PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isaac is 11 next month so he would have been 4 when he was removed from mum to live with Rachel, Josh and the other four kids. They all moved in together very quickly, Rachel thinks it’s cute that Josh did Edie’s night feeds as a tiny baby but all that makes me feel is bloody sad for her actual father who couldn’t do those night feeds because Rachel had alienated him and moved another man into her bed.
Well he's younger than 4 in that photo!

Reactions: 8
That photo of Isaac made me very very sad. Why chose to post that photo? She must have loads of other less emotive ones of him just being a cute little boy. Why does everything have to be on her agenda? Alright Josh has full custody for reasons we don’t know. But by trying to erase those boys mother from their memories and replace herself there she is not doing the best for those boys. People overcome problems in their life and move on to a better place. Why does she not remember how difficult and damaging it was for her to lose contact with her Mum and do everything to ensure they know their roots. I have first hand experience of parental alienation far more damaging than anything she has been through. And it is heartbreaking and stays with you. Josh is a weak poor father for following her agenda and not what is best for those boys.
She also has posts up supporting Trevi House and stating that every mother deserves a second chance and asking her followers not to be judgmental and to support mothers who are addicted to drugs and alcohol.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I fuckin knew she would get a free sofa, you know instead of keeping the one she had and letting her mate have a new one!!!!! She makes my piss itch!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Been a while since I've been on here, I meant to pop on the other night after seeing her video's of her night out with Joyce & Annoying Emily!! (From a year or so ago) did anyone notice Joyce messing around with Emily like all giggles n tit then he instantly looks over at Little Rachy poo to check that all is cool?! 😂😂 Weird people!
I can't stand Emily either.

I see she has a free sofa! Why the hell are companies handing out goods to the likes of her??

Reactions: 13
There is not a £1 on this planet that will buy that woman a slight bit of taste hahahahaha.
It was free, how can you mess up choosing a free couch. It looks like one of the wall parrots has projectile vomited 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The sofas rank. I can’t see how that’s going to fit in with her home improvements.

Reactions: 6
If she can afford a new sofa why accept the free one 😒 so selfish

4CC24932-F6E4-4449-B46B-CB898795E6B3.jpeg

See a few years ago I’d have read that and believed all the drugs stuff. Now I read it and just think it’s more embellished bullshit
The point is if she can see that a mother losing her children due to drink and drug problems is unfair and would cause her to want to give up and suffer poor mental health etc then she 100% knows better than to put the boys’ Mum through tit.

Every time she shares the boys, says they call her mum, talks about their personal and private lives, she knows that is going to kill their mum and she still does it on a completely public profile.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
There’s genuine customer who ordered dfs sofas last year and are still waiting for delivery months later but old tombstone teeth needs a third sofa and click she’s got one for free 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 20
So tempted to tweet DFS letting them know how disgusting I think it is that they give away a free sofa to someone who clearly can afford one :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So let me get this straight, she gave one of her three sofas to Emily (who I thought was escaping DA - but from here gather she’s not and left that environment years ago) because she was moving down into an unfurnished property? I understand because I’d want a friend to have mine if I had a spare one lying around and she needed one desperately. Or I’d help her find a cheap one on Facebook marketplace / local charities etc.

And because she gave a spare sofa to her mate, she’s now got a massive brand new sofa for free just like that? despite already having two perfectly good sofas in the house? I presume she could afford a sofa herself if it was a priority because she appears to have plenty of money lying around to rip the house apart and build random rooms.

Another example of being totally out of touch with the followers. Posting on one hand about desperately needing donations for families that are seriously struggling and then also “here’s a brand new massive sofa I’ve been given for free, even though it’s not something I need and can definitely afford myself”.

Sorry, I know I’ve posted twice today and I’m new but it’s really winding me up at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Ugly sofa for a ugly woman..... so pissed off, I need a new sofa as the springs have gone in mine that when you sit on one cushion you could say you was sat on the floor and they go and gift her one.... they would of contacted her aswell and asked her to choose it....... so rather than thinking “hey I’ll order a couple of 3 seaters and gift them to others as we don’t really need one” she takes it herself..... well done rachet you’ve outdone yourself this time 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 24
I have a feeling that sofa will piss off a lot of her followers who will then make their way over here, it’s happened a few times this month with her behaviour already.

She could have asked DFS to donate 10 sofas to people in need but nope she takes the full £2500 for herself plus whatever she’s been paid for the advert of it. As COVID continues and more people become unemployed, her greed and bragging will be her own downfall.

Reactions: 36
We have a DFS sofa and now I want to burn it !!!
Me too! Got it at a low price as it was seconds but the staff added on extras that we didn't need (and didn't tell us) and turns out once you've signed you can't get them refunded. We took the sofa apart last year and reupholstered it all, only got it in September 2019 and the quality is terrible, anyway I hope this latest sofa turns out to be really tit but she would probably get a new one in about 6 months time anyway.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.