PTWM #63 We’re not even sure that Josh is a Mr, Rach is only after his sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She donated the dogs sofa to refuge while keeping her own brand new gifted one and giving the better old gifted one to her pal. HUNS IF YOU ARE READING WAKE THE duck UP

Also I feel like KDIL should know what was said but I think 1 - keep it on Tattle kind of thing and 2 - she’s said she’s been struggling and the last thing you want to hear is someone you care about being horrible about you

Ava thank you for coming here and being so open. You and your family have handled everything with grace and I’m only talking about the past 48 hours. God only knows what you’ve all been through over the years and come out the other side of. I’m still processing what you have said but I’m so sorry you went through that ❤

I only have one question if you feel like answering it - when Rachaele was crying a few months back about how some people are meant to love you unconditionally but they’re not capable / it’ll impact T the most etc do you think that was about you and your family trying to distance yourselves?
We have been wondering about the cream/dog sofa, would never have thought she would try charge it to the CIC, maybe that was the wake up/ final straw for V ?
Not moderating but don’t think it’s fair for any of us to ask Ava about the PayPal or Joyce job, admin ask me to remove if out of turn.
I am not a lover of KDIL when she does her videos because I think there is a sincere honest woman behind all that so I do feel sorry for her if she has been taken in all these years by Rach.

Reactions: 21
We have been wondering about the cream/dog sofa, would never have thought she would try charge it to the CIC, maybe that was the wake up/ final straw for V ?
Not moderating but don’t think it’s fair for any of us to ask Ava about the PayPal or Joyce job, admin ask me to remove if out of turn.
I am not a lover of KDIL when she does her videos because I think there is a sincere honest woman behind all that so I do feel sorry for her if she has been taken in all these years by Rach.
Astrid must be wondering what she says behind her back now

Reactions: 16
so it seems the CIC is just a legal way to get away with the PayPal donations?

I went off KDIL after she was bessies with each. now I feel sorry for her! hope she listens.

Reactions: 12
I know what you mean about asking Ava those questions but I do think its only natural for us to want to ask them when someone who knows her comes here. So I don’t blame anyone asking

Reactions: 11
Hi it’s Ava-Rose Apicella-Wells replying here (Vanessas daughter also known to you all as stepdaughter 2.) I’ve registered with my real email etc so you guys can see I’m not hiding behind a fake account, if you don’t believe me tell me how I can show on otherwise. This page has come to my attention recently. And I was having a quick scroll. Unfortunately everything Charity and step daughter 12 or 3 has posted is true also a lot of your guesses are right and very close to the truth. I won’t be here long. Thanks to everyone who has been empathetic to my mum and our family. Unfortunately I know not always nice things are put about my sisters Bets and Lu, I will always love them both so much, and they’re good kids. The screen shots of KDIL are real. I’m just replying to this message in particular as it made me chuckle- The part about Tony turning up with his bags, as if he left my mum first was soooo wrong. He actually turned up to our family home (which was soon sold by them both as you know) with R and waltzed her in to meet us 3 girls and my mum...who was actually so mentally damaged from abuse and in fear made R a cup of tea. I think this is hard for all of us “kids” we always knew the truth but kept the peace to stick together. And naturally you grow to love the people around you. Children are easily manipulated in many ways as we were, and lots goes on for little minds. R was a safe space when we were younger at Tony’s as if when she was there at least she would get the brunt of the abuse. As you grow older you realise how fucked childhood and the lies were and not all you thought was true. Its just been slowly brewing on us “why are we still going along with this bullshit?” R and I fell out when I was 11 years old (10 years ago) after she threatened to kick my head in over something I knew nothing about, after she left Jordon for her current husband. We became friends again in 2019 when I thought she had changed and I wanted a relationship with my sisters after 8/9 years of it being very weak. R was helping woman in situations like my mum was in when we were younger. This made me almost forget and forgive everything, what a wonderful thing she was doing...I thought. Almost like a re payment for how awful she treated my mum over the years. One of my sisters came to stay with us early January because of how difficult her relationship was with her mum in the house. This was when we saw R had not changed and she was sensational at emotionally abusing and manipulating her.- it rang a lot of alarm bells for someone who definitely should not be running a woman’s centre. Since this it got worse with r and the patch work team. I advised mum to pull out of the cic. Her behaviour towards mum involved with the cic was very controlling once mum set everything up and did all the hard work for them. I could not face my mum being controlled by R in a job when R has already controlled her the majority of our lives. Here’s your gossip. There’s nothing to hide. Unfortunately it has put a gap between us and our sisters but I knew R s controlling behaviour would do this anyway sooner or later. Boo is fully aware of what her mum is like and how she has treat my mum and others. But she is young and feels she has to tip toe around her. If they back lash at this. I have much evidence, videos and messages between parties from when she stayed. But it won’t come to that so don’t bother asking. Sorry not sorry Rach. Stop putting families against each other and you can’t duck with my mum anymore.
I just wanted to say that I think your really brave to expose the horrors that this woman has put your family through - we’ve always joked about how every birthday etc post of her was about her self but the post she did with your poor horse was so distasteful! Also living off money collected to help vulnerable women is just the worst but there are real people involved here and we are real people and we are here for you ❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m sure a lot of the influencers have a peep on tattle to see what’s being said about themselves , I really hope they look on here to see what an absolute scumbag ratchet really is . She really is scum .

Reactions: 14
Thank god betsy and T have a supportive extended family and B was able to go there as a respite. I hope T is doing alright though....

Reactions: 25
She donated the dogs sofa to refuge while keeping her own brand new gifted one and giving the better old gifted one to her pal. HUNS IF YOU ARE READING WAKE THE duck UP

Also I feel like KDIL should know what was said but I think 1 - keep it on Tattle kind of thing and 2 - she’s said she’s been struggling and the last thing you want to hear is someone you care about being horrible about you

Ava thank you for coming here and being so open. You and your family have handled everything with grace and I’m only talking about the past 48 hours. God only knows what you’ve all been through over the years and come out the other side of. I’m still processing what you have said but I’m so sorry you went through that ❤

I only have one question if you feel like answering it - when Rachaele was crying a few months back about how some people are meant to love you unconditionally but they’re not capable / it’ll impact T the most etc do you think that was about you and your family trying to distance yourselves?
Always keep it on Tattle, crossovers cause grief.

Reactions: 7
The fact that we have been told one of Avas sisters actually moved out of the house in January for a time tells us that the girls are likely well aware of how toxic Rachel is and won’t always put up with it!

Reactions: 17
long time lurker, I read here every day , Wow my mind is blown. Well done Ava for speaking out , look after yourself your mum and your sisters ❤.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.