PTWM #63 We’re not even sure that Josh is a Mr, Rach is only after his sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like R has removed all comments from her grid pics,, ????

ETA; that was weird, they’re back 🤯

Reactions: 2
@Ava-Rose Apicella-Wells how do you feel
When she shares personal things about T on social media? The period posts, the post the other week when T was feeling overwhelmed (the one when she was changing her sheets?).

Reactions: 8
Charity Dingle’s posts make for interesting reading again now that it’s been established that they are most likely legit.

Reactions: 14
@Ava-Rose Apicella-Wells how do you feel
When she shares personal things about T on social media? The period posts, the post the other week when T was feeling overwhelmed (the one when she was changing her sheets?).
The things that she posts about T have always bothered me. Sharing so much about her anxiety, stating she has no friends, and sharing photos of personal things that T has written to her therapist. She has over shared so many personal things purely for engagement and for the ‘entertainment’ of her followers. It’s such an awful thing for a mother to do.

Reactions: 18
How on earth does no one say anything? How is she able to just lie with no consequences? It’s just baffling to me. How did she get away with writing the book even? The audacity is breathtaking
Because manipulation and control, emotional blackmail. It really isn’t easy to free yourself from a toxic person and unfortunately, a lot of the time, the toxicity doesn’t show until it’s too late. People see what happens to others who do go against the toxicity. Having the threat of not seeing a beloved family member is a great way of keeping people in line.

Reactions: 12
Charity Dingle’s posts make for interesting reading again that it’s been established that they are most likely legit.
Yes, definitely someone close which makes me think there are certainly more people wanting to speak up! Wonder why they got their account removed then

Reactions: 10
Hands up who feels a bit bad for @Ava-Rose Apicella-Wells and how many notifications she must have right now 🤣

I hope you know that there is no need for you to reply to us all- it must be a bit overwhelming.

We see you. We hear you. We believe you. You are welcome here, but in your own time and at at your own pace.

Rachel might paint us as horrible trolls, but we are (largely) just normal people, mostly Mums, who are horrified at her duplicity and keen to see wrongs righted.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
The things that she posts about T have always bothered me. Sharing so much about her anxiety, stating she has no friends, and sharing photos of personal things that T has written to her therapist. She has over shared so many personal things purely for engagement and for the ‘entertainment’ of her followers. It’s such an awful thing for a mother to do.
For a child of high-school age this must be traumatic in itself despite the comfortable life they live. Surely that isn’t worth it? 😢

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The sad thing is, no one is complicit in having their private lives splashed all over the internet and it’s all thanks to R. We now know things about Mrs Marshall that I’m sure she wished we didn’t, as well as Hannah and R’s mum. It’s all down to R’s oversharing in her quest to become an Insta celeb. Imagine your children or grandchildren being able to google all the salacious details of your past. They must resent her for that? Even Hannah and Mummy Marshall? They can’t have any privacy or secrets thanks to R.
And there are even more people who have had their lives splashed over the net or available for people to go snooping, we wouldn't know that any of these people exist if it wasn't for R
The 2 jos, jos boyfriend
Vanessa and the girls
Boys bio mum
Eden
Charlee
Emily and her boyfriend
The mother and her disabled child
Mummy marshall
Hannah
Cocaine katy
I'm sure there's more people too

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’m just glad that B and T have somewhere safe to go to, I know it will be hard for them especially if R bans contact, I think B will do as she pleases but I feel T has lived in Bs shadow for so long that she will do anything to keep her mum happy. E has her dads for a safe space, it makes me even more worried for S and I....especially as the marshalls seem to kiss Rachel’s arse.
I want to stop with the questions as I feel this must be quite emotionally draining for @Ava-Rose Apicella-Wells but does Rachel treat the boys as badly as we have seen?? And we only see what she actually posts ....
The boys are so polite and lovely. They’re always very happy when I see them. Very kind souls

• Heart
Reactions: 44
@Ava-Rose Apicella-Wells

Thank you. Im glad you got support.

How did people feel about the publication of the first book?

The second is coming at some point....

Lovely wedding dress btw. Im a sucker for real weddings sections in bridal mags/on internet.

Reactions: 10
My older sister Mia hasn’t spoken to her for years. And Elsie hasn’t has of yesterday although they’ve been distant since early jan.

I saw the post when mia’s son was born and thought she was out of order for sharing such personal stuff that wasn’t hers to tell. That was way before tattle and when I still liked her but I was starting to wonder how genuine she was

Reactions: 5
Was the post about Mias son deleted ages ago? I remember seeing it at the time but no ones mentioned it since.

Reactions: 1
I asked on here a couple of threads ago what had happened to the third step-daughter as I was sure there used to be three. All makes sense now

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.