PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If J was on night-shift shouldn't she get up with W and let J go straight to bed? I use to do nights and my partner would always get up with the baby when I got in. Probably not worth the hassle for J so he just let's her lay in

Reactions: 26
Crawls in and out of the attic.
Eating donuts with wilby
Recording herself talking to her phone (in the attic)
Opens 12 refuges a week.
Finds out tattlers IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here)
Finds a headband to match her outfit
Roles around the floor with Emily
Organising her thrush medication
Renovating every room in her house in the space of a week
Runs the pond account

It’s A LOT. No wonder Betsy and Emily have given up their entire lives to help her.
Yes, you're right. How has she not got an OBE yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes, you're right. How has she not got an OBE yet?
It’s because of vile trolls and people who don’t like the family, they’ve complained anonymously to the queen so she took her off the NYE honours list because it was a threat to global security 😥

• Haha
Reactions: 26
As if he was out all day yesterday, worked all night and is now going to sort the garden. He’s been in bed with her, yuck to both of them.

Reactions: 13
Surely Joyce doesn’t turn up to work with his hat on like that ???
I don’t know but if she ever posts a close up of him talking first thing in the morning again, I’m reporting her to Instagram
Absolutely no need for that. I nearly threw my phone in the kitchen sink 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 32
As if he was out all day yesterday, worked all night and is now going to sort the garden. He’s been in bed with her, yuck to both of them.
I was thinking the same. When I do night shift I get up for a couple of hours but mostly sleep and definitely don't have the baby in the morning. My partner gets up with him so I can wind down then go to bed

Reactions: 8
She's stuck Wilby in front of a tv screen now, whilst Joyce is in bed. Still in his sleepsuit and covered in food.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Trying to keep w quiet while J sleeps. Maybe get him changed and go for a nice long walk. She is lucky to live somewhere with lovely walks. Instead she is finding lush new pages to follow

Reactions: 23
That video of him, she sounds drunk or drugged. Sounds like she’s had a morning spliff

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Trying to keep w quiet while J sleeps. Maybe get him changed and go for a nice long walk. She is lucky to live somewhere with lovely walks. Instead she is finding lush new pages to follow
Just came to say this why is she not out getting him walked and WHY is he still attempting to bite it’s been months he been doing this my puppy bites less than him and all he gets is heheh don’t bite my bum! I’m lucky neither of my kids ever bit but had they tried they’d know not to do it again

Reactions: 16
She's trolling us surely ..wilby in the fireplace, biting and lolling on the sofa glued to the tv

Reactions: 6
That video of him, she sounds drunk or drugged. Sounds like she’s had a morning spliff
Agreed, her speech was definitely not normal. She'll do a story later saying she has ulcers and can't talk properly 😂

Him biting her is a hint to get off her lazy arse and do something with him.

Reactions: 13
Hi can I ask what’s Vanessas name please? as I’m just catching up. I’m in shock by what I’ve read so far 😔

Reactions: 2
Hi can I ask what’s Vanessas name please? as I’m just catching up. I’m in shock by what I’ve read so far 😔
Can’t really share things like that on here, not fair to people not in the public eye. A good read through the wiki and the threads will probably bring it to light though

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.