PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if I was to apply for a job at her cic what qualifications would I need ??
And if you were to go to them for help what level and quality of support could you expect?

I believe when someone here contacted the CIC by text, they refused to say what qualifications their volunteers/staff had over text and encouraged the individual to make a 1:1 appointment regardless.

Reactions: 13
And if you were to go to them for help what level and quality of support could you expect?

I believe when someone here contacted the CIC by text, they refused to say what qualifications their volunteers/staff had over text and encouraged the individual to make a 1:1 appointment regardless.
They wouldn’t even say who the person would be meeting 😳

Are you allowed to pay people to look after your kids if they’re not ofsted registered/insured?

Reactions: 11
I mean it’s awful. I had an interview and they requested one reference and days later I was bathing her children!
Yeah, I’ve heard some horror stories too... there was a scandal round here years ago where 2 couples were sharing childcare because all 4 parents worked for the police, so they managed it between themselves and got into lots of trouble for not being registered etc 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yeah, I’ve heard some horror stories too... there was a scandal round here years ago where 2 couples were sharing childcare because all 4 parents worked for the police, so they managed it between themselves and got into lots of trouble for not being registered etc 🙄
Never heard that happening before! I used to nanny, and some parents request to be registered so they can claim childcare vouchers. I’ve only been insured once as well. Anyone can do it, unless things have massively changed?

Reactions: 3
The story last night of "date day" she wanted it to look lovely they are holding hands but in reality she has her hand over Josh's and Josh is holding the gear stick hahaha

Also to add to the "set up" some one was saying R is doing about Josh... she said he picks her clothes which could be a trait of controlling. Same as he makes her eat ect. Maybe she is setting him up in case he leaves or dares to question her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The story last night of "date day" she wanted it to look lovely they are holding hands but in reality she has her hand over Josh's and Josh is holding the gear stick hahaha
In reality they probably went out to have a blazing row away from Emily. Rachel was probably telling Josh if he didn’t let her photograph their hands touching she would leave 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In reality they probably went out to have a blazing row away from Emily. Rachel was probably telling Josh if he didn’t let her photograph their hands touching she would leave 👀
I know it was said by someone yesterday that Josh deserves all he gets but I kinda disagree. Yes he is a prick and what he did to the boys mum is disgusting. But no one deserves to be abuse (mentally or physically) and by his face he looks half the man he did when she first started PTWM page.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The more I see the more I wonder if this is true. Wasn't she as allegedly abusive as her first partner/the other girls dad was?
Who knows what happens when the camera is off. J could be getting it all sides when she's not filming if the recording the other day was to go by. She needs help if so.

Reactions: 12
That SS letter was dated the 3rd March.

About 6/7 weeks before that, R had shared a photo of a statement from one of her step daughters detailing some of the abuse B had suffered at the hands of her father. Even though she redacted it, she didn’t do it properly and we were able to see his name and find him on SM.

3 weeks before that came the revelations that B got the blame for her smoking weed and was buying it for her.

I don’t think it’s impossible that the person reporting them to SS is the girls father. She has said years ago (before tattle was around) that the estranged parents have done this before.

I, and a few others, suspected the Dad may be trying to get back in touch after one of her rants and she shared them court statements a week or 2 after Xmas when he allegedly left presents on the door step.

The timescales certainly add up to me but of course this is just my speculation/opinion.

*and if it wasn’t you Mr C I apologise for the accusation*

Reactions: 38
Easier to blame trolls too as it doesn't bring unwanted questions from minions only support and you're a great mum messages

Reactions: 15

About 6/7 weeks before that, R had shared a photo of a statement from one of her step daughters detailing some of the abuse B had suffered at the hands of her father. Even though she redacted it, she didn’t do it properly and we were able to see his name and find him on SM.

3 weeks before that came the revelations that B got the blame for her smoking weed and was buying it for her.

I don’t think it’s impossible that the person reporting them to SS is the girls father. She has said years ago (before tattle was around) that the estranged parents have done this before.

I, and a few others, suspected the Dad may be trying to get back in touch after one of her rants and she shared them court statements a week or 2 after Xmas when he allegedly left presents on the door step.

The timescales certainly add up to me but of course this is just my speculation/opinion.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it is actually someone from her real life that is making reports to ss about her but it suits her to make out that it’s jealous trolls that way she can get attention and sympathy from the huns.

Reactions: 24
I know it was said by someone yesterday that Josh deserves all he gets but I kinda disagree. Yes he is a prick and what he did to the boys mum is disgusting. But no one deserves to be abuse (mentally or physically) and by his face he looks half the man he did when she first started PTWM page.
I agree. I feel sorry for Josh now. He has been emasculated by the family. When he tries to have some order they film it and mock him, B & R. And he seems to have stopped with the one thing he was passionate about as she mocks him about that too 🐦🦉
If she can take the piss out of him for content then imagine how she treats him behind closed doors?

Reactions: 20
I agree. I feel sorry for Josh now. He has been emasculated by the family. When he tries to have some order they film it and mock him, B & R. And he seems to have stopped with the one thing he was passionate about as she mocks him about that too 🐦🦉
If she can take the piss out of him for content then imagine how she treats him behind closed doors?
Now you have said that she will be making him go up the hills to take photos of nests to prove us "wrong"

• Haha
Reactions: 11

No one here knew his first name until she shared that document and I think people were able to find him on social media directly due to her actions. It’s possible he even received abuse because of it; I’d like to think no one here would stoop that low but as we know there are lurkers and they won’t all be rational.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.