PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lady whose photo this is has already tagged the company and they have commented; Rachel didn’t need to share it at all 🤦🏼‍♀️

A46A3DBB-560C-49D4-8B1A-0A50391AE073.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
IF she's implying that 'they' are Tattlers, then she's a liar. No one's mentioned social services for a long time. No one has celebrated a response over here because if they did there are too many of us here who wouldn't support it.
As @Wotsit has said, it's more likely to be someone closer to home.

Screenshot_20210413-094937.png

Reactions: 16
She knows who reported her to SS, she’s just being dramatic. Think about it, I’m assuming that having been through courts Edies Dad has parental responsibility for her and would have been notified. Is he going to routinely let his daughter be dragged through interviews and investigations because of TrOllS 🤦‍♀️?
I very much doubt it.
Plus Josh isn’t being abused 🤯. He’s happier than a pig in tit. They are such an odd couple that I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets a kick out of her tantrums. Which is essentially all that was described, a ‘woman child’ having a great big tantrum. Josh absolutely loves having a cushion of money to lay his weak arse little head on 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
The lady whose photo this is has already tagged the company and they have commented; Rachel didn’t need to share it at all 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 527065
Why isn't she handing Wilbys clothes to people who need them? That lady doesn't need them it looks like they can afford to buy him clothes. There are women who can't afford to buy clothes for their children or even give it to a women refugees?

Reactions: 18
I’ve been a long time lurker here but finally decided to make an account to see attachments. I followed PTWM when she was still posting on FB, I thought one of her posts was amusing and I liked the look of her “relatable” content. Lol. I didn’t really follow her to a great extent so you can imagine my shock when I found her again last year on Instagram and found this thread! I cannot believe it’s the same person. I spent a few hours catching up via the wiki and last thread (😱) and I’m horrified. I’m not sure how her facade is still going. Obviously we don’t know the god honest truth however it’s clear there’s a lot of dodgy stuff going on and I feel very sorry for those kids being wrapped up in it all ☹

Reactions: 31
No one here knew his first name until she shared that document and I think people were able to find him on social media directly due to her actions. It’s possible he even received abuse because of it; I’d like to think no one here would stoop that low but as we know there are lurkers and they won’t all be rational.
Yep thanks to that post naming him, I was able to find him through family members that R has named/tagged before. Wasn't difficult even though he doesn't use his full/proper name.

Everything we know about her family and all the ex partner's is through her and her alone. There's 2 other ex's that no doubt read here and saw what was being alleged about the drugs so they would also be well within their rights to make a report about their children if they felt the need.

There is quite a simple solution to R's problem of being reported and people having opinions about her life. Provide evidence of where all the paypal donations and go fund me money were spent. The accountant had all the records almost 2 yeas ago so should have plenty more of them now. Then she needs to delete ALL her social media accounts, the kids accounts and any online articles about themselves. These threads would then have to close/be removed and the kids can enjoy the last few years of their childhood's without being filmed for content, used as weapons or for adverts to make her money.

Oh and she should probably get some help for her anger issues. I get hangry at times, but never have I thrown food or plates at people because I couldn't get my own way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
One thing I am not is jealous of rancid! But with regards to any of the children being old enough to make their own decision - they’ve grown up with her and the charade. They might not be able to form balanced judgements - I certainly couldn’t aged 16
Torally aagree. At 16 you may be able to express a wish not to be filmed but with a mum like her, would you be heard? Also let's remember B has been bought up with a camera shoved in her and her siblings face so knows no different. I know she's 16 but let's not forget what she's probably seen and been through- I certainly don't feel like B is at fault here, she's just a 16 year old with a bit of an attitude (as a lot of us were!) She's probably had emotional manipulation pushed on her from a young age and her head is probably all over the place, the poor kid.

Reactions: 11
Why isn't she handing Wilbys clothes to people who need them? That lady doesn't need them it looks like they can afford to buy him clothes. There are women who can't afford to buy clothes for their children or even give it to a women refugees?
I’m currently trying to sell large bundles of my kids clothes that they’ve outgrown for £10, nobody wants them. I’m desperate to sell them so I can go out and buy them socks, vests, tshirts and bottoms. It’s a joke! They both have money boxes each and I’ve even had to dip into that to get them some stuff. Then you’ve got her flashing it all over Instagram. Makes me angry

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I come here to see what's being said because it's like people watching and I find it fascinating! So much obscured, so I joined up... because I'm nosey.

I feel like the V thing is in R's favour. I mean who records a 15 year old child and puts it out as fact. I didn't count how many times I wanted my parents to *insert awful things said to parents as teenage girl here* but I 100% exaggerated and would be utterly mortified if it had been captured in any way.

Consent is really very murky here. Did B know she was being recorded, for what purposes and did she give consent, and then there's the issue of sharing... And morally, if we disagree with the amount R puts out, how can we possibly agree with V doing the same? Feels a bit grubby, yes 🤔
Torally aagree. At 16 you may be able to express a wish not to be filmed but with a mum like her, would you be heard? Also let's remember B has been bought up with a camera shoved in her and her siblings face so knows no different. I know she's 16 but let's not forget what she's probably seen and been through- I certainly don't feel like B is at fault here, she's just a 16 year old with a bit of an attitude (as a lot of us were!) She's probably had emotional manipulation pushed on her from a young age and her head is probably all over the place, the poor kid.
I genuinely do feel sorry for B. She’s a decent kid you can clearly tell that , but this is what happens when you plaster your life all over social media. She’s 17 in august, look at what R was up to at that age. If R really wanted to protect her kids would she allow half what she does to be seen. If they want to reap the rewards of being an influencer and they’re willing to sell their souls that’s up to them. No maybe V shouldn’t have done what she did and she took it down pretty sharpish. Clearly she was trying to bring attention to the real R. No one would have known if they hadn’t gone stalking her page. I do have to laugh at what some people pick and choose to find acceptable. As for Josh he’s as bad as Rachaele. I don’t believe for a minute he’s suffering abuse. I think they most likely both drink and she’s a total witch so flips out with him and he adores the ground she walks on so allows it. The only victims here are the kids. It’s not an ideal childhood but in comparison to some of the horror stories you hear their life’s not that bad, clearly social services agree.

Reactions: 12
I agree, I think the reporting to SS is someone she knows, local to them etc and blaming it on trolls is all for content.

Hey Rach be a better parent and maybe you won’t get reported to SS by who ever it is.

Reactions: 20
Highly amused to see the comments under that picture of Josh & T. 100 huns die hard who think she’s clearly gone mad and don’t know what to say, so they go with just a basic “❤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rachel and Josh are in a mutually abusive relationship and the only ones suffering are the kids.
Yes Rachel throws the tantrums (and plates) but Josh more coercive in his abuse (remember the feeding her video?)
Both parents are messed up.
The only one with any chance of getting out relatively emotionally stable is E because she has another parent who treats her like a child.

Reactions: 26
Highly amused to see the comments under that picture of Josh & T. 100 huns die hard who think she’s clearly gone mad and don’t know what to say, so they go with just a basic “❤
Because a lot of them are basic huns who have to comment on any post but have no thoughts of their own ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can remember at least one occasion where Betsy has said "don't film this", and Rancid has not only carried on filming, but then uploaded it as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I could be wrong but with the talk of J feeding R, I always thought that was just made up for content as part of her little girl, helpless act?

Reactions: 8
Still peeved about her lying about Betsy loosing her job and the place closing down or what ever.....fuming when we have the screenshots to prove that it was Rachel that fucked that up

Reactions: 20
All of the covert filming makes me incredibly uncomfortable. I don’t think V should have shared the video, but I think she recognises that herself, hence why she deleted it quickly. The massive difference between V’s video and R’s endless filming is the intent behind the filming and the sharing - R films and shares purely to benefit herself.
I really hope B is okay and that she hasn’t suffered because of this.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.