Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FridaK

VIP Member
That mirror is a whopping metaphor for Rachael.
It’s awkward and doesn’t really fit in. The reflection is deceitful and the only reason is stands out is because it’s that obnoxious, you can’t miss it.

IDeAL I’d say, always nice to have furniture that matches your personality ☺.

Any sign of Betsy yet?

Reactions: 34

Tjlm88

The lies she’s tells are dangerous. A child being diagnosed as autistic isn’t a case of a trip to your gp one day where the doctor tells you there and then. It can take years for a diagnosis in some cases and will always be done by a paediatrician, so she’s a children’s doctor is she because that’s what you would have to be qualified as to diagnose autism. Makes me so angry that she can spout the shit she does without repercussions, what’s next her army of huns going to dr R to help them diagnose their children.

Reactions: 33

Catlady1

VIP Member
Astrid is marmite. But she’s harmless. She is definitely someone who you either like and follow or just don’t bother. You wouldnt feel scammed by her or conned in anyway.

• Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
Hold the front page...

Program detailing how to spot corruption in the Police force annoys real Policemen!

Who would have thought it?
Fucking arseholes

• Haha

DeathToCovid

VIP Member
Better for him? And what about her? He’s their child and if he doesn’t settle at Astrid’s, tough shit, they should just not go there for a bit or deal with his emotions, not saddle Betsy with him.
She’s a selfish pig! Makes me sick. Betsy is 16. 16 and she’s spending her beautiful sunny Saturday babysitting her toddler brother because her mum is a selfish lazy arsehole.

Guess what Rancid, like someone above said, if Wilby hates Astrids then YOU JUST DONT GO! That’s the life of a parent.

That’s really annoyed me for Betsy tbh.

• Sad
Reactions: 32

FridaK

VIP Member
Surely Joyce doesn’t turn up to work with his hat on like that ???
I don’t know but if she ever posts a close up of him talking first thing in the morning again, I’m reporting her to Instagram
Absolutely no need for that. I nearly threw my phone in the kitchen sink 🥴🥴

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Seriously think A is trolling R with the "influence" of style. It just doesn't suit R she looked more than fine before always had nice cardis etc
Between the dodgy outfits and Bette Lynch's dressing table showing up in Es room it's like she's having a little laugh to herself

100% see through A too. She's definitely using R for the coverage on SM
Exactly. Of all the people who live in Torbay, she just happened to befriend the twat with 200,000 followers? Yep, sure.

• Heart
  • Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I’m not listening to a man who protected birds for a living say the policing in regards to organised crime isn’t “authentic” 🤣

Josh if you’re concerned about any level of authenticity why are you married to a liar and embellisher?!

• Haha

Womenbehavingbadly

What she said “I had to read my book to refresh my memory” (already odd!)

what I heard “I had to read the tattle wiki to refresh my memory on my (fictional) life story”. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Scd1991

VIP Member
Felt like I was reading Edies diary looking at her make up post it note. Those poor kids have no privacy whatsoever. Videoing her room and private letters to herself. If Edies dad reads here then please sort this out! Your the only one who can hopefully make a difference to one of those poor children’s lives.

• Sad

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Urgh I do wish they’d sod off. Why do they act like love sick teens and post this shit.
God they’re an embarrassment to themselves. Truly happy and secure couples over the age of 18 do not need to post posed loved up photos of themselves on social media pretending that they are happy and telling everyone how in love they are. It’s usually a sign of an insecure turbulent relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ve been a long time lurker here but finally decided to make an account to see attachments. I followed PTWM when she was still posting on FB, I thought one of her posts was amusing and I liked the look of her “relatable” content. Lol. I didn’t really follow her to a great extent so you can imagine my shock when I found her again last year on Instagram and found this thread! I cannot believe it’s the same person. I spent a few hours catching up via the wiki and last thread (😱) and I’m horrified. I’m not sure how her facade is still going. Obviously we don’t know the god honest truth however it’s clear there’s a lot of dodgy stuff going on and I feel very sorry for those kids being wrapped up in it all ☹

LauraC35

Chatty Member
Imagine sitting with PC Inspector Detective Sergeant Chief Superintendent Marshall and watching Line of Duty as he pulls it to pieces because he’s so jealous that he’s never made it past the ranks of being in charge of watching over a few feathered tits. Her covert ops filming him too 😂 Sounded like they were both half cut 🤪

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
I’m properly fucked off now.

I’d just like to point out that Steve Arnott was Counter Terrorism before Anti Corruption and therefore a possible trained Marksman who could in all probability make that shot.

Also for the purposes of the tape, I am submitting footage of PC Marshall making an arrest and being so woefully awful at it, he gets the day wrong 😑

(I’ve kept said video for my own amusement when I’m feeling a little down. It works a treat ☺)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
If Wilby is ever diagnosed she’ll probably blame the person who sent that query for putting the idea in his head and making him autistic 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30