PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that Rach reads here but she’s just explained why Astrid is her “friend”...

93EBD413-E3B1-4F59-966D-1D8E6E7241BF.jpeg

This is so weird. Their friendship isn’t even as old as Wobble and there’s absolutely no way I would have ever invited a stranger off Instagram round to my house to cuddle my newborn 😳

378B8696-FDF6-4574-A983-C4AB19E48E18.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

View attachment 534113

This is so weird. Their friendship isn’t even as old as Wobble and there’s absolutely no way I would have ever invited a stranger off Instagram round to my house to cuddle my newborn 😳

View attachment 534119
notice the last bit about the kids falling down the stairs... she always manages to put someone down in her ramblings. always. (not a fan either way of astrid - she’s not stolen paypal money as far as i’m aware)

Reactions: 16
D7E19A50-006E-4D37-B545-3B9826763DD9.jpeg

A few things...

how many people are drinking... lots of wine glasses and beer bottles... drinking and driving rach and josh?!
What the hell are her shoes. No words. Blugh.

How nice of you to post a video of your son all over you after hours and hours of not being around him... is that meant to be sweet? What about your other kids? Forget about them?

you can have a day out and not post your reunion with your kids!!

Reactions: 11
Whoever said “Rach this is the perfect photo to promote your new book” is totally mocking it. Whether it was 60k Jo, limp dick josh or irresponsible Emily - they’re one of us. She looks totally mental, like the type of mental I might draw Halloween inspiration from this year.

Attachments

Reactions: 17

View attachment 534113

View attachment 534119
Going by her awful grammar and how tit she is with words in that post, she is definitely pissed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep her style is wild and so not what I’m into but I don’t look at her and think she looks like a dick at all! Her bestie however...looked a million times better fashion wise when she was dressing how she wanted
Seriously think A is trolling R with the "influence" of style. It just doesn't suit R she looked more than fine before always had nice cardis etc
Between the dodgy outfits and Bette Lynch's dressing table showing up in Es room it's like she's having a little laugh to herself

Also ....astrid is so bleeping obviously hanging onto rancids coat tails...she knows fully well rancids huns will love that astrid has thrown her a fake garden party....
100% see through A too. She's definitely using R for the coverage on SM

Reactions: 6
Seriously think A is trolling R with the "influence" of style. It just doesn't suit R she looked more than fine before always had nice cardis etc
Between the dodgy outfits and Bette Lynch's dressing table showing up in Es room it's like she's having a little laugh to herself

100% see through A too. She's definitely using R for the coverage on SM
Exactly. Of all the people who live in Torbay, she just happened to befriend the twit with 200,000 followers? Yep, sure.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Showing my age here a bit but her chin and lip remind me of Parker from thunderbirds!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The state of it. I zoomed in on A in the same photo and she looks so much better and dare I say it, younger? A is definitely trolling her to let her wear that😂
C817B9A8-5F0C-4D82-BC32-3C4E84743529.jpeg

8BD0FA1B-23AD-42A1-A6E1-E40C9F326E1A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So Rach has only known Sia, sorry Astrid for 18 months!!!!!
It seems weird and stalker like to contact a stranger on social media and ask to meet up for a cuppa and cuddle the baby 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 19
It’s weird how Rachel’s friends are either old enough to be her mum or young enough to be her daughter, and the few who are the same age as her she hires as staff 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.