PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever she was aiming for with the feeding video backfired on her and they’ve just come across as bloody odd.
I think she was going for the whole ‘I’m so tiny, and vulnerable and itty bitty, watch me being looked after’ which is totally ridiculous given the fact she supposedly a DA survivor and warrior!

Reactions: 24
Oh my goodness, that clip of him feeding her is really disturbing! Her saying “I’m done” and then the really aggressive way he said You’re not done, made me feel really uncomfortable. I could imagine that might be triggering to some of her followers who have been in controlling/abusive relationships. I thought he was going to end up forcing it into her mouth. I actually felt a bit sorry for her! In the end though all she ate was a small bit of rice, so if the whole point was so she ate her vegetables, she actually didn’t. It felt more like the point was for him to make her do something she didn’t want to.
Yes, this is how I felt too. I'd be telling my partner to get stuffed if he did that to me! It's the same thing they say for children. Children can control their eating which is why so many kids kick off about food because they can't control much but that they can control. You wouldn't force feed a child so why the heck would you allow a grown man to force feed a grown woman?

Reactions: 5
She loves to talk about how controlling josh is, she loves it makes her think she is special.

hello to all the lurkers and new members though 👀

Reactions: 16
The problem is that their relationship is dysfunctional in a way that feeds off both their psychological problems, so is unlikely to be curtailed without outside intervention (which they are highly unlikely to seek).

Rachel hasn’t developed past the pre-teen age, emotionally. She is stuck at the age she was when her Mum left. Despite all her talk of therapy, it doesn’t appear to have fundamentally changed her. She is still entrenched in this trauma when it comes to all her relationships, and the role play provides a sort of relief. It also shows in the way that she seems unable to provide proper parenting boundaries with her own children; she isn’t capable even if she wanted to. She is only comfortable playing the role of needy child, adored by the parent.

Sadly they are an almost perfect , if highly dysfunctional, ‘match’. Josh, for reasons unknown to us, thrives on being needed and will ignore almost anything else in order to fulfil that role.

They are a physiologists wet dream. It’s unbelievably harmful for their children to grow up thinking that is a normal relationship, and even worse when you add it to the fact that their difficult early childhoods-and the over sharing of intimate (but very normal) childhood problems — are thrust into the public eye at every turn.

This is a decent read if anyone is interested in the parent/child aspect. https://www.verywellmind.com/parenting-your-spouse-is-not-okay-2302899

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Josh low key bullies the kids and Rachael all the time. He’s one of those men that are incredibly weak outside the home, (hides behind his job or sisters) and then tries to claw back dominance inside his safe space, taking his frustrations out on everyone.

I’d feel sorry for Rachael but she positively reinforces it and they are bizarrely codependent. I don’t know what she’s going for by sharing, but in the last two days she has shown him forcing her to eat and made a point of Seb flinching away from his Dad. It’s all very strange.

Unfortunately aside from Edie, those poor children are never going to know what the inside of a healthy relationship looks like. Which is the real shame I feel ☹

Where is the feeding video?
It’s on her stories

Reactions: 21
The problem is that their relationship is dysfunctional in a way that feeds off both their psychological problems, so is unlikely to be curtailed without outside intervention (which they are highly unlikely to seek).

Rachel hasn’t developed past the pre-teen age, emotionally. She is stuck at the age she was when her Mum left. Despite all her talk of therapy, it doesn’t appear to have fundamentally changed her. She is still entrenched in this trauma when it comes to all her relationships, and the role play provides a sort of relief. It also shows in the way that she seems unable to provide proper parenting boundaries with her own children; she isn’t capable even if she wanted to. She is only comfortable playing the role of needy child, adored by the parent.

Sadly they are an almost perfect , if highly dysfunctional, ‘match’. Josh, for reasons unknown to us, thrives on being needed and will ignore almost anything else in order to fulfil that role.

They are a physiologists wet dream. It’s unbelievably harmful for their children to grow up thinking that is a normal relationship, and even worse when you add it to the fact that their difficult early childhoods-and the over sharing of intimate (but very normal) childhood problems — are thrust into the public eye at every turn.

This is a decent read if anyone is interested in the parent/child aspect. https://www.verywellmind.com/parenting-your-spouse-is-not-okay-2302899
I think J is naturally arrogant an cock sure. You can tell he loves the camera really, and I think that’s why he just goes along withit all. He thinks a lot of himself so he’s playing the perfect role. I’m not sure I agree she’s stuck where her mum ‘left’ just because I think her explanation of events is a lot of crap to be honest, but I do think when she went off the rails and even when she took herself into ‘care’ is probably where she hasn’t developed past. My mum made a lot of mistakes when I was growing up, unforgivable and damaging too. However as an adult I do have the capacity to understand things that happened from her perspective without the attitude Of a teenager

Reactions: 14
Ok more a lurker than a commenter but that feeding "secret" video is just wierd. Not normal behaviour. Even if staged it's even more weird.
As for the loft I dont think they have sought planning permission as such they wont need to abide by building regs unless they try to sell the property. They wouldnt have got clearance for the entrance / cat flap / hole they have to clamber through.
And I'm so offended she has a brace. I got one a year ago and I'm so glad I didnt see her before I got mine or i would have been put off.
I've read through the wiki but i cant work out who Emily is?
I used to follow ptwm ages ago but when the suspicions over the PayPal and the letter from social services came to light I unfollowed. The behaviours in that house are not normal.
You’re right, they’re not normal. The feeding story last night was just too strange. She thinks she’s funny. They’re just creepy. I really feel sorry for those kids.

Reactions: 8
She has no self respect. If I believed all her bullshit lies, like her huns do, I would be questioning them stories from start to finish. Who in their right mind would be told to eat one more mouthful like that? She can't like herself with putting up tit like that. Honestly baffles me. She has gone to a new level of low. If you are such a warrior and survivor Rachel, then act like one. Show people how you can come out the other side of it all and you don't need a bleeping weasel of a man to feed you one more mouthful of dinner. 🤢

Reactions: 13
I find it very disturbing as her original usp as a blogger was that of a DA survivor who was single handedly finding refuges for her warriors in the middle of the night . Surely she should be setting examples of empowering and enabling individuals who have experienced such heartbreaking experiences? No instead let’s show her husband feeding her, content where she talks to him like rubbish and refer to her children as turds. I have a close family member who works in a refuge ( yes I know I’ve mentioned before!) and they try their best on a daily basis to give their individuals choice voice and control over their own lives. It can start with something we would consider small like choosing what to eat or wear to learning how to budget and how to fill forms in but every step is a step forward because when people are empowered , it makes them less likely to be abused. Rachel shows none of this in her content .

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Josh low key bullies the kids and Rachael all the time. He’s one of those men that are incredibly weak outside the home, (hides behind his job or sisters) and then tries to claw back dominance inside his safe space, taking his frustrations out on everyone.

I’d feel sorry for Rachael but she positively reinforces it and they are bizarrely codependent. I don’t know what she’s going for by sharing, but in the last two days she has shown him forcing her to eat and made a point of Seb flinching away from his Dad. It’s all very strange.

Unfortunately aside from Edie, those poor children are never going to know what the inside of a healthy relationship looks like. Which is the real shame I feel ☹

It’s on her stories
Somehow missed that last night, how strange.

What a bizarre video. What a bloody weird setup.

Either she’s secretly filming her husband trying to force her to eat more food and then spoon-feeding her and she can’t see that it’s not normal behaviour so she’s sharing it with thousands of people.

Or she’s dreamt up that whole scenario and pretended to secretly film her husband trying to feed her because she finds it amusing to see us talk about it here. In which case it’s still weird because Josh agreed to it knowing the world would potentially see him as a controlling husband and it could affect his reputation and career. That story could also be viewed by their children, their children’s friends and teachers and their family members so why would you invent it just to get a rise here?

Having seen Josh feed Rachel when she was solely keeping the Messiah alive with her golden tit breastfeeding, and recently feeding Edie who is 7 and quite capable of feeding herself, I’m inclined to think it’s true.

Reactions: 15
She constantly flits from “strong independent woman, dv survivor all for womens empowerment” to “I’m so fragile and silly I need my big strong husband to do everything for me” and none of her followers think it’s odd?? Her whole persona is fake I literally can’t decide which one is actually her. She’s very good at manipulating her own image to fit her agenda at the time.

Reactions: 15
Bloody hell mum and a mic has done a reel about the last bean in the tin and tagged her, might have to unfollow her, or should someone fill her in 🤔.
I can't watch her stories as blocked, sounds like a good thing but anyone got screenshots, I know i shouldn't but when someone says don't look its the 1st thing you do!

Reactions: 5
So they go through this feeding thing every night??
While she's being treated like a child, you can hear Wilby in the background, sounding like he's not very happy?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
"One more and then you can leave the table" how old are you again Rachel?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Long time lurker here, last nights videos have really got to me. Josh’s aggressive “you’re not done!” and “I won’t cook for you again then you’ll be stuck” really got to me. A lot of us followed her page because of her sharing about DA. The more I see the more apparent it is that she’s literally got no idea what some of her followers have been through or are going through.

At the moment, we’re all forced to stay at home all the time (aside from her house that appears to have more bubbles floating around than a fountain where someone’s tipped a whole bottle of radox into) some will be trapped in homes where control is a very real and difficult challenge. Not just some stupid fake set up for the gram!

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.