PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@CharityDingle will she guess who you are? Just with you sharing the kdil message. It seems not many people like Rachaele the scammer but are too frightened to speak out.
Do I care if she knows though? She’s the real troll in this situation. Karma doesn’t come back on the truth so I’m not worried

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Do I care if she knows though? She’s the real troll in this situation. Karma doesn’t come back on the truth so I’m not worried
It’s good to see someone speaking out. If only everyone would then the Huns could see what a vile disturbed woman she is. I hope you get no backlash.

Reactions: 29
Are you not worried it may impact V’s daughters’ relationships with their sisters. As you’ve stated they don’t like R, so she may now stop them seeing B&T.

Could this not also cause repercussions for V? Who, from what you say, sounds like she’s tried extremely hard for a long time to keep things on an even keel, and has been avoiding any drama.

Reactions: 9
My friend rang me in absolute tears today and I am done now
I can’t believe how much pain she seems to have caused to so many lives 😥😥 she basically preaches about DA, control and coercive behaviour but goes around doing what ever she wants so she comes out on top!! What a manipulative, sly cow!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Are you not worried it may impact V’s daughters’ relationships with their sisters. As you’ve stated they don’t like R, so she may now stop them seeing B&T.

Could this not also cause repercussions for V? Who, from what you say, sounds like she’s tried extremely hard for a long time to keep things on an even keel, and has been avoiding any drama.
I can’t imagine Betsy would put up with that.

Reactions: 9

Yes I am worried. I don’t want this for my friend or her family but by the sounds of things it’s all gone to pot already

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I was going to say Betsy is 17 this year so her mother can’t really stop her seeing her sisters legally. Obv she could be awkward with T . She can’t use her children forever can she. The quicker they grow up and escape the clutches of these degenerates the better.

Reactions: 31
Was all very keys in the fruit bowl when her ex best friend started a very loving stable relationship with Edies dad but bleeping Hannah has blown my mind...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was going to say Betsy is 17 this year so her mother can’t really stop her seeing her sisters legally. Obv she could be awkward with T . She can’t use her children forever can she. The quicker they grow up and escape the clutches of these degenerates the better.
It seems like she has used Vanessa and her daughters as childcare for Betsy and Tallulah though and we all know how much she hates actually caring for her own children...

Reactions: 13
Do you honestly think if R is capable of all that’s been stated here, Betsy will stand a chance going against her?

And what about T?

Also children, even those whose parents aren’t great, tend to side with their parents. Think it through, if R has cut out people, manipulated and controlled everyone around her, then those children will have been raised to put her needs first above their own, and that pleasing R is the most important thing. Going against that would take incredible inner strength at 16 and require someone, and someone, else to go to.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.