PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tallulah Belle? I know all the kids have slightly unusual names but it’s such a shame that the quietest anxiety one has been landed with that. Apologies to anyone who has a Tallulah belle but it’s no wonder she prefers to be called Lula.
Tallulah was from the Bugsy movie and became popular in the late 90’s after Demi Moore called her third daughter Tallulah Belle x

Reactions: 1
Further evidence for the Wiki, about how she lauded Josh’s status as a PC for clout and attention, and monetised it as part of their USP.

Compared to now when she expects complete privacy about his work and anyone asking about it is completely shot down.

View attachment 403776
God could you be arsed honestly. Yay he’s a Policeman 🙌. So are roughly 150k other people in the UK. The job has about the same clout as an Asda security guard lately 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really want to know what happened between rach and the first "jo" ... the dark haired one. You know the one who was also glued to Rs sofa....Shes in that baby shower picture.

Reactions: 11
Further evidence for the Wiki, about how she lauded Josh’s status as a PC for clout and attention, and monetised it as part of their USP.

Compared to now when she expects complete privacy about his work and anyone asking about it is completely shot down.

View attachment 403776
The picture of her in the white/cream blouse (bottom right as we look at it) How respectful and demure does she look, little did we all know that behind that look, was a vile, vulgar, despicable disgusting woman.

It’s like rogue builders but with consent from the home owner.
Didnt have my glasses on, I read that as ROUGE, and was for a second confused as to what her iconic lip gloss that she uses as blusher had to do with her builders haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really want to know what happened between rach and the first "jo" ... the dark haired one. You know the one who was also glued to Rs sofa....Shes in that baby shower picture.
Me too! She was always giving Josh fashion advice but now she’s not in the picture look at his fashion sense 👀

Reactions: 7
I still can’t believe how she’s managed to get away with what she’s done. How can they live with themselves?
Humans like them live very easily, its called having no morals. The End

Tallulah Belle? I know all the kids have slightly unusual names but it’s such a shame that the quietest anxiety one has been landed with that. Apologies to anyone who has a Tallulah belle but it’s no wonder she prefers to be called Lula.
You know what has sprung to mind reading this post.
I know all the kids have slightly unusual names
The strange thing about that is apparently Rach's toxic mum named all the girls, so why did she not us the Rachaele spelling for rach? Could have saved a lot of ink just naming her C U N T, bet she wishes she had now!
Thats really nasty to be fair and I actually hate that word but I have to be honest with myself, you and her.
If The Shoe Fits!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Charlee is still around. R gave her a bright green tracksuit for Xmas and she’s commented on recent posts too. Katie is still around, R wants to smell her hair.
Katie is still around, R wants to smell her hair. Would that be nose hair by any chance? Ops my bad!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not judging just curious, are you allowed a bubble if you have a partner?
This may of been answered I'm way behind but anyone with a baby under 12 month is allowed an extra bubble. It's cos lots of partners work and it's to help prevent post natal depression

Reactions: 3
What happened to the step daughter (the girls sister) who had the baby a few years ago? There were several gushing posts from Fangs about her and then - nothing......

Reactions: 1
This may of been answered I'm way behind but anyone with a baby under 12 month is allowed an extra bubble. It's cos lots of partners work and it's to help prevent post natal depression
Thanks, it was answered. I totally get that, it’s a sensible decision, which makes a change, however it is a shame that the mental health of parents with older children isn’t protected so much. Mine are 10 and 12 so no support bubble allowed and husband is out 60 hours a week so I am pretty isolated with poor mental health.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
do you think that ratchet makes up all those stories cause basically they lead the most boring life. She basically gonna run out of things to buy with the pay pal money.

Reactions: 8
Thanks, it was answered. I totally get that, it’s a sensible decision, which makes a change, however it is a shame that the mental health of parents with older children isn’t protected so much. Mine are 10 and 12 so no support bubble allowed and husband is out 60 hours a week so I am pretty isolated with poor mental health.
I can feel like that as well Lucy, that’s why I’m so glad I found this site. I’d be drowning in a pit of despair watching people on social media carrying on with everyday life and feeling like I was the only person feeling lonely but at least here there’s always someone to chat to. Even though we’re all anonymous it makes me feel less alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Pinocchio at it again! Astrid is so desperate for followers it’s cringe 😬
Wrong, all he knows is the tv. Has she forgot about Emily all of a sudden?
I just went to look at Astrid's posts and the second grid post, jaysus that needs a warning.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.