PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh don't blame W for not settling there he's probably been told don't touch it 769 times with all the bits she has about. Definitely not a toddler friendly house. And that's before they even start wearing their stupid matching jumpers. Its like real life scary movie for a toddler. Any wonder he prefers octonauts 😅
I can definitely envisage Arsetrid policing W if he was at her house my MIL once told my 2 year old son when he was eyeing up her hideous ornaments "look with your eyes not with your hands" I was so stunned at her ignorance I burst out laughing!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seb has spirit, he won’t hang around in that house, with any luck!

Is he bright and likely to do well academically?, let’s hope.

That scene in the pub garden where he’s hiding his face under his hands, that’s massive embarrassment. It’s a teenage boy thing , they’re cringing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Rachel has made bad choices too, she still gets to see her kids, when she can be arsed to parent them.
This is what I think.

We’re often reminded that Sam isn’t an angel and she did bad things etc and then we’re not to talk about her or anything she did/does. Frankly, I keep in mind that no one truly knows what goes on behind closed doors and know one truly knows how they would react if they were in someone else’s situation. That saying about walking a mile in someone else’s shoes rings true.

Reactions: 21
I haven’t really got that high regard for Sam either after this week. Yes, she went through a lot but it appears she made some bad choices also. Horrible people have affairs, what comes after is what you choose for yourself and your kids.
Either way, those kids are up tit creek without a paddle at this point.
“You awful little man.” duck me, Josh would be chewing my phone not talking into it.
They are a disgrace.
I should really stop watching now
We all don’t know the full story so we can only judge on the little bits of information that we have heard. I do believe sam made some bad choices but I don’t think it is as simple as saying what happens after is your choice, you can’t choose not to have a breakdown and mental health problems unfortunately. I’m sure she looks back and wishes that different choices were made but it doesn’t work like that.
But I agree frida those kids are up tit creek, it’s a total mess!

What video?
V posted a video last week of B upset over and incident that had happened at home between R&J
It’s all in the last thread and I’m sure the wiki has been updated with info about it

Reactions: 9
Why does she lie so much about alcohol? What does she actually achieve from it? If you don't like the taste of any alcohol, you would not drink at all and she drinks a lot!
It’s a dig at the boys mum who “was” or was an alcoholic x

Edited to say I see this has already been said xx

Reactions: 5
The system is broken and once you loose your kids it’s hard to get them . My ex once kidnapped my daughter and all I could do was take him to court. I was 23, and a single ‘part time working mummy’ literally. I used to have £200 a month left over and I took that to get a court order which I printed off at the library. There was nothing I could do, I was just lucky that my ex is seriously dumb and had no chance against me. If he did have intelligence or had money to get a solicitor would I ever have got my daughter back? She was gone for 5 days and the pain was incomprehensible. I just don’t trust the system to do the right thing, I’ve seen it fail too many times. Issues around court and custody can be so messy and complicated it’s hard to know what goes on in there.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I don’t know what to think of Ghastrid....she doesn’t do herself any favours in this photo that’s for sure....looks like a modern day Aunty Sally waiting for Catweazle! The whole relationship with Ratchet and the Gump is weird to say the least. I hope it’s not keys in the bowl but wouldn’t surprise me 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
It’s a divisive topic, I can’t comment on what I haven’t seen or heard straight from the people involved. But this week we managed to somehow hear a bit from a lot of people involved with these children and not just Rachaels massive gob. None of it made me think ‘Oh yes, these adults are doing a fine job.’

All I thought was what absolute mess. But it’s only my opinion and it doesn’t really matter at all in the bigger picture.

I don’t know what to think of Ghastrid....she doesn’t do herself any favours in this photo that’s for sure....looks like a modern day Aunty Sally waiting for Catweazle! The whole relationship with Ratchet and the Gump is weird to say the least. I hope it’s not keys in the bowl but wouldn’t surprise me 🤮
She looks like the kid from the grinch 🤣

Yep the whole thing is a mess and devoid of responsible adults (unless Betsy counts). But who is making the most money from it? Rachel (and she’s dragged Emily and Jo into making cash from the situation too) - the self-confessed “mama to six” and wife of a police officer. She should know better and she should be stopped.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s a divisive topic, I can’t comment on what I haven’t seen or heard straight from the people involved. But this week we managed to somehow hear a bit from a lot of people involved with these children and not just Rachaels massive gob. None of it made me think ‘Oh yes, these adults are doing a fine job.’

All I thought was what absolute mess. But it’s only my opinion and it doesn’t really matter at all in the bigger picture.
The thing is we shouldn’t know any of it. Random people on the internet should not know the kind of details we do about their whole mess. Cryptic videos, books, book tours where rooms full of people are told even more details, the constant over sharing of children’s lives. It’s a total tit show

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The weird relationship is because of this.. she’s using her

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I imagine Rachaele has made betsys life hell after that video came out and she will probably hold it over her forever, we all know how she can’t let things go. Poor Betsy and all the kids in that house.
I've been thinking the same tbh 🤔 she's a nasty cow with a sharp tongue at the best of times.

Reactions: 12
She looks like the kid from the grinch 🤣

I KNEW I’d seen her before!!

[QUOTE="Noseycow2020, post: 4663600, member: 84806"
The thing is we shouldn’t know any of it. Random people on the internet should not know the kind of details we do about their whole mess. Cryptic videos, books, book tours where rooms full of people are told even more details, the constant over sharing of children’s lives. It’s a total tit show
Yep, and the only reason we know it is because of R putting it out there and ‘forcing’ other people to do things they might not otherwise do.

Reactions: 9
Yep, and the only reason we know it is because of R putting it out there and ‘forcing’ other people to do things they might not otherwise do.
Exactly. Why do the girls not see their older sisters right now? Because V wouldn’t play ball and help R con more vulnerable women. She was more interested in safeguarding the people who might need to use the CIC than making money from it so R got rid and stopped contact between all the girls to make a snide point to V. She shouldn't be allowed to use them as weapons.

Reactions: 15
It’s just one continuous car crash that this weeks feel more tragic - if that makes sense. The sad thing is, the kids won’t feel the effect of this for years to come and it’ll manifest itself in the most unexpected of ways. That makes my heart break a little bit.
On a lighter note - I cannot even begin to describe my fury at PC Plod trying to tell anyone about Line of Duty, fella. I’ll let most things slide, but I will not have anyone taking about LoD son. But then - J has been policing ducks and wildlife - all corrupt shits after food.

Reactions: 20
Honestly if keys in the bowl is what is going on with them four, I’ve no idea who’s getting the worst deal...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.