PTWM #63 We’re not even sure that Josh is a Mr, Rach is only after his sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sent a message, like someone suggested on here, asking if there was a newsletter she could forward me about how the donations are being used. I seem to be blocked from seeing her page at all now. I wasn't rude, I tried to ask politely but maybe she got upset as people keep asking her about it?
If she gave actual answers people would leave her alone

Reactions: 12
I sent a message, like someone suggested on here, asking if there was a newsletter she could forward me about how the donations are being used. I seem to be blocked from seeing her page at all now. I wasn't rude, I tried to ask politely but maybe she got upset as people keep asking her about it?
She got upset because she stole the PayPal money to fund her lifestyle and people cottoned on to what she was doing

Reactions: 13
Loads of us are blocked from her page 🤣 I got blocked because I liked a comment someone else left, can’t even remember what it said 😂 I don’t think it was negative, just didn’t lick her arse
Thats fair enough but the poster seems to be seeing the best in dear old rach so I wondered what they had done to warrant a blocking

Reactions: 12
Thought that would be the reason. Wouldn’t you think that if everything was above board and legitimate she’d just answer the question and provide a copy of the latest newsletter and a fundraising update rather than block people? Open your eyes and if you send a monthly donation via PayPal subscription I would recommend cancelling it.

Reactions: 17
I think lots of us who came here after the Tattle rant felt the same. But ask yourself why why she would accept a £1k #gifted pram for herself and then the next day (or whenever) ask her followers for a second hand pram for a poor old ‘warrior’. Does that really sound like someone with the best interests of others at heart? That’s just one of countless examples but for me it’s the most gob smackingly audacious one. I’ll leave that with you......
Not to mention that the PayPal donations were billed as "so that the funds can be accessed immediately", wouldn't someone in need of a pushchair meet the criteria for Rachaele to withdraw some money and pop down to Argos to get a pram? Or even find one on Facebook marketplace? Surely that's exactly the sort of thing people who donated via the PayPal thought their money would go towards?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.