PTWM #63 We’re not even sure that Josh is a Mr, Rach is only after his sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know what you mean about asking Ava those questions but I do think its only natural for us to want to ask them when someone who knows her comes here. So I don’t blame anyone asking
I genuinely don’t know though😂 I wouldn’t be covering for her if I knew it was something dodgy, I’m a better person than that.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Thank you for replying to me @Ava-Rose Apicella-Wells. There’s so much we all want to know that we get carried away when someone comes on here that may know answers, but I understand why you can’t comment on some things.

I hope you don’t get any trouble off Rach for coming on here and talking to us.

Reactions: 19
@Ava-Rose Apicella-Wells I don’t want to sound like I’m in the know when I’m not - I don’t know Rachel, have never met her - but you said she threatened to kick your head in as a 10 year old? And she had admitted to being violent with “Tony”. Just going by those two pieces of information, how can anyone categorically say that none of the children are at risk of harm in her care? Emotional abuse at the very least.

Wow wee I have spent the last 3 hours reading non stop as I was not on yesterday! My my my! Bet Rachet is shitting her period pants right now!!
Ava-rose thank you very much for your bravery and I really hope you continue having a fabulous relationship with B and T x

Reactions: 18
@Ava-Rose Apicella-Wells thank you for your honesty. I appreciate you not wanting to talk about the family for your sisters sake. Can we assume though that josh is as under her control as he looks and that they broke Edies dad's heart?

Reactions: 6
Astrid must be wondering what she says behind her back now
I have seen it suggested in here many a time she may be reading in here but I personally don’t think she does. She is happy and confident in her own skin! But I could be wrong as I am sure she has said she was the one to reach out to Rach when she moved to Devon, and if that is the case then she did it deliberately for the new followers. At this point I am totally bewildered 😂

Reactions: 7
I have seen it suggested in here many a time she may be reading in here but I personally don’t think she does. She is happy and confident in her own skin! But I could be wrong as I am sure she has said she was the one to reach out to Rach when she moved to Devon, and if that is the case then she did it deliberately for the new followers. At this point I am totally bewildered 😂
they deserve each other then 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well done young lady for setting the record straight from your side of things. Wishing you & your family every happiness and just know those sisters of yours will come back to you when they can x

Reactions: 12
I take it the week L was really upset (changing her bed post) then all of a sudden L was flavour of the month in all her posts when she’s usually forgotten was the same week B went to stay with her sisters

Reactions: 15
fellow surviver of a toxic family upbringing. I'm so sorry your mother went through it. while I am not condoning what Tony did. sounds as if rach gave it back.

Would still love to know Josh’s job ... sorry I know you said you can’t say but it would put a lot of our questions to bed !

Now the poor girl has spoken out I really feel for them. Being controlled is horrible and now it makes sense as to why they put up with it. Threatening to kick an 11 year olds head in 😡 I’m not ashamed to say and I’m not a violent person but if she said that about one of my kids then they would need a map to find her body 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
@Ava-Rose Apicella-Wells thank you for your honesty. I appreciate you not wanting to talk about the family for your sisters sake. Can we assume though that josh is as under her control as he looks and that they broke Edies dad's heart?
When she left E s dad for J not only did she break his heart but she broke mine. He was the first man to come onto my life (other than my grandad) who I felt safe and comfortable with. I absolutely adored Jords he was our night in shining armour. He was so accepting of us girls and was always kind to my mum. And still is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 138
The sad thing is those of us on here have obviously been questioning R & have ended up on here so are now privvy to this information but there are still 100s of 1000s of people who follow her & believe she is a good person, idolising her and her family life. The only way this will all blow up in her face for good is if she puts her own foot in it some how for all the huns to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.