PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying not to watch her anymore because quite frankly, its like watching someone slowly have mental breakdown.
How on earth she still get likes is beyond me. Its uncomfortable to watch now.
Shes either a very dangerous manipulating woman, or mental ill.. or both...
I really wish companies would drop her now and someone in her close circle step in and disconnect her social media channels.
I thought her downfall would be a fun watch, but it really isn't anymore. She still pisses me off and angers me,but watching a mentally ill woman behave like this to thousands of strangers for a like on the Internet isnt nice to watch (I believe she has some form of disorder i really do)

Reactions: 15
They got together when Edie was a baby/she was pregnant with Edie. Not sure what age gap is between isaac and Edie
Isaac is 11 next month so he would have been 4 when he was removed from mum to live with Rachel, Josh and the other four kids. They all moved in together very quickly, Rachel thinks it’s cute that Josh did Edie’s night feeds as a tiny baby but all that makes me feel is bloody sad for her actual father who couldn’t do those night feeds because Rachel had alienated him and moved another man into her bed.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Isaac is 11 next month so he would have been 4 when he was removed from mum to live with Rachel, Josh and the other four kids. They all moved in together very quickly, Rachel thinks it’s cute that Josh did Edie’s night feeds as a tiny baby but all that makes me feel is bloody sad for her actual father who couldn’t do those night feeds because Rachel had alienated him and moved another man into her bed.
Yeah it’s not cute at all.
I moved on very quickly from my ex to my current partner (with overlapping so I can’t judge Rach on that 😬 but I didn’t go and sniff my partner’s pillow or tell his mummy I was going to marry him 😂) but a) we didn’t have kids involved and b) I didn’t move in with him. In fact we didn’t tell many people until the dust had settled.
I can’t believe she doesn’t see how damaging she is 🤯

Reactions: 8
Did she create the ‘Josh feeds me when I don’t want it’ story to create a diversion regarding something about her CiC venture?

Sneaky but could be something she’d do.

Reactions: 4
I think I’ve mentioned before that my little boy isn’t biologically mine. I don’t get how she can’t see that it’s so much better to not try and play mummy. We showed him a picture of him and his mum the other day because he can talk now, and he said ‘huh’ it broke my heart. Hate the fact he doesn’t have his mother in his life, and I love him like he’s my own still. Regardless of who she is I know that’s his mum end of, and when he’s older he will want to have a relationship with her. I need him to know when he grows up that he can trust me and not think I stood in her way.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Well you didn't birth Isaac you absolute bleep and no photo will undo any of his birth mums first memories

Reactions: 13
I got into trouble with da Mods a few million threads ago by mentioning the boys mum and how they arent Ratchets (sorry) but I feel so sorry for her seeing the posts that are put up. Love the boys of course but dont say you are their mother.

Reactions: 11
Oh Rach you are so bleeping predictable, of course you would take a gifted sofa (when you already have 2!) instead of gifting it to someone in genuine need! Greedy money grabbing witch 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Wow that sofa :oops: I wonder how long before Wilby has an accident on it or the dogs destroy it. It won't stay new for very long at all!

Reactions: 7
So they gave emily their sofa because they’re just so super kind... and then take a gifted brand new one for themselves, selfish cunts

09760812-96CC-4ABE-AF94-E91F7442D02B.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I feel like sitting on the floor now, we own a dfs.
I feel so sorry for her huns that can’t afford their shopping let alone a god damn sofa and she gets gifted 1.
She is a ugly 🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 17
What Happened to the sofa from that company who wrote on Rs picture when she mentioned about Emily moving to Devon?

Reactions: 11
That photo of Isaac made me very very sad. Why chose to post that photo? She must have loads of other less emotive ones of him just being a cute little boy. Why does everything have to be on her agenda? Alright Josh has full custody for reasons we don’t know. But by trying to erase those boys mother from their memories and replace herself there she is not doing the best for those boys. People overcome problems in their life and move on to a better place. Why does she not remember how difficult and damaging it was for her to lose contact with her Mum and do everything to ensure they know their roots. I have first hand experience of parental alienation far more damaging than anything she has been through. And it is heartbreaking and stays with you. Josh is a weak poor father for following her agenda and not what is best for those boys.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.