PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I often think of Seb’s mates and how they’ve coped during lockdown. As Rachaele previously said, they’ve all got a huge crush on her. When you fancy someone and can’t see them or be around them it is PAINFUL. Especially if you’re a teenage boy.

She said online anonymous referrals. You can’t make online referrals...

Totally agree, I had to stop snooping because it got a bit too real so I just keep up on here now.
Yeah tit got real for me when I saw the B video, the poor soul. I’m reluctant to even think about bringing Rachaelelele to justice over PayPal etc because I can’t stand the thought of any of those kids feeling the consequences rightly or wrongly!

Reactions: 13
I often think of Seb’s mates and how they’ve coped during lockdown. As Rachaele previously said, they’ve all got a huge crush on her. When you fancy someone and can’t see them or be around them it is PAINFUL. Especially if you’re a teenage boy.

Yeah tit got real for me when I saw the B video, the poor soul. I’m reluctant to even think about bringing Rachaelelele to justice over PayPal etc because I can’t stand the thought of any of those kids feeling the consequences rightly or wrongly!
Didn't they fancy her before her new "interesting" look? I'm sure they are coping just fine now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It would be a bit strange for teachers to give a young pupil money as it could lead to all sorts of connotations, wouldn’t they just take him to the pupil office and arrange a free meal for the day then drop his parents an email to let them know so they can send the funds the following day?
I used to work in a school and this is exactly what happens. You provide the student with food not money

Reactions: 8

Does she seriously think that teenage boys/children are attracted to her?!!!!
She really is mentally unwell 😫.
And she is not an attractive woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does she seriously think that teenage boys/children are attracted to her?!!!!
She really is mentally unwell 😫.
And she is not an attractive woman.
Oh yes and they make up songs about her on the school bus because she is so fit. You know because life is a 1988 episode of Grange Hill

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Emma mattress just popped up on my Instagram so I had a nose and can't see R advert for it anywhere on the page

Reactions: 2
Oh yes and they make up songs about her on the school bus because she is so fit. You know because life is a 1988 episode of Grange Hill
‘After singing songs on the bus, Togger realised he left his lunch money at home and had to lend 30p off the maths teacher’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s been suspiciously quiet since the Q&A - except obviously some ads and memory sharing.
There has to be a long rambling insta video due today.

Reactions: 12
SS surely would have had to been tipped off by someone or something significant, for them to keep coming back? Also, the liessss that it was “trolls” that made Betsy lose her job.. no one would have known that Betsy worked 10+ hours if R didn’t feel the need to boast about it on her insta story. She literally presses her own self destruct button and still points the finger. What a twit.

Reactions: 16
She’s been suspiciously quiet since the Q&A - except obviously some ads and memory sharing.
There has to be a long rambling insta video due today.
I've noticed when something bad happens, she always puts stuff up from her memories. She did it last time, like it was a kick in the teeth to B & T's sisters!

Reactions: 11
I think I need an intervention guys - at the weekend my cat sat on me and when he got up I realised he hadn't cleaned his arse properly and he'd left skidmarks on my top 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 ever since then I've been calling him Skidmark Steve, Poopy Pete, Turdy Trevor, crappy Shaun and Turtle's Head Terry. His name isn't Steve, Pete, Trevor, Shaun or Terry 😳 help!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The Q&A was a way fo trying to beat the Instagram algorithms. Her reach must have been really low and knowing she has the book/CIC thing coming up, she needed a way to boost her engagement beforehand. All the big Insta Twats do it.
It also gave her the opportunity to put the boot in to various family members whist she was at it

Reactions: 16
Speaking of the book I went into a shop to buy the old one to have a read and the lady said they don't have it as the new one is out next week?? Surely that isn't right?

I have tried to find the answer to this so you don’t have to repeat but I can’t - I kee seeing things about Betsy job, could someone give me a quick update of what happened there? I have to say I really like Betsy I think for her age she appears to do a lot with her siblings

Reactions: 2
The more that gets posted by Rachel, Betsey and the estranged Apicella family the more uncomfortable it feels and it’s not just watching a duplicity, greedy, immoral , thick as mince Influencer anymore.
Entirely the bloody reason I’m still here (aside from you lot.) Once you see it, it can’t be unseen and it plays on your mind. They are dodgy and they are now looking to open a centre for vulnerable women.
I find it hard not to be concerned and ignore it because what would that make me?

Reactions: 19
I didn’t know that we were allowed to be inside our relatives house now as if COVID didn’t exist

Reactions: 4
When someone gets reported to social services are they informed who has reported them? How does she know it’s someone that doesn’t like their family?

Reactions: 5
something has been bugging me about her recent post. I don't know if anyone else can confirm if they have read the book or remember her other posts, but i'm sure she says her Mum moved to Lancashire (my area so that's why it rings a bell) yet now she's saying Lincolnshire. I'm sure she's also said Manchester before as she said about her parents living next door to Peter Sutcliffe. Unless I am thinking of some other lying instagrammer 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
The Q&A was a way fo trying to beat the Instagram algorithms. Her reach must have been really low and knowing she has the book/CIC thing coming up, she needed a way to boost her engagement beforehand. All the big Insta Twats do it.
It also gave her the opportunity to put the boot in to various family members whist she was at it
I read the other day that apparently if you do a question box you can type in it yourself and it will look like someone else has asked...so sneaky bastards can make sure they get the questions they want to answer 🙄

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.