PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love writing, I did it for a bit but didn’t make enough money to warrant continuing, I think that’s why it makes me so cross that she gets to publish books and call herself a writer with zero relevant background. Her writing style is juvenile, her spelling and grammar skills are below average, it’s very unfair.

ETA I’m not just being unkind because I dislike her, her writing is very poor quality.
Did you look into self-publishing? Can be done on Amazon, just for Kindle.

The Amazon reviews and the tour will be interesting though 😂
Do we think she will go ahead with a tour? Like would she risk us ‘trolls’ turning up to ask very genuine questions about her motives and what she’s ‘doing behind the scenes’?
I’d love to go and see our saviour herself Queen Rachaelelelele

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would love her to give her side of the story and what does she have to lose really? I don't follow her but assume she's posted some personal stuff.
She’s probably hesitant to as won’t want to spoil any possible chances of seeing her sons in the future.

Reactions: 5
Im really hoping this is now the time more people from her past are coming out the woodwork and speaking up against her. Everyone is sick of her tit and riding the coat tails of other peoples pain that SHE has caused.
Even if the huns don't know everything, they certainly know she had an affair with a married man and broke a family up and they support that.
I don't think this book will do as good as the 1st because like wotsit says, she had more huns the 1st time around.
Shes got massive bollox though for even thinking about doing a book tour, how many people will they try and fleece with a raffle this time??? Please tell me she isn't doing merch again 🤣
How many retakes will she have to do for the audio version.. considering it took her 6 attempts to write the fricking thing lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a confession to make😞

When I contacted Rach in early 2016, I said she should write a book (still can't understand why I believed all her shite at the time). Anyway, if it comes out on Kindle, can get a refund as long as it's before 7 days I think. That's if anyone actually wants to torture themselves by reading it🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do we think she will go ahead with a tour? Like would she risk us ‘trolls’ turning up to ask very genuine questions about her motives and what she’s ‘doing behind the scenes’?
I’d love to go and see our saviour herself Queen Rachaelelelele
I hope so, I've been waiting for a tattlers day out for almost 2 years 😂

Even got my t shirt ready 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Never in a million years will I read that liars ‘book’.

I wouldn’t give her a single penny of my hard earned dosh.

Reactions: 11
I'm not believing in any way shape or form Joyce wrote this
That was written by rach 100%🤣🤣 the book was finished and submitted before wibble was cut out of her so surely the majority of the work was done to it before him so him being little would of made no difference

Reactions: 15
Centre Parcs, oh Rachel you scummy witch, that's the lowest a women could go, with the kids there?? Makes me utterly sick, please stop pitying Josh, he does not deserve it. He is a poor excuse for a man and a father, he deserves all the tit he gets

Reactions: 16
I think what the publisher actually said was you've got a year to get it finished or we'll have our advance back

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.