Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Just been and watched the whole feeding clip ! It is seriously odd for so many reasons.... the fact he thought it was acceptable to do it .....the fact she went along with it ....and then to film it (supposedly) covertly and put it on instagram all just weird and wrong
I would put hurt my partner if he tried to feed me 😬

Reactions: 4

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
I'm not convinced. There's loads of evidence to the contrary.
Well of course they are a danger if you don't use them properly. You can buy them as anklets or bracelets too

Common sense tells you not to put a child to sleep in them and the age of babies wearing them, generally means they shouldn't be left alone anyway

There is plenty of bigger dangers around their house that she exposes Wilby to but lots and lots and lots of parents use those necklaces safely

Lots of people decide that co sleeping is dangerous and shouldn't be done but like everything regarding children, you need to follow best practice and guidelines

MrsOgre

VIP Member
I think it's messed with my head after looking through most of the stories from 2016 and how much she whinged about the kids, and I dreamt about them all😩 also dreamt that Rachel went on holiday on her own to somewhere really hot and sunny.

Anyway whilst I'm trying to cleanse my mind of all that, didn't know that E was a rainbow baby. Is this why she tried to pass Wilbert off as a rainbow baby too? Also more dv bullshit below.
E6DD5D6C-BBFA-4372-AE0C-E6B38033CE43.jpeg

Attachments

• Angry

Minniexomousexo

Is Josh actually doing all this work ? The way she keeps condescending him asking what he’s done and what tools? It’s like one big piss take to me like the builders actually did it and he’s pretending to take the glory. I don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

HollyJ

I know there was a discussion here ages ago about health visitors during the first lockdown, but seriously shouldn't there be someone checking on his welfare and that he isn't feeding himself, can't talk at all and seems to live on chocolate cake, biscuits etc? We may be here to have fun at her but its not ok how they are parenting that little boy.
You get a 6-12 month check and then you don’t see them again til the 2 year old review. Never heard from my health visitor after the previous until both mine turned 2.

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Much though it pains me to say Rachael is right about anything, I think she did say the article was incorrect, and that she had never been a care home manager, she was actually a facilities manager for a care home company, so overseeing building work and other repairs to the fabric of the buildings and not anything to do with the residents, but the papers for whatever reason called her a care home manager instead. I don’t know how long she was in that job though and whether the papers timeline was wrong as well?
She said in her stories she was a facilities manager in Construction for 20 years. If she was still doing that, that would have made her 18 when she started.

When did she last work a day time job?

eyerolls

Charlee is still around. R gave her a bright green tracksuit for Xmas and she’s commented on recent posts too. Katie is still around, R wants to smell her hair.
Katie is still around, R wants to smell her hair. Would that be nose hair by any chance? Ops my bad!

• Haha

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Did she create the ‘Josh feeds me when I don’t want it’ story to create a diversion regarding something about her CiC venture?

Sneaky but could be something she’d do.

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
Being tickled, kissed, cuddled and chatted to, sat with both parents and never once taking his eyes off the TV screen.

Oh also “giving it one of them”. What does that even mean? It annoys me more than so so so so.
Why is he wearing a necklace? Isn't that dangerous?

Reactions: 3

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
Pretty sure Emily is getting a new free sofa too at some point from these people (she probably needs at least two sofas to seat her, her son, boyfriend and his son and her many support bubbles 🤦🏼‍♀️)
This is what I was wondering about.. who has the sofa from this company? E had the green one from R & R moved the dog one into the lounge from the conservatory.. no one had mentioned the sofa from this company though?

TatRat

Chatty Member
“2 women have messaged me today to say they are leaving abusive partners because of this post”

😂😂😂😂😂. Of course they did rach. After suffering months or years of abuse and never leaving, your rambling Facebook post is what changed their minds. Not visits from the police, concern from their families or worrying they were about to get another black eye. No; it was reading some guff from a stranger on the internet that did it.

Also, “sometimes he wins” about josh? Didn’t realise he was single handedly responsible for prosecuting domestic abusers as a PC. The role must have really changed

Are you saying you think Rach might not be telling the truth???
its just the thought that she must’ve set up the whole thing - got Lula to cry etc?

Somethink less

Can they not go out without spending either . Costas all round !
She needed to make up for being caught out in a lie and the kids missing out on the snow 🤣

No, I’m jealous of his Big Book Of The Law.
(Which I’m sure he is reading right now whilst intravenously sinking six litres of wine into his hollow hot dog legs.)
Haha, shit you kill me with your comments 😂

Last edited: