PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would the picture of her dinner need a trigger warning? seen it a few threads back and thought it was weird at the time but the more I think about it the more the reason is annoying me 🙈

Reactions: 7
Why would the picture of her dinner need a trigger warning? seen it a few threads back and thought it was weird at the time but the more I think about it the more the reason is annoying me 🙈
I did wonder that. And was it dinner as in the fish and chips or the eggy bread on the evening. ( as a northerner I call lunch dinner and evening meal tea) 😂

Reactions: 5
Also, my knowledge of geography is admittedly a bit tit so I'm happy to be corrected here, but unless they moved Lincolnshire while I wasn't paying attention, it isn't a 7 hour drive away from Torbay. It's a long way, far enough that she didn't have to exaggerate but of course, why tell the truth when you can get more attention and sympathy from embellishing the facts! She literally can't tell the truth, not about anything.
On a bad drive it can be about 5 hours, it’s only 270 miles.
Do publishers not fact check- I mean it’s not like R over exagurates ;)🤣

Reactions: 8
That Seb story is just so silly. How do people believe that tit? Do they not engage their brains?
You can buy a reasonable meal in a secondary school for a couple of quid
Why would he need to ask several teachers? Would they all give him like 30p each? What sort of a crappy teacher would do that? And why would the school need to ring her to tell her that he didn’t have money if they did that?
And that’s leaving aside that most schools are cashless these days and his account would just go into debit.

Reactions: 20
I did wonder that. And was it dinner as in the fish and chips or the eggy bread on the evening. ( as a northerner I call lunch dinner and evening meal tea) 😂
I meant the eggy bread because it was a tiny portion for a main meal. Social media is full of things to do with eating disorders at the moment in light of the recent tragedy. She is once again completely ignorant.

Reactions: 8
That Seb story is just so silly. How do people believe that tit? Do they not engage their brains?
Why would he need to ask several teachers? Would they all give him like 30p each? What sort of a crappy teacher would do that? And why would the school need to ring her to tell her that he didn’t have money if they did that?
And that’s leaving aside that most schools are cashless these days and his account would just go into debit.
And aren’t the majority of secondary schools now on a cashless system like parent pay so pupils don’t bring money into school? Ours have been using this system for 7 years as my oldest used it and now my other one does. Ours is fingerprint accessed and no pupils use cash.
Parents top the accounts up so why would he have needed to ask teachers for cash when he could send a quick text to ask for an account top up R or J? Because it’s another made up for engagement and to try to be relatable story.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It would be a bit strange for teachers to give a young pupil money as it could lead to all sorts of connotations, wouldn’t they just take him to the pupil office and arrange a free meal for the day then drop his parents an email to let them know so they can send the funds the following day?

Reactions: 37
And aren’t the majority of secondary schools now on a cashless system like parent pay so pupils don’t bring money into school?
Parents top the accounts up so why would he have needed to ask teachers for cash when he could send a quick text to ask for an account top up R or J? Because it’s another made up for engagement and to try to be relatable story.
Yes exactly, my daughter is at secondary school and they have in the last 7 months been using cashless system. They use a contactless card which we top up prior to them using it, the money goes on within minutes. They are allowed so much "overdrawn" then parents are alerted. Another lie from Rach

Reactions: 10
Just re the SS referral, no school would refer to SS just because a family was struggling with or not engaging with home learning. If the referral was from the school it would have to have been something much more serious than that.

Reactions: 11
As the oracle of all things school dinner related....I haven’t read the post because it’s early and I cba. But my school it’s cashless, they can go into debt and the parents get an alert when it’s £5 in minus credit. At my sons school, that’s also cashless, but they don’t allow them to be in debt but what happens is they go to the office and they manually on the system top the account up with £1.50 so they can get a sandwich. School then rings home and you send the £1.50 back in.
As you were tattle witches.

Reactions: 17
Just re the SS referral, no school would refer to SS just because a family was struggling with or not engaging with home learning. If the referral was from the school it would have to have been something much more serious than that.
Thinking about it probably not but it made more sense to me than trolls did it 🙄. Though in hindsight she didn’t actually say trolls did she? She said ‘people who don’t like our family.’ That could be anyone in her life
(Worth adding also, that people who don’t like her family isn’t a description of Tattlers. 95% of us just don’t like her. The children we speak highly of.)

Reactions: 13
I'm 31 my school used to have cards you'd too up then spend on that my mum used to do like 30 a month and we were allowed to go into debit/emergency like a payg electricity metre so I'm sure 16 years later its an even better system! If my LG junior school is even parent pay for her weekly dinners seniors are probably more advanced

Reactions: 4
And aren’t the majority of secondary schools now on a cashless system like parent pay so pupils don’t bring money into school? Ours have been using this system for 7 years as my oldest used it and now my other one does. Ours is fingerprint accessed and no pupils use cash.
My sons secondary is cash only 🤷‍♀️ (urgh I bleeping hate it when i feel like I’m justifying Cruella- makes me feel dirty 🤪)

He went to school one day in Yr8 and for various reasons didn’t have dinner money. He just went without as he didn’t have the confidence to ask a teacher and had only started at the school a few weeks previous so didn’t feel that he knew any of his peers well enough to lend money. God I felt bad about that!! To be fair to him he isn’t particularly food motivated if you know what I mean. That would have completely ruined my day 🤣

I learnt subsequently that if they go the Reception and ask then they’ll give them a ‘lunch slip’ so they can go get food and then the parent is asked to pay it back. They won’t issue them all the time, but fine for one-offs. Staff won’t see a child go hungry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Thinking about it probably not but it made more sense to me than trolls did it 🙄. Though in hindsight she didn’t actually say trolls did she? She said ‘people who don’t like our family.’ That could be anyone in her life
(Worth adding also, that people who don’t like her family isn’t a description of Tattlers. 95% of us just don’t like her. The children we speak highly of.)
Can't believe she said it's because people don't like her family. It's not that people don't like her family it's because people don't like her or Josh. More so her. But that wouldn't be a reason to call SS just for not liking her

Reactions: 9
Can't believe she said it's because people don't like her family. It's not that people don't like her family it's because people don't like her or Josh. More so her. But that wouldn't be a reason to call SS just for not liking her
I agree, she also had ss reports before she even had a platform, so its nothing new 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
The more that gets posted by Rachel, Betsey and the estranged Apicella family the more uncomfortable it feels and it’s not just watching a duplicity, greedy, immoral , thick as mince Influencer anymore.

Reactions: 3
She said online anonymous referrals. You can’t make online referrals...

The more that gets posted by Rachel, Betsey and the estranged Apicella family the more uncomfortable it feels and it’s not just watching a duplicity, greedy, immoral , thick as mince Influencer anymore.
Totally agree, I had to stop snooping because it got a bit too real so I just keep up on here now.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.