PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly V resigned because she was duped into a CIC with false promises and has even resigned from her job for this opportunity. It turns out Ratchet was just using this as a cover and has her own motives, she’s using this for financial gain despite being on over 200k a year (with her pa on 60k) and to secure her new BFF (or lover 🤭)a job beside her.
Ratchet was never in a refuge she was in fact having one of her many affairs with her boss and was staying in a company flat, yet she’s convinced the world and herself she was in a refuge yet she will never be able to prove this because it’s nothing but lies which have benefitted her financially and made vulnerable people trust and confide in her with her fantasy stories.
I have been trusted with screenshots from ratchet herself slagging off KDIL (another influencer) who she now calls one of her best friends.. Evidence below..
She has shared personal legal statements taken from court documents without consent written by 2 of her ex-step daughters.. safeguarding at its finest and such maternal love❤
Ratchet made V’s life unbearable when she had an affair with “Tony” making V suicidal with constant mental torture for the duration of her relationship with “Tony” (10 years).. V is a very gentle and kind natured woman who try’s to see the best in everyone and always wanted the best for her children (3 girls) which meant forgiving Ratchet to enable them to have a closer relationship with their younger sisters. Ratchet is a very volatile person who doesn’t hesitate to cut contact with anyone including her own family or anyone who questions her tales.
Prior to Joyce she was in a sexual relationship with her sister in law( bird boys sister) which is a known fact if your from the torbay area as she’s got a reputation and she certainly upholds that.
9 children in total now come from broken homes due to Ratchets affairs, to her it’s just the patches that make up her family but to everyone else it’s called trauma.
Anybody want to hear anymore 🙋‍♀️

XOXO Gossip Girl
View attachment 433114
HOLY duck
I want more btw

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Firstly V resigned because she was duped into a CIC with false promises and has even resigned from her job for this opportunity. It turns out Ratchet was just using this as a cover and has her own motives, she’s using this for financial gain despite being on over 200k a year (with her pa on 60k) and to secure her new BFF (or lover 🤭)a job beside her.
Ratchet was never in a refuge she was in fact having one of her many affairs with her boss and was staying in a company flat, yet she’s convinced the world and herself she was in a refuge yet she will never be able to prove this because it’s nothing but lies which have benefitted her financially and made vulnerable people trust and confide in her with her fantasy stories.
I have been trusted with screenshots from ratchet herself slagging off KDIL (another influencer) who she now calls one of her best friends.. Evidence below..
She has shared personal legal statements taken from court documents without consent written by 2 of her ex-step daughters.. safeguarding at its finest and such maternal love❤
Ratchet made V’s life unbearable when she had an affair with “Tony” making V suicidal with constant mental torture for the duration of her relationship with “Tony” (10 years).. V is a very gentle and kind natured woman who try’s to see the best in everyone and always wanted the best for her children (3 girls) which meant forgiving Ratchet to enable them to have a closer relationship with their younger sisters. Ratchet is a very volatile person who doesn’t hesitate to cut contact with anyone including her own family or anyone who questions her tales.
Prior to Joyce she was in a sexual relationship with her sister in law( bird boys sister) which is a known fact if your from the torbay area as she’s got a reputation and she certainly upholds that.
9 children in total now come from broken homes due to Ratchets affairs, to her it’s just the patches that make up her family but to everyone else it’s called trauma.

XOXO Gossip Girl
View attachment 433114
The house of cards is tumbling. Tell us more please! Actually feel sorry for kdil. Hope she reads here and cuts R out of her life

Reactions: 27

XOXO Gossip Girl
View attachment 433114
Biggest shock for me in all of that is Rachaeaeaeaele having the nerve to criticise someone else's teeth! Does she even own a bleeping mirror?!

• Haha
Reactions: 56

XOXO Gossip Girl
View attachment 433114
Didn’t just bring the tea! She brought the whole damn kettle! 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Oh wow!!!
and there was me looking forward to an evening with candy crush because the OH is wanting to watch death in paradise

• Haha
Reactions: 34
JESUS duck

• Haha
Reactions: 20
HOLY bleeping tit

THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER

GO FUND ME FOR YOU CHARITY! ANYTHING YOU WANT GIRL! CHAMPAGNE, STEAK, NEW HOUSE, CAR WE WILL GET YOU IT

THIS IS AMAZING 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

XOXO Gossip Girl
View attachment 433114
bleeping hell, I’m getting comfy. Do continue...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
HOLY bleeping tit

THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER

GO FUND ME FOR YOU CHARITY! ANYTHING YOU WANT GIRL! CHAMPAGNE, STEAK, NEW HOUSE, CAR WE WILL GET YOU IT

THIS IS AMAZING 🤣
sounds like one of Ratchets ads...

don’t worry more to come tonight

Reactions: 19
I can’t tell my partner why I’m so giddy. I’m pacing about the living room with my wine in hand and Now 70s on the TV. If I tell him he’ll just say “Are you on the bitchy website again?” YES I AM

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.