PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, would rather like to live in a caravan in the middle of a field myself, my point was more on her earlier posts stating my mother decided to leave/sell up and I was left homeless, I am a mature parent and I would never leave one of my kids homeless. No drama here just a opinion.
Off topic but your profile pic cracks me up every time I see it 😂

Reactions: 2
I only started following her recently as I know someone who knows Emily which sparked my interest. But the more I read, the more I see what a messed up person she is. Seriously, there must be something not quite right with her. She is s blatant liar and her relationships all seem very unhealthy, manipulative (on her side) and messed up. Those poor kids.

Reactions: 17
For the Wiki.....let us all mourn the sad story of the lonely baked beans and peas left in their tins, to die a sad death at the local tip (because God Forbid, The Scambletons recycle their tins)
And the lonely light unless its been mentioned

Reactions: 7
Been having a think in regards to everyone pondering Josh’s role in the police. If they do eventually get the vaccine because they’re key workers like people are asking teachers too etc. We will soon know Rach won’t be able to help herself posting about it she will be there documenting the process I’m sure 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Her absolute disdain for education and teachers is sickening (more so than the creepy daddy feeding show)

Reactions: 15
Am new on here I use to be a fan but think I’m seeing the light now so got me thinking didn’t she use to have a house that was being built or done up I remember seeing pics of her going to see the builders 🤷‍♀️ So what happened there? Probably been mentioned ages ago but like I said new here sorry 😬

Reactions: 4
Am new on here I use to be a fan but think I’m seeing the light now so got me thinking didn’t she use to have a house that was being built or done up I remember seeing pics of her going to see the builders 🤷‍♀️ So what happened there? Probably been mentioned ages ago but like I said new here sorry 😬
I think that was her old job. I believe she used to oversee building work at care homes. I might be wrong.

Reactions: 5
Been off here a week so just used the last few hours of me not being able to sleep catching up!
That loft is a joke.... surely it would be better putting one of the kids up there either Edie or Issac there is no room for 2 adults to use that... where they going to get dressed? The stairs look like they are going to be safe aswell looking at the size of the hatch to get in!
She’s a vile mother letting the whole of Instagram know that her daughter wears period pads! Does she not realise than why they go back to school it’s a walkway for T to get laughed at?? So her already anxious daughter could feel worse and possibly not want to go anymore...

Wilby.... I feel for that kid.... he does nothing that stimulates his brain each day apart from what 12 million tv cartoons a day...
Josh feeding her 🤢. I do think Josh has controlling mannerism it’s quite scary some of the things he does and says to her that borders abuse really...

If Josh is a policeman and works all these hours she says he does, if she’s working from home and has a small child then that would allow her to send the younger ones to school, my friend works for our local council, her husband works from home and they allow her 2 children to go..... I’m surprised she’s not on to it yet...
and if I lived so close to the sea like she did why the hell aren’t they going out for walks everyday, I have noticed she doesn’t take them out on her own and she’s only goes for walks if there is another adult with her ie Josh or Emily, I’ve never seen her record herself out walking with just her and the kids!

Also can someone link the wiki page please as couldn’t find it when trying to google!

Reactions: 9
Oh my gawd!! The feeding her and secret filming is bizarre, what absolute weirdos, is this their role play on a new level or their actual real life. She nails the I’m a fussy toddler act down to a tee but WHY would you do that!!?? Oh yes for the idiot huns, what an attention seeker, my cringe is cringing.

Reactions: 13
Been off here a week so just used the last few hours of me not being able to sleep catching up!
That loft is a joke.... surely it would be better putting one of the kids up there either Edie or Issac there is no room for 2 adults to use that... where they going to get dressed? The stairs look like they are going to be safe aswell looking at the size of the hatch to get in!
She’s a vile mother letting the whole of Instagram know that her daughter wears period pads! Does she not realise than why they go back to school it’s a walkway for T to get laughed at?? So her already anxious daughter could feel worse and possibly not want to go anymore...

Wilby.... I feel for that kid.... he does nothing that stimulates his brain each day apart from what 12 million tv cartoons a day...
Josh feeding her 🤢. I do think Josh has controlling mannerism it’s quite scary some of the things he does and says to her that borders abuse really...

If Josh is a policeman and works all these hours she says he does, if she’s working from home and has a small child then that would allow her to send the younger ones to school, my friend works for our local council, her husband works from home and they allow her 2 children to go..... I’m surprised she’s not on to it yet...
and if I lived so close to the sea like she did why the hell aren’t they going out for walks everyday, I have noticed she doesn’t take them out on her own and she’s only goes for walks if there is another adult with her ie Josh or Emily, I’ve never seen her record herself out walking with just her and the kids!

Also can someone link the wiki page please as couldn’t find it when trying to google!
It’s at the top of the page.

Reactions: 1
Jesus I had to watch him feeding her to believe it and now I feel sick! I would tell my husband where to go if he wanted to feed me or vice versus. I did once however feed him a spoon of my McFlurry as he was driving 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why the actual duck was he feeding her like a child?! That had to be a set up surely!! No grown couple act like that.. really REALLY?!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I found that uncomfortable to watch. Covert filming. Very controlling and a bit sinister! He’s not the wet lettuce after all, comes across as abusive trying to force his wife to eat. Or is she just carving out this image....

Reactions: 16
Ok more a lurker than a commenter but that feeding "secret" video is just wierd. Not normal behaviour. Even if staged it's even more weird.
As for the loft I dont think they have sought planning permission as such they wont need to abide by building regs unless they try to sell the property. They wouldnt have got clearance for the entrance / cat flap / hole they have to clamber through.
And I'm so offended she has a brace. I got one a year ago and I'm so glad I didnt see her before I got mine or i would have been put off.
I've read through the wiki but i cant work out who Emily is?
I used to follow ptwm ages ago but when the suspicions over the PayPal and the letter from social services came to light I unfollowed. The behaviours in that house are not normal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Oh my goodness, that clip of him feeding her is really disturbing! Her saying “I’m done” and then the really aggressive way he said You’re not done, made me feel really uncomfortable. I could imagine that might be triggering to some of her followers who have been in controlling/abusive relationships. I thought he was going to end up forcing it into her mouth. I actually felt a bit sorry for her! In the end though all she ate was a small bit of rice, so if the whole point was so she ate her vegetables, she actually didn’t. It felt more like the point was for him to make her do something she didn’t want to.

Reactions: 18
There’s no way he couldn’t know she was filming by the end, I mean if her phone is in her hand it’s kind of a given that she is filming!

Reactions: 11
R being fed by Joyce. I personally don't believe he's controlling, I'd say it's the other way round. I reckon she set that up to make them look like that "cute" couple.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.