PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somehow missed that last night, how strange.

What a bizarre video. What a bloody weird setup.

Either sheā€™s secretly filming her husband trying to force her to eat more food and then spoon-feeding her and she canā€™t see that itā€™s not normal behaviour so sheā€™s sharing it with thousands of people.

Or sheā€™s dreamt up that whole scenario and pretended to secretly film her husband trying to feed her because she finds it amusing to see us talk about it here. In which case itā€™s still weird because Josh agreed to it knowing the world would potentially see him as a controlling husband and it could affect his reputation and career. That story could also be viewed by their children, their childrenā€™s friends and teachers and their family members so why would you invent it just to get a rise here?

Having seen Josh feed Rachel when she was solely keeping the Messiah alive with her golden tit breastfeeding, and recently feeding Edie who is 7 and quite capable of feeding herself, Iā€™m inclined to think itā€™s true.
Unless (throwing it out there) she is trying to lay down the foundations to accuse Jdick of being an abusive and controlling husband in the future?? She never does anything without an agenda. It will be interesting if they split up at some stage and she brings this out as ā€œevidenceā€ of his behaviour and claims most of his abuse was behind closed doors. Whatever it is, it makes for uncomfortable watching.

Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s just got a chronic need to feel looked after as if she was a child because in her mind she wasnā€™t when she was actually a child.

Thereā€™s Josh feeding her, ā€œmummyā€ making bacon sandwiches and cutting the crusts off for her, forcing anyone and everyone to rub her feet, emotionally guilting her friends to come round and ā€œsaveā€ her, bring her flowers, sort her life out.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I think that was her old job. I believe she used to oversee building work at care homes. I might be wrong.
That's something else she seems to have fabricated. She said in her live that worked for 20 years in the building industry then a newspaper article said she was a care home manager and had been for 10 years

Reactions: 7
Unless (throwing it out there) she is trying to lay down the foundations to accuse Jdick of being an abusive and controlling husband in the future?? She never does anything without an agenda. It will be interesting if they split up at some stage and she brings this out as ā€œevidenceā€ of his behaviour and claims most of his abuse was behind closed doors. Whatever it is, it makes for uncomfortable watching.
Thatā€™s the feeling I get, like sheā€™s trying to set the groundwork for the future. Thatā€™s feeding video is seriously weird, just why would you post that?

Reactions: 12
That's something else she seems to have fabricated. She said in her live that worked for 20 years in the building industry then a newspaper article said she was a care home manager and had been for 10 years
If she's 38 now and hasn't worked for the last however many years, she must have started working at 14 or something to have got 20 years in šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll do a bedroom waffle at some point about how OBSesSed he is with her vegetable intake.
(The only thing that concerns me is that she definitely should not be working with vulnerable women whilst promoting any of this nonsense as healthy behaviour. Sheā€™s uniquely unqualified and i still maintain the thought that itā€™s potentially dangerous. But I guess weā€™ll just have to see šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø)

Reactions: 22
Oooh!!! Dum dum duuuummmm

Good call!!

• Haha
Just been and watched the whole feeding clip ! It is seriously odd for so many reasons.... the fact he thought it was acceptable to do it .....the fact she went along with it ....and then to film it (supposedly) covertly and put it on instagram all just weird and wrong

Reactions: 4
Just been and watched the whole feeding clip ! It is seriously odd for so many reasons.... the fact he thought it was acceptable to do it .....the fact she went along with it ....and then to film it (supposedly) covertly and put it on instagram all just weird and wrong
I would put hurt my partner if he tried to feed me šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 4
If she's 38 now and hasn't worked for the last however many years, she must have started working at 14 or something to have got 20 years in šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Exactly. The newspaper article was the one where the run the story about her seeing the woman on the bridge and that's where she had been a care home manager for 10 years and that was 2016

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would put hurt my partner if he tried to feed me šŸ˜¬
Iā€™m not sure its the feeding its more the dialogue that goes along with it and the babyfying of her. My other half has fed me before in the way that I might say ā€œgive me a bit of your desertā€ ā€œlet me try thatā€ (usually when I have tried to order something super healthy and boring and heā€™s gone the whole hog with something delicious looking ) !

The gambling advert that she refused to do years ago as she felt it would be too triggering for her warriors, even though she would have earned a lot of money for it, had a lovely night away etc etc. Looking back now, how much has she done over the years that is actually triggering and she hasn't realised or just doesn't care. She is no survivor of da at all, she was fishing for info in 2016 when she did the woman in doorway post. 100s of us sent her our stories so she could create her own.

Reactions: 20
Iā€™m not sure its the feeding its more the dialogue that goes along with it and the babyfying of her. My other half has fed me before in the way that I might say ā€œgive me a bit of your desertā€ ā€œlet me try thatā€ (usually when I have tried to order something super healthy and boring and heā€™s gone the whole hog with something delicious looking ) !
okay you put it way better than me šŸ˜‚

I rewatched the feeding stories reminds so much of Yasmin and Geoff in corrie
It really does.. I very much dislike the person Rachaellio portrays herself to be but that video made me feel very uncomfortable. Whether that was truly covertly filmed or she thought it would make good "content" it doesn't come across at all well for either of them, it makes Josh look incredibly controlling and her look nothing like the strong independent woman she built her following on..

Reactions: 13
Exactly. The newspaper article was the one where the run the story about her seeing the woman on the bridge and that's where she had been a care home manager for 10 years and that was 2016
Much though it pains me to say Rachael is right about anything, I think she did say the article was incorrect, and that she had never been a care home manager, she was actually a facilities manager for a care home company, so overseeing building work and other repairs to the fabric of the buildings and not anything to do with the residents, but the papers for whatever reason called her a care home manager instead. I donā€™t know how long she was in that job though and whether the papers timeline was wrong as well?

Reactions: 3
Much though it pains me to say Rachael is right about anything, I think she did say the article was incorrect, and that she had never been a care home manager, she was actually a facilities manager for a care home company, so overseeing building work and other repairs to the fabric of the buildings and not anything to do with the residents, but the papers for whatever reason called her a care home manager instead. I donā€™t know how long she was in that job though and whether the papers timeline was wrong as well?
A facilities manager so basically sending in a handyman to fix a broken door hinge, or pat test a new tv or something, maybe call in plumbers. But she has definitely alluded to being some sort of building project manager recently Iā€™m sure šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 11
The problem is that their relationship is dysfunctional in a way that feeds off both their psychological problems, so is unlikely to be curtailed without outside intervention (which they are highly unlikely to seek).

Rachel hasnā€™t developed past the pre-teen age, emotionally. She is stuck at the age she was when her Mum left. Despite all her talk of therapy, it doesnā€™t appear to have fundamentally changed her. She is still entrenched in this trauma when it comes to all her relationships, and the role play provides a sort of relief. It also shows in the way that she seems unable to provide proper parenting boundaries with her own children; she isnā€™t capable even if she wanted to. She is only comfortable playing the role of needy child, adored by the parent.

Sadly they are an almost perfect , if highly dysfunctional, ā€˜matchā€™. Josh, for reasons unknown to us, thrives on being needed and will ignore almost anything else in order to fulfil that role.

They are a physiologists wet dream. Itā€™s unbelievably harmful for their children to grow up thinking that is a normal relationship, and even worse when you add it to the fact that their difficult early childhoods-and the over sharing of intimate (but very normal) childhood problems ā€” are thrust into the public eye at every turn.

This is a decent read if anyone is interested in the parent/child aspect. https://www.verywellmind.com/parenting-your-spouse-is-not-okay-2302899
I have 3 of them, always suspected my husband was still a child in many ways but most of all he's just fecking useless šŸ˜‚ :eek: (this is not on the hambleton/marshall scale and whilst I do plate tea up when i've cooked, i certainly dont cut it up or feed him and nor would i do it ! šŸ˜œ)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.