hang on a minute because I’ve got six kids. Soooo then like she said her boyfriend was giving it one of them in the direction of the victim. Sooooo I said duck Jo, can you come over and we will have a cup of tea at my kitchen table. I’ll give you a shout out on Insta for a free solicitor babes 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Emily, get your feet off the new sofa with your shoes on....fml I would kill her if she was at mine, but then when everything is given then there’s no respect for anything. Did anyone else feel like watching Emily Lounging around it was like Betsy having a mate round or Lula. Would love to see what goes on if emily
Is left in charge for the weekend when rach goes away for her birthday

Reactions: 15
Let’s hope she says ‘giving it, 1 of them’
While she is in the witness box 😂😂
Can you imagine the judges face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes 😩 I would be really uncomfortable if my kids were friends etc going into that home knowing they’re just going to be used for content so her huns can see just how much shes a cool mum 😎
I don’t even let my family follow my partner’s work account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Seriously why? The huns will do anything for a repost 🤦🏻‍♀️ Take that shite off your child and give her a decent children’s book to read! I’m sure she was only holding it for the photo but it’s not suitable reading material for children - or adults for that matter 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 26
She’s been at court. She’s got her only pair of tailored pants on and the Gucci old lady shoes. What else would you wear to court? 😂😂

“So like My best friend Jo called me and I said hang on a minute because I’ve got six kids. Soooo then like she said her boyfriend was giving it one of them in the direction of the victim. Sooooo I said duck Jo, can you come over and we will have a cup of tea at my kitchen table. I’ll give you a shout out on Insta for a free solicitor babes 💜
‘Giving it one of them in the direction of the victim’

made me spit my tea out laughing 😂😂😂😂😂

"I don't understand Ms Hambleton, giving it one of what, exactly?"
😂😂😂😂 There goes another mouthful of my tea

• Haha
Courtroom one, Exeter Crown Court

Court clerk: ‘Do you swear to tell the truth...’

Rach: ‘Troll’

Court Clerk ‘Pardon?’

Rach: ‘Why are you asking about the truth? Troll’

Court Clerk: ‘Hmm right. Could you state your full name’

Rach: ‘Part time working mummy or PTWM’

Court Clerk: ‘No the name on your birth certificate.’

Rach: ‘I don’t know, my Mum left me when I was four.’

Court Clerk: ‘Okay then. Just the name you go by.’

Rach: ‘Oh it’s this one, here on my second book, you can have that for a fiver’ (passes clerk the book.)

Court Clerk: ‘Can you state your occupation?’

Rach: ‘Saviour of women’

Court Clerk: ‘No I mean that job that pays you’

Rach: ‘OMG!! Stalker. All my money is none of your business. It’s MY money’

Court Clerk: Ahh. Well just what you consider your job to be’

Rach: (Unlocks phone, opens Instagram and shows the clerk her page.) ‘It’s there. That’s me 🙄🙄

(Clerk sits down and barrister stands up)

Barrister: ‘Ms Hambleton. Can you tell me what happened on the night of the alleged attack’

Rach: ‘JOOOSH, JOOOSH’ (Josh runs down from public gallery with a bucket. Rachael grabs bucket, begins to try and vomit horrifically so that she doesn’t have to answer. No vomit arrives.)

Barrister: ‘Ms Hambleton?’

Josh: ‘Can you give her a minute, she’s busy. It’s okay the most beautiful woman in my life 😍

Rach: ‘You are so FIT. Can’t believe I get to bang you’

Barrister: ‘MS Hambleton. The night in question?’

(Rachaels phone rings.)

Rach: ‘Sorry that was just my best friend and PA Jo.’

Barrister: ‘Is that Josephine Griffiths?’

Rach: ‘NO THE OTHER JO! UGH. DO YOU NOT EVEN FOLLOW ME’

Barrister: ‘Let’s start again. Can you tell me what happened on the night of the 14th of June 2019.’

Rach: ‘Your on Tattle aren’t you? Asking me questions. Can’t you just be kind? If you don’t like me, just forget about me. JOOOSH, he’s a Tattle bastard JOOSH. Get his IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and we are leaving.’

(Rach uncrosses her legs, squeezes her feet back into her Gucci shoes, smoothes of her flat stomach towards the Gallery and drags Josh out of the courtroom by his cap.)

Barrister: ‘I motion to remove Ms Hambleton from the witness list.’

Jury: ‘👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 139

Court Clerk ‘Pardon?’

Rach: ‘Oh it’s this one, here on my second book, you can have that for a fiver’ (passes clerk the book.)

Rach: (Unlocks phone, opens Instagram and shows the clerk her page.) ‘It’s there. That’s me 🙄🙄

Barrister: ‘Ms Hambleton. Can you tell me what happened on the night of the alleged attack’

Rach: ‘JOOOSH, JOOOSH’ (Josh runs down from public gallery with a bucket. Rachael grabs bucket, begins to try and vomit horrifically so that she doesn’t have to answer. No vomit arrives.)

Josh: ‘Can you give her a minute, she’s busy. It’s okay the most beautiful woman in my life 😍

(Rachaels phone rings.)

Barrister: ‘Let’s start again. Can you tell me what happened on the night of the 14th of June 2019.’

Rach: ‘Your on Tattle aren’t you? Asking me questions. Can’t you just be kind? If you don’t like me, just forget about me. JOOOSH, he’s a Tattle bastard JOOSH. Get his IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and we are leaving.’

(Rach uncrosses her legs, squeezes her feet back into her Gucci shoes, smoothes of her flat stomach towards the Gallery and drags Josh out of the courtroom by his cap.)

I think this is quite possibly the best thing you’ve ever written and there’s been many contenders 😂👌 love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Court Clerk ‘Pardon?’

(Rachaels phone rings.)

Thought you'd been quiet for a while 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When you see @FridaK has commented and the opening comment is 'courtroom one' you know it's time to put the kettle on and buckle in for the ride 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Rachel’s a terrible Mum, it’s a fact.

She knows Wibble gets upset as his siblings leave the house so she should anticipate in advance and scoop him up and go elsewhere or make a game of it.

To use his reaction as IG fodder says all we need to know about her, she’s a bleep.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.