PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever is going to do us a solid and buy the book of shite, please wait until it's 99p, I'm sure it won't be long!

Reactions: 14
Why is her mouth so bleeping big? Who told her that was a good picture? WHO? Seriously 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s like a Phoenix that’s rises from the ashes! Her life just seems to be getting better and better despite all the tit she has and continues to put everyone through.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve just watched a post on Sam’s insta page where she touches briefly on antics those pair of bastards put her through. Unbelievable. No wonder the poor lady had a breakdown. Most people would.
I saw that too, I believe every word she says. It also sounds so familiar to Vanessa in the way of them controlling her. Josh is a weak, evil bleep, who should not be allowed in his job. I’m glad he looks so down trodden and miserable. He deserves nothing less.

I honestly don’t think I could’ve Survived what she went through, honestly I
I wish her all the happiness in the world, she really deserves it.

In an ideal world the boys will wake up one day and realise how they are treated as second class citizens in that family even by their own dad, move out and live happily with their mum.

Leave the freak show behind.

I think S and V should get together and write their version I.e ‘the truthful version’ of what went on. Get all the other ex’s involved and the ‘toxic’ family members.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Not really been about for a while but God he looks ill and downtrodden and I'm not bleeping surprised, it must be so draining to deal with her every. Single. Day.
I thought that the other day, he looks gaunt. Living with a compulsive liar who is lazy and demanding must take its toll on J.

Reactions: 5
What she said “I had to read my book to refresh my memory” (already odd!)

what I heard “I had to read the tattle wiki to refresh my memory on my (fictional) life story”. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I bought her first book, obviously when I was under the influence of something, and it was such badly written tit that I gave up a third of the way in. I am astounded that she has been asked to, allowed to and has actually written a second book. It sounds like it’s just a copy of her first book but in the form of a novel. I could write a book about my life but I wouldn’t for the sake of my children and family. I’d certainly put her tit to shame if I did. The fact that this week she has re-read her book is hilarious proving that’s she’s forgotten what’s in it. I’m so pissed off that this tit happens and this awful awful woman is still allowed to peddle her lying bollocks 🤯

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Makes me so angry that she can just be an author with no training or experience (as is the theme with her) and idiots buy her book 🙄

But what’s even worse is the way she has treated the boys’ mum and got away with it. I know we can’t say much here but S has shared today a video of herself talking to camera describing some of the tit J and R put her through and it’s disgusting and heartbreaking.

Rachel doesn’t deserve good things, karma is clearly broken.
Center Parcs. I mean can you believe that!!!! Literally gobsmacked.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I would love to know what a day in her life consists of:

Joyce brings her breakfast in bed around 10am
Edie looks after Wibble until Emily turns up.

Leaves to have sensory play in the toilet while her and E roll around on the floor.

Takes a tit but can’t have a shower cos Joyce is at work- phones Joyce to come home.

a few hours hard at work dreaming up hilarious stories, sob stories and other general bullshittery.

Films her and E having a ‘conversation’ only those fluent in slobbering and snorting can understand.

Sends herself a few messages saying what a wonderful person she is, and we should all be a bit more like her (Christ can you imagine). Pretends they are from Doctors, dentists, teachers, the Pope etc. Humbly posts them on IG for the huns to sob about.

Posts an ad, another tit &shower then abseils up the hobbit hole to bed. Where her and Joyce do some role play and he risks a danger blow job. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Makes me so angry that she can just be an author with no training or experience (as is the theme with her) and idiots buy her book 🙄

But what’s even worse is the way she has treated the boys’ mum and got away with it. I know we can’t say much here but S has shared today a video of herself talking to camera describing some of the tit J and R put her through and it’s disgusting and heartbreaking.

Rachel doesn’t deserve good things, karma is clearly broken.
It’s not that big of a deal, Everyman and his dog on Instagram can write a book and sign a deal these days. The travesty is them thinking they’re bleeping authors, can’t wait to find out what ‘jo’ gets up to.

Reactions: 12
It’s not that big of a deal, Everyman and his dog on Instagram can write a book and sign a deal these days. The travesty is them thinking they’re bleeping authors, can’t wait to find out what ‘jo’ gets up to.
What makes me cross is that there are decent writers who have written brilliant novels and not got publishing deals yet Thick-as-tit Thea over here, who can’t spell to save her life and whose collection of books is small enough to fill one shelf even when it includes the bullshit book of her own life, has Penguin asking her to write a fiction book, paying her an advance and then not even caring that she’s so tit she’s missed the deadline by a fricking YEAR.

Reactions: 19
Book delayed due to the baby......She finished it before W was born ffs 😂😂😂

Anyway, I've got my vodka at the ready (something always kicks off with R when I drink that)

I really hope S and V take their knowledge of what's gone on with them further. R really is a very nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 12
Do you know what? I’ve just looked through the comments and the huns are proper happy about a new book. Honestly, I’m so relieved that she didn’t announce the CIC, all I feel is good luck to her with it. Just stick to book writing Rach 👍.

It’s not for me obviously but if it makes people happy, keeps her busy and out of vulnerable peoples lives, it’s doing no harm to anyone.
I hope it sells (and then she doesn’t want to start asking for donation money again.) I really hope that she now calms down and sorts her life out for those kids also. duck me, the relief is real 😂😂

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.