PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding the hideous new sofa... why couldn't she have accepted dfs offer, and than ran a competition on her page with it??
Or gift it to a refuge or a "warrior"
And I thought she was knocking the wall down to make her 2 lounges into one big room, so the scs sofa will either get tipped or handed to another mate! I wonder who got her old pink sofa?? She could even do a little competition with that (give it a professional clean) there's nothing wrong with it. Or donate that one too.
Shes a greedy begger, and I love the fact that in the last month she has fucked up so much that more people have signed up here and there will be even more people who have just unfollowed her that haven't found this site.
Dfs, lego, tesco and all the other big corporate companies should be ashamed of themselves. I'm still more disgusted with tesco though allowing her to shop for non essential food items worth over £200 at their expense when food banks are being used more than ever, and struggling for donations.

Reactions: 16
Long time lurker...I got controlling vibes off of J for a long time, does anyone remember when she used to story about him going on at her about how much water she drinks (it SHOULD have come across as him being concerned for her but for me, it definitely felt like it was a control thing, that feeding video just confirmed it for me)
I would also put money on her knowing she was getting that DFS sofa before she gifted Emily her old one - anyone that has ordered from DFS knows how long they take to deliver your sofa and they take ages at the best of times, nevermind during a lockdown...good bit of PR though - sharing publicly how beautifully selfless you are to gift your friend a sofa that you haven’t had long and leave yourself without, when all along you know you have picked out your new freebie already to match your wallpaper...honestly if people can’t see through it then more fool them

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
her scs ad in case anyone missed it.....she seems almost likeable in this video
She got a whole free room, she had to try and come across as vaguely grateful so other brands would throw more tit at her.

The most sickening part about this ad was that it was one of the first she did and obviously was an expensive one so some of her followers were giving her a bit of stick for selling out and she then had people saying “but she deserves it for all the warriors she saves” 😡🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Regarding the hideous new sofa... why couldn't she have accepted dfs offer, and than ran a competition on her page with it??
Or gift it to a refuge or a "warrior"
And I thought she was knocking the wall down to make her 2 lounges into one big room, so the scs sofa will either get tipped or handed to another mate! I wonder who got her old pink sofa?? She could even do a little competition with that (give it a professional clean) there's nothing wrong with it. Or donate that one too.
Shes a greedy begger, and I love the fact that in the last month she has fucked up so much that more people have signed up here and there will be even more people who have just unfollowed her that haven't found this site.
Dfs, lego, tesco and all the other big corporate companies should be ashamed of themselves. I'm still more disgusted with tesco though allowing her to shop for non essential food items worth over £200 at their expense when food banks are being used more than ever, and struggling for donations.
She still has the pink one in the other lounge. Three sofas in three different rooms - very relatable.

Reactions: 7
I ordered a new sofa in October ( not from DFS) but the lead time was end of January , so my guess is that she’d already done a collab with the company to choose the sofa long before she’d given the other ( perfectly nice one ) away to her friend .

Reactions: 16
That sofa is bleeping hideous. I've messaged DFS on fb to let them know I think it's awful! (gifting her, not the sofa.... Well, the sofa is awful!)

Reactions: 13
She still has the pink one in the other lounge. Three sofas in three different rooms - very relatable.
Thats what is so disgusting. She said she has picked out colours from her lemur wallpaper etc, but she has plans to knock the wall down??? And is reposting all kinds of living room styles on her home account so more than likely be redecorating that and then her pink sofa will go and she will beg for more free furniture to fit in her newly renovated living room. Why has she even accepted a brand new sofa when she has all this building work going on, the dust will ruin it! I hope when she redecorated, the new sofa will stick out like a sore thumb
Makes me laugh because she tries to be really quirky and edgy, both with her fashion choices and now her interior and she really hasn't got a bleeping clue or any taste at all. She just sees the price tag and goes "yep,that will do"
Dont get me wrong, she actually did the dining room nice but I'm sure hannah had alot of imput with that.
However, I don't like her "pink" room or wobbles room and the new sofa would have looked nicer if it was either all mustard or all teal or whatever colour that is meant to be lol

Thats what is so disgusting. She said she has picked out colours from her lemur wallpaper etc, but she has plans to knock the wall down??? And is reposting all kinds of living room styles on her home account so more than likely be redecorating that and then her pink sofa will go and she will beg for more free furniture to fit in her newly renovated living room. Why has she even accepted a brand new sofa when she has all this building work going on, the dust will ruin it! I hope when she redecorated, the new sofa will stick out like a sore thumb
Makes me laugh because she tries to be really quirky and edgy, both with her fashion choices and now her interior and she really hasn't got a bleeping clue or any taste at all. She just sees the price tag and goes "yep,that will do"
Dont get me wrong, she actually did the dining room nice but I'm sure hannah had alot of imput with that.
However, I don't like her "pink" room or wobbles room and the new sofa would have looked nicer if it was either all mustard or all teal or whatever colour that is meant to be lol
It wouldn’t surprise me at all if the price tag was the real reason for her selecting this sofa. I reckon DFS said she could have anything up to a certain price, she went online set the filters to “up to £2.5k” “filter by most expensive first” and got the biggest most expensive one on there. Not, “okay how many sofas can I get for this price would it be okay to get 4 cheaper ones and offer them to charities or people in need somehow?”

Reactions: 12
That sofa is perfect as a babysitter for Wilby. I can just see him vegged out on it watching a box set. Rach popping in every so often to spoon feed him cake! Handing a toilet roll from the downstairs bog to suck on! They won’t need to interact with him at all!!

She’s had the yellow parts of the sofa in that room at least a week, wonder where she’s been hiding the green bits until today

Who’s the dark haired woman here? Clearly not Emily. Could it be the old Jo who’s been spoken about on here the last few days 🤔
A story over a week ago she was in that room lying on the green part of the new sofa

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.