PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just offering a different perspective.....I imagine anyone close to this tit show that is ratchet and has the info to expose the truth may not have it in them to be able to do it.
If for example its V or Sam then they have already been beaten down by her highness and in one case lost contact with her children. Add to that she has 210k odd huns gushing over her 'goal' family (it hurts me to write that!) and is raking in money from ads, gifted crap etc.
It must feel like your voice isn't going to heard.

Reactions: 25
None of V’s girls are following or being followed by R either. Very strange. Maybe that is what upset T a while ago as Betsy is old enough to know and understand the reasons
Wow. Last night, I checked whether Rachel was following Ava and she was but Ava wasn’t following Rachel. This morning, Rachel is no longer following Ava.

Ha snap. I said something similar just now
Yes, I noticed that she had deleted 5 posts before she posted the most recent DFS post.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know if the third step sister has same mum/dad as the other two (V and “Tony”) She must have a different mum or why is not mentioned as much as the other two? I remember she had a baby a few years ago but we’ve not heard from her since.
All have same Dad. Oldest step daughter hates Ratchet.

Reactions: 8
I'm sure I've read before about her living in her bosses flat. It all rang true to me.
Ditto heard that rumour. I believe that bit. Its an exaggeration and colourful interpretation of the truth. Ratchet has affair, hubs 1 gets very angry in what us a volatile relationship anyway. Ratchet moves out due to relationship. Not quite a refuge though. I mean in Devon do woman stay in a refuge in the same county or even close to where their (in Ratchets case supposed) abuser lives?

Which refuge was it she claims to have used? Cant be loads in Devon even ten years ago.

Anyone got a pdf of that book of fiction? I cant bring myself to buy it even for 99p.

All very incestuous goings on. (Not literally, just that the bed hopping is a bit like shitting on your own doorstep and very close to home for all of them).

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I don’t know Jordan personally, just heard a lot of negative stories at the time so fly was active from someone who does.
Well hello Matty 😁. We know about Jordan being a bit of questionable character. Pull up a chair and tell us more .....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maaan what has happened? Charity’s account is still there as far as I can see. If it was legit do you think it was one of the step sisters?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.