PTWM #63 We’re not even sure that Josh is a Mr, Rach is only after his sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi it’s Ava-Rose Apicella-Wells replying here (Vanessas daughter also known to you all as stepdaughter 2.) I’ve registered with my real email etc so you guys can see I’m not hiding behind a fake account, if you don’t believe me tell me how I can show on otherwise. This page has come to my attention recently. And I was having a quick scroll. Unfortunately everything Charity and step daughter 12 or 3 has posted is true also a lot of your guesses are right and very close to the truth. I won’t be here long. Thanks to everyone who has been empathetic to my mum and our family. Unfortunately I know not always nice things are put about my sisters Bets and Lu, I will always love them both so much, and they’re good kids. The screen shots of KDIL are real. I’m just replying to this message in particular as it made me chuckle- The part about Tony turning up with his bags, as if he left my mum first was soooo wrong. He actually turned up to our family home (which was soon sold by them both as you know) with R and waltzed her in to meet us 3 girls and my mum...who was actually so mentally damaged from abuse and in fear made R a cup of tea. I think this is hard for all of us “kids” we always knew the truth but kept the peace to stick together. And naturally you grow to love the people around you. Children are easily manipulated in many ways as we were, and lots goes on for little minds. R was a safe space when we were younger at Tony’s as if when she was there at least she would get the brunt of the abuse. As you grow older you realise how fucked childhood and the lies were and not all you thought was true. Its just been slowly brewing on us “why are we still going along with this bullshit?” R and I fell out when I was 11 years old (10 years ago) after she threatened to kick my head in over something I knew nothing about, after she left Jordon for her current husband. We became friends again in 2019 when I thought she had changed and I wanted a relationship with my sisters after 8/9 years of it being very weak. R was helping woman in situations like my mum was in when we were younger. This made me almost forget and forgive everything, what a wonderful thing she was doing...I thought. Almost like a re payment for how awful she treated my mum over the years. One of my sisters came to stay with us early January because of how difficult her relationship was with her mum in the house. This was when we saw R had not changed and she was sensational at emotionally abusing and manipulating her.- it rang a lot of alarm bells for someone who definitely should not be running a woman’s centre. Since this it got worse with r and the patch work team. I advised mum to pull out of the cic. Her behaviour towards mum involved with the cic was very controlling once mum set everything up and did all the hard work for them. I could not face my mum being controlled by R in a job when R has already controlled her the majority of our lives. Here’s your gossip. There’s nothing to hide. Unfortunately it has put a gap between us and our sisters but I knew R s controlling behaviour would do this anyway sooner or later. Boo is fully aware of what her mum is like and how she has treat my mum and others. But she is young and feels she has to tip toe around her. If they back lash at this. I have much evidence, videos and messages between parties from when she stayed. But it won’t come to that so don’t bother asking. Sorry not sorry Rach. Stop putting families against each other and you can’t duck with my mum anymore.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 98
I don’t think I have ever seen this thread move so fast thank god it’s the weekend and no home school 😂😂

Reactions: 17
@Ava-Rose Apicella-Wells you should be SO proud of how you have protected your Mum, continue to love Betsy and Lu, and are speaking your truth against someone who is clearly unfit to run a community enterprise or advocate for DV victims. Go enjoy your pregnancy (I use the term ‘enjoy’ loosely.....it ain’t a barrel of laughs 🙄) and hold your head up high.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I feel so sorry for those poor children, well done Ava for mustering up the courage to finally speak out ❤

Reactions: 16
I joined in November but I've not posted before, just watched it all. This has me gripped now though and I've spent the last few hours catching up. Interesting stuff!

Reactions: 10
She donated the dogs sofa to refuge while keeping her own brand new gifted one and giving the better old gifted one to her pal. HUNS IF YOU ARE READING WAKE THE duck UP

Also I feel like KDIL should know what was said but I think 1 - keep it on Tattle kind of thing and 2 - she’s said she’s been struggling and the last thing you want to hear is someone you care about being horrible about you

Ava thank you for coming here and being so open. You and your family have handled everything with grace and I’m only talking about the past 48 hours. God only knows what you’ve all been through over the years and come out the other side of. I’m still processing what you have said but I’m so sorry you went through that ❤

I only have one question if you feel like answering it - when Rachaele was crying a few months back about how some people are meant to love you unconditionally but they’re not capable / it’ll impact T the most etc do you think that was about you and your family trying to distance yourselves?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
sorry butni think the laughing faces are uncalled for. let's try and support the people who have been through hell and back and handle it with sensitivity.

what an amazing bunch of girls that V has raised. says a lot xxx

• Heart
@Ava-Rose Apicella-Wells you really are an amazing young lady and your mother must be so incredibly proud. You enjoy your pregnancy and do not let this get you down. Your sisters will come to you when they can I’m sure. They clearly adore you and Rachaele can’t control them forever. I don't think the children are at physical harm apart from them awful stairs . It’s more control though. You take care x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve been a secret lurker here for a while but recently created an account because I finally found my happy place with women like me 🤣 hello all 😚 and to @Ava-Rose Apicella-Wells , your bravery and loyalty to your family are truly admirable. I hope to god that B & L blossom into lovely young women just like their big sisters. X

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She donated the dogs sofa to refuge while keeping her own brand new gifted one and giving the better old gifted one to her pal. HUNS IF YOU ARE READING WAKE THE duck UP

Also I feel like KDIL should know what was said but I think 1 - keep it on Tattle kind of thing and 2 - she’s said she’s been struggling and the last thing you want to hear is someone you care about being horrible about you

Ava thank you for coming here and being so open. You and your family have handled everything with grace and I’m only talking about the past 48 hours. God only knows what you’ve all been through over the years and come out the other side of. I’m still processing what you have said but I’m so sorry you went through that ❤

I only have one question if you feel like answering it - when Rachaele was crying a few months back about how some people are meant to love you unconditionally but they’re not capable / it’ll impact T the most etc do you think that was about you and your family trying to distance yourselves?
AND charged the refuge £60 for the privilege of the tatty old sofa 🤦🏻‍♀️ Charity my arse.

Attachments

• Wow
The KDIL stuff is all about jealousy. She became more successful than Rach and she didn’t ever have an angle. Her purpose was to make ppl laugh/smile and even though she’s not my cup of tea I can see why ppl find her funny.
I fell down a bit of a rabbit hole looking at that Jordan. What a dodgy creep! Yuck!
I think it’s really brave of Ava-Rose if it really is her, how very sad 😞

Reactions: 22
That PTWM doesn’t want her CIC to be on social media as Ava-Rose stated in last thread suggests to me that she’s still receiving a fortune from monthly PayPal ‘donations’ from followers who set up the monthly standing order a few years ago and haven’t cancelled. And the CIC is just a way to try and legitimise still receiving donations if she’s ever investigated. How the hell else can you fund a CIC and generate money for it if you don’t want to promote it on your social media which has 3/4 million followers combined (FB & Insta). She’s more than happy to promote Jordan’s coffee shop CIC but doesn’t want to promote her own? Dodgy as feck.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
sorry butni think the laughing faces are uncalled for. let's try and support the people who have been through hell and back and handle it with sensitivity.

what an amazing bunch of girls that V has raised. says a lot xxx
There wasn’t an update when the laughing faces were there.
It simple said the first bit about being no review or whatever it says. Ava’s name wasn’t in it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.