PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I see of the loft and its access, if you can call it that, the more I think they’re irresponsible for being on a different floor to Wibble. It’s really not conducive to him being able to get to them in the night, which is probably what the selfish turds want 🙄

Reactions: 13
I just can't anymore, she makes me feel physically ill. I can't understand how she gets so much when there are people struggling so much!!

Reactions: 19
Wow just wow I am shocked that DFS would give such a huge sofa away for free to her!! Clearly they were either fooled by her tales of woe that Emily moved to escape DA or they think that she stupidly deserves one for all her charity work 🙄 she is so smug too 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 21
Im DISGUSTED!!! She gifts her friend that other sofa off her own back....yet all.of a sudden this monstrosity appears????😡😡😡 Shes been waiting for an offer for one since she "gifted" it her friend. What a kick in the teeth for everyone out there who is finding it that bit harder right now 😡😡😡....shes so hypocritical. Hels out at foodbanks for fsmilies...cries over them being destitute and then she flaunts her gifted sofs on bere!!! Mayswell just flick the bird to us all and have done with it!!

• Angry
My sofas dfs and we worked hard to pay for it. Makes me want to go sling it out on the front. I'll never purchase anything else from them again.

Reactions: 20
I’d like to know their reasoning for gifting it, it can’t be for advertising because who doesn’t know to go to dfs for a sofa?!

Reactions: 14
Ugly sofa for a ugly woman..... so pissed off, I need a new sofa as the springs have gone in mine that when you sit on one cushion you could say you was sat on the floor and they go and gift her one.... they would of contacted her aswell and asked her to choose it....... so rather than thinking “hey I’ll order a couple of 3 seaters and gift them to others as we don’t really need one” she takes it herself..... well done rachet you’ve outdone yourself this time 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Same!! Ours is knackered and just not affordable any time soon. Makes my blood boil!!!

Reactions: 7
Her absolute bragging and entitlement will surely be her undoing in a pandemic. What is fun about watching someone get everything they want while you’re scraping by on furlough or living in a hostel.

Reactions: 20
DFS must be glad they’ve managed to offload the ugliest sofa they could find to the biggest freeloader they could find.

She’s in this purely for the freebies and just used domestic abuse as a cover until it wasn’t needed anymore.

I'm sorry but that never happened 🤣🤣
If she was that dependant on drugs where she couldn't function in the MORNING without them, and holes in her cheeks etc.. why have we never heard of her being in rehab,or having any sort of professional drug abuse help. Because I'm telling you now, if your drug taking is that bad that you can't function, there is no way you can get clean without some serious professional help. And we all know how she likes to drag up her dysfunctional past.
Also, I highly doubt she has "worked with" adoptive parents. Shes bleeping nuts!!!

Reactions: 25
Im DISGUSTED!!! She gifts her friend that other sofa off her own back....yet all.of a sudden this monstrosity appears????😡😡😡 Shes been waiting for an offer for one since she "gifted" it her friend. What a kick in the teeth for everyone out there who is finding it that bit harder right now
Pretty sure Emily is getting a new free sofa too at some point from these people (she probably needs at least two sofas to seat her, her son, boyfriend and his son and her many support bubbles 🤦🏼‍♀️)

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I’ve just watch that and thought omg it’s like it’s half a door entrance..... if they ever sell that house they won’t class that as a bedroom but a storage loft with ladder access..... they have totally messed it up.

I thought “Josh the builder” was making a bed up in the loft so that it would fit???? You are never going to get a double matteress up there unless you fold it in 4’s
It’ll be one of those Eve type that come in a box.

Reactions: 3
I work really hard. We’ve been lucky that although my husband and son have been furloughed they’re now both back at work (for now 🤞🏻) We had building work planned for 2020 and have had most of it done. My house looks lovely and I’m thrilled. I have not uploaded a single picture to any of my social media or talked about it with any friends because I’m so conscious that some of my friends are struggling so much. Some are visiting food bank and some have lost jobs and even family. Why has she no empathy at all for the women she claims to champion? I can see it’s inappropriate to be showing off and I actually paid for my stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Pretty sure Emily is getting a new free sofa too at some point from these people (she probably needs at least two sofas to seat her, her son, boyfriend and his son and her many support bubbles 🤦🏼‍♀️)
This is what I was wondering about.. who has the sofa from this company? E had the green one from R & R moved the dog one into the lounge from the conservatory.. no one had mentioned the sofa from this company though?

Reactions: 3
I tweeted them but I’ve deleted it because it has my name and photo on There... I’m just disgusted with her. All the bragging too. I hope wilby shits all over it and Josh projectile vomits after drinking too much red wine on it.
makes me so angry they’ve gifted a brand new sofa to a grabby beg like her.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.