PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That clip I just watched made my stomach turn. The fact she can belittle and humiliate her children without batting an eye lid shows what a horrible person she is. Any person she is ‘supporting’ needs to run a mile, that was awful to sit and see her anxious child be subjected to tormenting just so she had some content.
What an utter witch.

Reactions: 28
North face jacket appears again on a child in the grid & her in the stories.. don’t agree with her filming the girls. Gross family

Reactions: 4
What an absolute nasty pair of witches!! To film her daughter struggling and who is clearly upset and just laugh snort and snigger alongside Betsy is pure nasty and vile! You are one sorry poor excuse of a mother. I have 5 children... one daughter same age as Betsy and one a little older than Lula... and would never ever EVER dream of posting what you just did. I’m actually shocked and saddened for Lula and wish I could give her a big hug!!

Reactions: 30
Quite sad that none of them are able to support her with Y7 maths homework.
My Yr6 son had to help me with my Yr5 son’s Maths more than I care to admit during lockdown. But you know what I was sat there the whole time, we learnt together and I made sure to really encourage and praise the older child for helping when he did. I didn’t sit sneering on the side lines while the younger one looked anxious, and the older one was flatly refusing to help. She is such a nasty mother and wouldn’t know how to nurture someone if her life depended on it.

Reactions: 30
My daughter has anxiety and selective mutism, so not a million miles different from T, and there is no way I'd speak to her like Rachel just did and especially on camera ! Not that it matters if they have anxiety or not because u shouldn't speak to a child like that anyway ! I'm not sticking up for Betty, but she shouldn't be made to help her sister like that, especially if she didn't understand it her self !! That video actually makes my blood boil and I feel so so sorry for T x

Reactions: 15
To be fair, I wasn't much cop with helping my son with maths during lockdown. But at least I sat down quietly with him, tried to help and when I didn't understand either suggested reasonable ways we could go forward. Also showing him that we dont always 'get' things, but receiving support from others is a great way to resolve the issues.

Reactions: 20
I actually felt awful for both B & T in that video. Betsy clearly frustrated at Lula expectations of help. Two sisters bickering, but instead of actually mediating R is encouraging Lula’s demands of Betsy to help and placing all expectation onto her 16 year olds shoulders and no one is listening to Betsy saying she’s tried and doesn’t understand. So, she’s 16, done a shift at work and gets ratty with her sister.

She clearly then gives in, tries to help while the actual parent sits there doing nothing and grows more and more frustrated so gets more pissed off with Lula.

It’s so obvious she can’t say what she wants to her mum so her sister takes the brunt of her annoyance. But most telling of all is the fact Lula seems to not even have bothered asking either of the adults in the house for help, but has gone to the one person the kids can all rely on, Betsy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Get off your bleeping lazy arse and help your daughter!! All for content? You're a joke!

ETA - That belly button piercing is not fresh. That didn't happen today! R was with them both last week to give parental permission but we all know how they love to bullshit in that family!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
My Yr6 son had to help me with my Yr5 son’s Maths more than I care to admit during lockdown. But you know what I was sat there the whole time, we learnt together and I made sure to really encourage and praise the older child for helping when he did. I didn’t sit sneering on the side lines while the younger one looked anxious, and the older one was flatly refusing to help. She is such a nasty mother and wouldn’t know how to nurture someone if her life depended on it.
Yep, same here. The reason I struggle to help is how different the methods are now to how I learnt. So, it’s like learning it all over again before being able to help. Everyone I know with school age kids says the same with maths learning these days.

Reactions: 8
I really hope the other side of T’s family see that post and do something about this situation.
Those poor kids

It was an iPad she dropped 🙄

Reactions: 9
I really hope the other side of T’s family see that post and do something about this situation.
Those poor kids

It’s ok though. They have loads of money to throw around to replace the iPad if it broke 🙃
Honestly, I would not be laughing if mine dropped their iPad. They need it for school, and it’s expensive enough without having to get a new one

Reactions: 9
What an absolute nasty witch. Sniggering and snorting like a bleeping bully at her own daughter.
I've just watched this & my piss is well & truly boiled. No bleeping boundaries & everything is obviously fair game when it comes to content. bleeping twunt

Reactions: 14
I don’t give a duck about T & B getting piercings or whether it’s right or wrong. Not our bodies, not our problem. I think they both look great and if anything, I now want all the piercings.

What I do give a duck about is being subjected to viewing a Mother laughing at her child’s distress, and rather than helping her like any normal parent, tries to force her other child to help her dispute fact that she has made it clear she doesn’t understand it either.

How the hell she can sit on stories crying about poor T and her crippling anxiety knowing she laughs at her when it suits her, is beyond me.

Reactions: 41
Right you’ve all said how I feel but I’ve a 14 year old who suffers with anxiety where we have actual therapy sessions set up and recently since lockdown lifted she is spending more time with friends finally

as a mum of an anxious girl there is no way I’d film her anytime distress or not and post as it would stress her out!
What’s sickening is she’s either lying about t’s anxiety for content or she just doesn’t give a tit and more than likely contributes to her daughters anxiety

for 2 years I’ve knocked on every door to try get help because that’s what I need to do as a parent

that latest filming has sickened me it really really has

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Why would you film your daughter having a meltdown over her school work then continue to film instead off offering her words of reassurance and guidance.

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 26
What a horrible scummy cow R is. She makes me sick, and she has the audacity to complain that she’s had multiple reports to Social services. I wonder why? 🙄 not cause she’s a bad parent!

Reactions: 20
Why would you film your daughter having a meltdown over her school work then continue to film instead off offering her words of reassurance and guidance.

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
She even commented T was going to be upset & made Betsy go up. No you bleeping toxic twit, go & parent your child & make sure she is OK. But no humiliate her instead

Reactions: 25
She even commented T was going to be upset & made Betsy go up. No you bleeping toxic twit, go & parent your child & make sure she is OK. But no humiliate her instead
Exactly! She’ll be more upset by her mum laughing at her and filming it than she would be about B arguing with her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.