PTWM #63 We’re not even sure that Josh is a Mr, Rach is only after his sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You won’t get backlash for this will you? Or B be banned from seeing you?
From what I’ve seen of B she will make her own mind up. R will be realising she can’t control her any more and the others aren’t so far behind now either. I wouldn’t wish a down fall on her for the sake of the children but I do hope this is the end of her benefitting so heavily from pretending to do good works. Hopefully word will start to do spread gradually now and it will only take a hint of something amiss for the big guns to jump ship and not want to be associated with her (and I don’t mean a few tattlers contacting Tesco customer service as that won’t make any difference sadly).

Reactions: 18
The fact that we have been told one of Avas sisters actually moved out of the house in January for a time tells us that the girls are likely well aware of how toxic Rachel is and won’t always put up with it!
I am trying to remember a gap when B or L have not been in her stories in the last few weeks but I can’t, but I don’t check everyday due to working nights and sleeping all day. I still believe @Ava-Rose Apicella-Wells

Reactions: 6
When she left E s dad for J not only did she break his heart but she broke mine. He was the first man to come onto my life (other than my grandad) who I felt safe and comfortable with. I absolutely adored Jords he was our night in shining armour. He was so accepting of us girls and was always kind to my mum. And still is.
That’s really sad but I’m so glad he has stayed in all of your lives

Reactions: 12
When she left E s dad for J not only did she break his heart but she broke mine. He was the first man to come onto my life (other than my grandad) who I felt safe and comfortable with. I absolutely adored Jords he was our night in shining armour. He was so accepting of us girls and was always kind to my mum. And still is.
That’s so sad to hear. It really goes to show what a warped version of events she has woven. It’s tragic what damage she has caused people with no care in the world. It’s clear that he is a decent bloke if he is still involved with you, your sisters and mum.

For so long she’s lied and embellished and omitted the truth regarding the relationship she has with you and your sisters. It is beyond fucked up. It’s also all done solely to feed her ego and keep her huns lining her pockets. All this emotive language, inference there was a time where she practically raised you guys, using you guys as “proof” of how wonderful she is as a woman and mother and how her patchwork life is just so imperfectly perfect. She makes me so sick.

Reactions: 23
The sad thing is those of us on here have obviously been questioning R & have ended up on here so are now privvy to this information but there are still 100s of 1000s of people who follow her & believe she is a good person, idolising her and her family life. The only way this will all blow up in her face for good is if she puts her own foot in it some how for all the huns to see.
she won’t be mentioning Tattle any time soon

• Haha
Thats actually heartbreaking to read 😢 especially seeing as we know she also tried to stop him from seeing E - she really is a cruel vindictive witch

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I think one thing that’s always been said on here is that basically no one knows him and basically everyone thinks he comes across as a complete diamond. It’s not rose coloured glasses either because we are a group of people who don’t like R. You can just tell really Call it instinct. I’m sorry you went through that I really am ❤

Reactions: 17
People have assumed on here it was Betsy that went to stay with the sisters- Ava didn’t mention which one it was. I’d put my money on it being T.

Reactions: 8
And there we go all the questions about why J Edies dad was at the wedding. @Ava-Rose Apicella-Wells was Rachel invited? At the time she said she could not make it due to Wilby?

Reactions: 16
How on earth does no one say anything? How is she able to just lie with no consequences? It’s just baffling to me. How did she get away with writing the book even? The audacity is breathtaking

• Heart
Reactions: 29
@Ava-Rose Apicella-Wells I want to add to the thanks for you coming here - I’m sure you had heard dreadful things about Tattle so hopefully seeing it for yourself has helped you understand what it’s really like here (all bar the odd one or two 🙄). I hope there are no repercussions for you but I also think we give R too much credit there. It would only take a bit of bad publicity for her house of cards to start tumbling and what’s she actually going to do?! From the normal type of comments the huns (her followers) seem to be largely the type that would turn on a sixpence and if just a few people see the light then the rest of them will follow - probably saying things like ‘I always thought there was something dodgy about her.....’ Very best wishes from me to you, all your sisters and to your Mum.

Reactions: 20
She was invited to the evening. However I knew she wouldn’t come as she’s openly disliked by my mums family for reasons previously stated by Charity.

Reactions: 33

Hello As am sure you've worked out, plenty of us have been sneaky and looked at a very lovely wedding. Congrats on the bump.

May I ask if you were a bit peeved when R shared stuff about wanting to have a baby and it not working quick enough? Having been through infertility struggles (took years and medical intervention) myself lts not something I would have wanted shared on social media.

Congrats on the bump btw. Lovely to hear.

Side note...Ive done bugger all today other than this. Im so sad...

TY.

JJ

Reactions: 15
Wow, shits going down. I feel so sorry for all the girls involved in this. It’s so wrong. Even though R didn’t advertise the Patchwork Women’s centre, people here found the website and the IG page. Guessing there won’t be a CIC anymore then? Stupid cow just needs to tell us what she’s done with the PayPal money. I don’t care about the rest of her life.

Reactions: 11
So where is this women's centre that she's set up that she delivered her dogs sofa too?
I’m sure with things like that she doesn’t have to actually deliver it anywhere other than charging the CIC For the removal of it then just dumping it in the tip. I’m sure it’s great for tax avoidance. It reminds me of the Panama papers, Lewis Hamilton had a private jet he rented off himself and it was somehow a huge loop so he paid no tax and actually made money off having his own plane.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Wow! What a lot to read up on!
Well done @Ava-Rose Apicella-Wells for speaking up.
I wish you and your family all the best, and hope you continue to all hold your heads high.
From having toxic members in my family, I know just how hard it is to escape the drama they create and the trouble they can cause.
Best wishes going forward xXx

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.